Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 28892 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »
I just sold my motorcycle to black man and gave him a pretty good deal. So yes I think I would standup after she asked that question.

On a serious note I will not be lead to beleive that I should feel guilty about how others treat black people. All whites do not treat blacks unfairly just as not all blacks sell crack rocks and ride spinners.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 08:34:29 AM »
If you had watched the WHOLE video you would have understood what the process/program was about. She makes it very clear what she is doing and why she is doing it...I love the part where she is in a auditorium full of whites and she asks all of them.. If you would like to be treated like whites treat a Black person in america...then please stand up? Not a single white stands. She then says...This is what I wanted to find out..and that is you (as whites) are all to aware of how you have and still treat Blacks in america, yet you pretend everything is fine/fair/equal. If you knew your "fairness" was fair then there should be no reason not to stand...but you didn't...

This is a great video and you need to WATCH THE WHOLE THING AND STOP ACTING ON EMOTIONS OR PRECONCEIVED IDEAS OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT....

If I had been in the audiance I would have stood up.Lets see,get lower test scorres and still get into school.Score lower on job placement tests or tests that will result in promotions and still get the job or promotion.Say anything you want and nothing happens to you.Dont have to work and you get free housing,free food,free medical,free transportation.Thanks,I will take all of that in a second.

Again,the problem is MOST WHITES are cowards.Their biggest fear is being labeled a racist.So its not surprising no one stood up.I would have stood up and started screaming at that old bag.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 09:34:47 AM »
If I had been in the audiance I would have stood up.Lets see,get lower test scorres and still get into school.Score lower on job placement tests or tests that will result in promotions and still get the job or promotion.Say anything you want and nothing happens to you.Dont have to work and you get free housing,free food,free medical,free transportation.Thanks,I will take all of that in a second.

Again,the problem is MOST WHITES are cowards.Their biggest fear is being labeled a racist.So its not surprising no one stood up.I would have stood up and started screaming at that old bag.

The whole point of the "TEST" was to find out the mindset of whites and it was revealing to say the least...revealing to WHITES....In all of their ignorance they came to see themselves as they should and as they truly are. Your comments Billy boy puts you right in the circle (or should I say CIRCUS) of whites who operate on a limited mentality and preconceived ideas about people. Whites being a small minority on earth, a minority in america and soon to be minority in Europe operate out of pure fear that if they don't look dowwn on the people of the world or through violence try to threaten or dominate, they will end up being dominated. So all manner of deceptive games have been tried on the worlds people by whites from religious differences, cultural differences, racial differences, physical attribute differences, etc etc in an attempt to keep people fighting or more concerned about nonsensical things so that they don't turn to whites as the source of the PROBLEMS on the planet and deal with it as they should.

This TEST makes white experience THEMSELVES as though they were someone else and then it records their reactions and as you can see... they didn't like it.

Would you have thrown your hand up at this TEST claiing that it would benefit you because Blacks have it better than whites? Your hand would have remained down just like the rest of the whites and nothing on earth would have made yo VOLUNTARILY raise your hand to be subjected to the ills of your own....stop kidding yourself.
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 09:40:27 AM »
The whole point of the "TEST" was to find out the mindset of whites and it was revealing to say the least...revealing to WHITES....In all of their ignorance they came to see themselves as they should and as they truly are. Your comments Billy boy puts you right in the circle (or should I say CIRCUS) of whites who operate on a limited mentality and preconceived ideas about people. Whites being a small minority on earth, a minority in america and soon to be minority in Europe operate out of pure fear that if they don't look dowwn on the people of the world or through violence try to threaten or dominate, they will end up being dominated. So all manner of deceptive games have been tried on the worlds people by whites from religious differences, cultural differences, racial differences, physical attribute differences, etc etc in an attempt to keep people fighting or more concerned about nonsensical things so that they don't turn to whites as the source of the PROBLEMS on the planet and deal with it as they should.

This TEST makes white experience THEMSELVES as though they were someone else and then it records their reactions and as you can see... they didn't like it.

Would you have thrown your hand up at this TEST claiing that it would benefit you because Blacks have it better than whites? Your hand would have remained down just like the rest of the whites and nothing on earth would have made yo VOLUNTARILY raise your hand to be subjected to the ills of your own....stop kidding yourself.

Here,you want a solution for blacks?GET A FUCKING JOB!!!STOP BITCHING!!!!!WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!!!!There,I have just solved the black mans ills.

