Author Topic: WHO Owns THIS Wonderfully Ripped and TWINKIFIED Physique.True Adonis Approved.  (Read 61138 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Any proof or statistics?

What about Rhode Island?  Prostitution is legal in Rhode Island.

That's a bit on an exaggeration.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
And I can vouch personally that RI kicks the shit out of North and South Carolina
Maybe TA forgot about the Providence mob scene when he said there were zero problems in good old Rhode Island?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

he's got fucking gyno....not natural.....nothing special natural or not.......  zero thickness and weird ass proportions which is even more pathetic given he is OBVIOUSLY sauced up.

he's lean.....congratulations :P   and he's got the whole  "severe overhead lighting" thing going on in every pic and vid.

He is a cock not worthy of any praise whatsoever and has a face that just begs to be punched, if i saw this little homo i would slam his head off the sidewalk and piss in his mouth as he fumbles for his cell phone to text his boyfriend for help
i am totally digging this thread  lol

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
Maybe, TA forgot about the Providence mob scene when he said there were zero problems in good old Rhode Island?

He must not watch "The Brotherhood" or have seen The Departed

I'm bearish on TA
I'm bullish on RI

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Rhode Island. Neither a road, nor an island... discuss.
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

I'm bearish on TA
I'm bullish on RI
newport is a lovely spot for lunch in the summah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
So i'm not going to read this whole thing...but what i'm getting is Adonis thinks prostitution is somehow a good thing and that it isn't exploiting yo women?

Let me guess....you really think all those strippers are going to college too  LOL.   ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
So i'm not going to read this whole thing...but what i'm getting is Adonis thinks prostitution is somehow a good thing and that it isn't exploiting yo women?

Let me guess....you really think all those strippers are going to college too  LOL.   ::)

Just skip to my posts, Groink

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Not taking sides in the discussion, but that clip was great. Shows what happens when a pompus obnoxious english snob like yourself meets the real world 8)
Yeah, it's a fun movie. There's a good scene with Kurt Vonnegut, too. Pompous. Obnoxious. English. and Snob? It's a wonder I can get my melon through doorways.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I'm bearish on TA
I'm bullish on RI
Yes, because I take my cues from film and assign reality to fictitious movies and apply them as pure fact in real life situations.

Next thing you are going to tell me that as long as Jack Bauer does it, so should the United States government.

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Exactly.  And freeways arent really free......that always pisses me off.. >:(

The Master

• Getbig V
Yeah, it's a fun movie. There's a good scene with Kurt Vonnegut, too. Pompous. Obnoxious. English. and Snob? It's a wonder I can get my melon through doorways.  :D

Debussey has not seen the movie, will do it.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
Yes, because I take my cues from film and assign reality to fictitious movies and apply them as pure fact in real life situations.

Next thing you are going to tell me that as long as Jack Bauer does it, so should the United States government.

Yes! Now you're getting it!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Hmm. Are saying that Rhode Island does not, and has not had, a well entrenched mob presence!?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The name Rhode Island derives from the colonial-era name for what is now known as Aquidneck Island, which now comprises the city of Newport and the towns of Middletown and Portsmouth, the largest of several islands in Narragansett Bay.

Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hmm. Are saying that Rhode Island does not, and has not had, a well entrenched mob presence!?
Nope. I am saying that Legalized Prostitution is not correlated with illegal Prostitution.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Illegal Prostitution and legal Prostitution are NOT the same thing nor can they be compared in any way.  Just as Prohibition is not comparable to our current Legal Alcohol laws.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The name Rhode Island derives from the colonial-era name for what is now known as Aquidneck Island, which now comprises the city of Newport and the towns of Middletown and Portsmouth, the largest of several islands in Narragansett Bay.

Hope this helps.
From Wiki:

Despite being called Rhode Island in common usage most of the state is on the continental mainland. The name Rhode Island derives from the colonial-era name for what is now known as Aquidneck Island, which now comprises the city of Newport and the towns of Middletown and Portsmouth, the largest of several islands in Narragansett Bay.[4]

You should cite your 'sources' TA.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
From Wiki:

Despite being called Rhode Island in common usage most of the state is on the continental mainland. The name Rhode Island derives from the colonial-era name for what is now known as Aquidneck Island, which now comprises the city of Newport and the towns of Middletown and Portsmouth, the largest of several islands in Narragansett Bay.[4]

You should cite your 'sources' TA.  ;)
I fail to see your point.

If you REALLY want to be correct, than here is your source: http://www.dlt.ri.gov/lmi/map.htm accessed 27 February 2007

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Have you ever "talked" to Heidi Fleiss or read her book?  Have you ever talked to Ashley Dupre and the fact that she only dealt with politicians at 10 grand a night?

You want to put limits on what someone can and can`t do WITH THEIR OWN body?   What is the difference between a one night stand where no money is involved and a one night stand where money is involved?

Most "real" people who destroy their lives and lead a life of vice ARE not prostitutes.  Go to any bar or club.

that's the exception not the rule.  Most hookers are expoited junkies

. I'm sure Heidi Fliess left a lot of the unsavory realities of prostitution out of her book, in an obvious effort to make it seem glamorous.... which you bought hook line and sinker.

you really can't be this naive to think  hookers are some jet-setting elite?

you are really funny sometimes

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
Damn you guys are smart.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

. I'm sure Heidi Fliess left a lot of the unsavory realities of prostitution out of her book, in an obvious effort to make it seem glamorous.... which you bought hook line and sinker.

You are operating under the assumption that Legalized Prostitution automatically is somehow correlated with drug use when you have ZERO evidence for this bias.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Legalize Prostitution and you can have your pick if you prefer junky, ex-junky or part time junky or never have been a junky.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
You are operating under the assumption that Legalized Prostitution automatically is somehow correlated with drug use when you have ZERO evidence for this bias.
Hmm. This has nothing to do with what Groink posted. Why do you feel the need to be disingenuous, TA?