Unlike scared cowardly whites,I would have raised my hand.I dont care about the plight of the poor black man.I wouldnt have subjected myself to such stupidity.If that old bag looked at me wrong Id have spit in her face and that black security guard would have gotten the same.Make me feel guilty about the greatest race to ever walk the earth?The race that is responsible for just about EVERY single advanceent in history?Please,save it.Worry about trying to get the poor black man to stay with his freaking family before you worry about making me feel guilty.It isnt working.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 02:27:48 PM »
If you had watched the WHOLE video you would have understood what the process/program was about. She makes it very clear what she is doing and why she is doing it...I love the part where she is in a auditorium full of whites and she asks all of them.. If you would like to be treated like whites treat a Black person in america...then please stand up? Not a single white stands. She then says...This is what I wanted to find out..and that is you (as whites) are all to aware of how you have and still treat Blacks in america, yet you pretend everything is fine/fair/equal. If you knew your "fairness" was fair then there should be no reason not to stand...but you didn't...

This is a great video and you need to WATCH THE WHOLE THING AND STOP ACTING ON EMOTIONS OR PRECONCEIVED IDEAS OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT....
good post!. this is a big problem, white people dont stick together.  i was watching a video from france where 2 arabs and a black were beating up this one guy and no one helped, despite there being probably 20 white men on board.  if a white man goes on a bus with a lot of black people and starts beating up a black man, you can be sure the other black men with come to the rescue of their fellow tribe member. we have become way too pussified

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »
Jane herself states “When we have multicultural diversity training, one of the first things they have is a dinner where they serve foods from all different lands. Except white. We don’t study white culture ‘cause that’s the right culture’. We already know white culture. We don’t call it white culture, we call it reality.” This has lead to accusations that she demonizes white people.

What an ignorant fucking bitch.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »
If I had been in the audiance I would have stood up.

I'd be standing with you.

S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2009, 05:30:29 PM »
bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...bla bla bla... bla bla.... bla bla bla bla.... bla bla... bla...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »
I've had black friends my whole life and only ONCE did I hear one of them called derogatory names, the others had suspicions that they were being treated differently but when I ask them if they ever encountered out right racism they can't name a specific thing.  I'm really trying to think of a situation that would change my comment but I can't.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »
It appears to be a social experiment, the outcome of which I'd love to know!  :D

I actually have the whole movie...I will have to upload it so that you and anyone else who wishes to see the whole thing can download it. Film is actually EXCELLENT and shows the viewer how using simple techniques which are constantly reinforced by society can have a devestating effect on a peron, group or people. This is the DIVIDE AND CONQUER PRINCIPAL personified that has worked so well to casue civil wars, religious differences, social differences, societal differences, phyisical attribute differences all of which have led up to violence, contemptuousness, oppression, low self esteem, etc etc...quite powerful in its effects...
C

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »
I actually have the whole movie...I will have to upload it so that you and anyone else who wishes to see the whole thing can download it. Film is actually EXCELLENT and shows the viewer how using simple techniques which are constantly reinforced by society can have a devestating effect on a peron, group or people. This is the DIVIDE AND CONQUER PRINCIPAL personified that has worked so well to casue civil wars, religious differences, social differences, societal differences, phyisical attribute differences all of which have led up to violence, contemptuousness, oppression, low self esteem, etc etc...quite powerful in its effects...

Do Africans have 7% smaller brain size than white people due to white people treating them with racism too?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »
Obviously you have never gone to college MattC, that's pretty much all they're teaching these days. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »
Obviously you have never gone to college MattC, that's pretty much all they're teaching these days. 

;D

Bodybuilding Pro.com

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »
;D

Ha ha that guy is a true getbigger, but he is still right. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »
Ha ha that guy is a true getbigger, but he is still right. 

I look at things this way.... since it is obvious whites can not get along with anyone on the planet, and with whites being the SMALL MINORITY on the planet... I say just exterminate them....NO MORE DIVERSITY PROBLEMS....

BTW...I hate the hell out of that homo white guy in the video...JMO
C

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »
I look at things this way.... since it is obvious whites can not get along with anyone on the planet, and with whites being the SMALL MINORITY on the planet... I say just exterminate them....NO MORE DIVERSITY PROBLEMS....

Exterminate whites?  Where do you think the world would be if not for white genius?

So, SAMSON123, do you or other non-whites never use the internet? Never buy our weapons?  Never avail themselves of our medical genius? LOL, there are your three strikes, you're out.

Also, ALL races wage war and engage in barbarity. Arab slave traders traded as many African slaves as did Europeans and were far more brutal when doing so. In fact, AFRICANS themselves traded African slaves.

The DIFFERENCE, SAMSON123, is that Europeans build better weapons, have better military strategy, and have superior [genetic] material from which the aforementioned talents are forged via the training of armies and overall group dynamics...this is why Europeans have a rich history of VICTORY.

Conversely, Africans wield bones, employ witchcraft, and have poor organizational skills when engaging in said barbarity...which is why they - as the genetic bottom in terms of IQ that they are - have a rich history of FAILURE.

If barbarity was such a bad thing you would be equally mad at Africans who traded African slaves.  You have no problem with barbarity - you have a problem with SUCCESS.  You and other non-whites like you are simply jealous of white success - ALL racial groups attempted to survive and be the most successful group, you are just mad at whites since they did it better than you did.

Oh well, it's SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - you've heard of that right?  It's unfortunate that non-whites were not given the genetic and environmental evolutionary advantages to succeed to the extent whites have.  Better luck next time.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »

Yeah that guy is homo, but exterminating whites won't solve everything.  Remember white people are just a mixture of several different ethnicities.  So you would have to make sure there is no cross breeding. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2009, 05:02:21 AM »
People must be pretty insecure for shit like this to bother them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
Shooter...you better watch this TWICE....or more

Chris Rock is a master.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:43 AM »

Thats funny, are Asians whites too? 

They had wars for thousands of years, do we go after them?

What about the arabs who sold the black slaves to the Dutch and others???

Were the Aztecs white? 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2009, 05:28:45 AM »
People must be pretty insecure for shit like this to bother them.

I am very secure emotionally/it's just mentally where is start to falter  :o
But then you still bother me ::) 
Growth/noob loves me

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »
Well, this thread has gone downhill pretty fast....

I just want to see Affirmative Action repealed in 2009.  I understand its purpose and perhaps it has helped.  Some people are still (obviously) racist...some whites are overwhelming appologists and fear any retort that could be labeled racist, but at this point, the big systems are not racist and A.A. should be repealed.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2009, 06:42:08 AM »

Or,we could just get rid of all the mud races that have destroyed the earth.There is a sollution for the problems of race,its called the final sollution.The last thing anyone in this world wants is a race war.You see,minorities take out a few people.Whites like McCveigh take out 100s.In fact,whittes wouldnt have to fire a shot because the stupid mud races would burn their own neighborhoods and kill each other as they ALWAYS do.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2009, 07:11:35 AM »
2004 RACE DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT AGAINST CRACKER BARREL

MONDAY, MAY 3, 2004
JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SETTLES RACE DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT AGAINST CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT CHAIN

The Justice Department's complaint alleges that Cracker Barrel violated Title II of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by engaging in a pattern or practice of discrimination against African-American customers and prospective customers on the basis of their race or color. Specifically, the complaint alleges that Cracker Barrel:

- allowed white servers to refuse to wait on African-American customers;
- segregated customer seating by race;
- seated white customers before African-American customers who arrived earlier;
- provided inferior service to African-American customers after they were seated; and
- treated African-Americans who complained about the quality of Cracker Barrel's food or service less favorably than white customers who lodged similar complaints.

The Justice Department's investigation revealed evidence of such conduct in approximately 50 different Cracker Barrel restaurants in seven states: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

United States Department of Justice
http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2004/May/04_crt_288.htm

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2009, 07:16:15 AM »
Merrill Lynch
Charges of discrimination towards minority employees

In July 2006, a lawsuit alleging discriminatory hiring and promotion practices was brought by over 70 current and former African-American employees. Following commencement of the action, additional employees joined the suit and counsel is now seeking class-action status. These legal actions remain unresolved as of May 2008.

On June 26, 2007, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) brought suit against Merrill Lynch,[32] alleging the firm discriminated against Dr. Majid Borumand because of his Iranian nationality and Islamic religion, with "reckless disregard" for his protected civil rights.[33] The EEOC law suit maintains that violations by members of the firm were intentional and committed with malice. In another case concerning mistreatment of another Iranian employee by Merrill Lynch on July 20, 2007, less than a month after EEOC law suit, a NASD arbitration panel ordered Merrill Lynch to pay its former Iranian employee, Fariborz Zojaji, $1.6 million for firing him due to his Persian ethnicity.[34][35][36] Merrill Lynch's actions prompted reactions from both the National Iranian-American council, and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee.[37]

In its June 2008 issue, Diversity Inc. named Merrill Lynch one of the top 10 companies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered employees, and the #7 top company in the US for diversity overall. In 2007, Merrill Lynch was named the #2 best company in the US for people with disabilities by Diversity Magazine.[38] As of June 5, 2008, Merrill Lynch has created the West Asian, Middle Eastern and North African (WAMENA) Professional Network to help support and provide additional resources for employees of diverse backgrounds. In May 2008, Merrill Lynch was named the #1 US company for "Diverse College Graduates" by Diversity Edge magazine, edging out Microsoft for the top spot on the rankings.[39]

New Jersey appeals court on August 13, 2008 rendered a ruling against Merrill Lynch in a discrimination law suit filed by a gay employee.[40]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merril_Lynch#Charges_of_discrimination_towards_minority_employees