Author Topic: Rodney "Raw Power" Roller Trains Delts  (Read 13353 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Rodney "Raw Power" Roller Trains Delts
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »
Like i said i'll post a vid in a while in a tank top doing the same exact shit.  i'm not as juiced-out as that dude, but i have a better body, no doubt in my mind

'not AS juiced out'    finally you admit  what only you have leaked privately to some of your buds here gregg    that you are cycling :-*    you should be careful who you talk to on here greggers ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
i dont care if he is a midget...he kinda cute

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2009, 05:47:35 PM »
K I watched the clip. I dont know if Groink has as much muscle mass as Roller does but I think Groink could look more impressive than Roller does, because you have to admit Roller doesn't have the best build.

I'm still pulling for Groink in this.
you're high as a kite.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »
you're high as a kite.

you're cocky to be the most owned person on getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »
'not AS juiced out'    finally you admit  what only you have leaked privately to some of your buds here gregg    that you are cycling :-*    you should be careful who you talk to on here greggers ;)

Like I've said before......if anybody here wants to kick in half of the funds, i will take a piss test anytime, anyplace.  i am 1000% natural, I don't even drink protein shakes.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »
Like I've said before......if anybody here wants to kick in half of the funds, i will take a piss test anytime, anyplace.  i am 1000% natural, I don't even drink protein shakes.

so you were lying in those pms? ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »
who's the guy narrating the piece he sounds like daffy duck if he were gay....

LMAO!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »
hahaha, look at this guy haha.

Let's make a bet, I pay you 1000$ if you do 6 reps with the 200 pounds dumbells with the help of a spotter. Your not impressed at all so Im guessing its easy right?
Im sure your gym doesn't even have guys that could lift the 200 pound dumbells in position. (not that I could but you know) lol.

Help is the operative word here.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »
i am not game for your piss test

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2009, 07:10:43 PM »
so you were lying in those pms? ::)

you are talking out of your ass

gimmick

please show me one post from any board, any time that i said anything remotely resembling an admission of steroid use

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »
Larry Scott

interesting i'll try some of those tommorow larry scott reverse curls that is
choice is an illusion

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »
you are talking out of your ass

gimmick

please show me one post from any board, any time that i said anything remotely resembling an admission of steroid use

im not talking about a 'post from any board' greggy-poo   you know damn well what im talking about    'private' communications :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »
im not talking about a 'post from any board' greggy-poo   you know damn well what im talking about    'private' communications :-*

so....."expose"  me.

slap it up, oh...that's right....there's nothing to slap up.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »
groink if you have a better body than him, then why do you insist that h must be on juice? surely if you can attain a superior physique than what he has - and do it all naturally, then its only plausible that he could have acheived his body without any drugs at all.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »
so....."expose"  me.

slap it up, oh...that's right....there's nothing to slap up.

im not that kind of person gregg   you divulged your little 'secret' to someone on this account    we dont kiss and tell greggy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
groink if you have a better body than him, then why do you insist that h must be on juice? surely if you can attain a superior physique than what he has - and do it all naturally, then its only plausible that he could have acheived his body without any drugs at all.

because he is obviously juiced to the gills, I think we can all agree on that.

To address the original question again.....I never said i was bigger than that guy, i said i'd rather look like me than him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »
im not that kind of person gregg   you divulged your little 'secret' to someone on this account    we dont kiss and tell greggy

Go ahead, please :)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2009, 07:57:51 PM »

To address the original question again.....I never said i was bigger than that guy, i said i'd rather look like me than him.

THe dude = strong and a beast, but his physical appearance = not very appealing. Most people would agree with your statement.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »

if he is obviously juiced to the gills, and you look better than him (and you did say before you were his size with wider shoudlers and smaller waist)... then you would be obviously juiced to the gills as well.

so either he isnt obviously on juice, you dont look better than him, or you are obviously on juice.   only one of those three options.   

you said hes obviously on juice and that you look  better..so ther leaves one

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »
if he is obviously juiced to the gills, and you look better than him (and you did say before you were his size with wider shoudlers and smaller waist)... then you would be obviously juiced to the gills as well.

so either he isnt obviously on juice, you dont look better than him, or you are obviously on juice.   only one of those three options.   

you said hes obviously on juice and that you look  better..so ther leaves one

or maybe i have better genetics naturally so i can approach him size wise (i am not as thick) but my better structure makes me APPEAR bigger because i have a better frame for BBing.  that dude is a thick ass  fireplug.  I'm not, i'm almost 6 feet tall with wider clavicles.

this is a pointless conversation.  To be honest i shouldn't have downed the guy.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »
or maybe i have better genetics naturally so i can approach him size wise (i am not as thick) but my better structure makes me APPEAR bigger because i have a better frame for BBing.  that dude is a thick ass  fireplug.  I'm not, i'm almost 6 feet tall with wider clavicles.

this is a pointless conversation.  To be honest i shouldn't have downed the guy.
TBO..the only way to really tell is for you to post a pic in your manties :P

When you joining me in hell?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2009, 08:15:29 PM »
TBO..the only way to really tell is for you to post a pic in your manties :P

When you joining me in hell?

I know that's why i'm kind of backing up here, i shouldn't have jumped on the dude for no reason but i was in a dickish mood this morning.

I'm  leaving the 11th SS  so get everything LINED up  8) 8)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2009, 02:43:03 AM »
Rodney onstage.And doing the splits.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2009, 04:07:40 AM »
Hey Guys,
   I have met Rodney on more than one occasion as he too trains in NJ.  He has always been more than polite and never once showed any signs of rudeness to others in the gym.  Regardless as to whether or not his physique appeals to each and every one of you, it must be said with certainty that he is devoted to the lifestyle in that he never cheats on his diet and always enters a show with incredible conditioning.
   Rodney postponed competing recently despite being just a couple weeks out and in great condition due to the birth of his child.  He is happily married with a very demanding business yet still spends a great deal of time with his young children.
   One thing I know for sure, is that Rodney is very approachable while in the gym and often answers questions posed to him by non-bodybuilders.  He is gracious with his time and doesn't display any arrogance.
   Finally, I have seen him move very large weights with form and reps that do make you want to stop and watch as it is no everyday site.  Given all that, I would say Rodney is the type of guy we could use more of to promote BB in a more positive manner.
Harley

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2009, 04:12:50 AM »
Hey Guys,
   I have met Rodney on more than one occasion as he too trains in NJ.  He has always been more than polite and never once showed any signs of rudeness to others in the gym.  Regardless as to whether or not his physique appeals to each and every one of you, it must be said with certainty that he is devoted to the lifestyle in that he never cheats on his diet and always enters a show with incredible conditioning.
   Rodney postponed competing recently despite being just a couple weeks out and in great condition due to the birth of his child.  He is happily married with a very demanding business yet still spends a great deal of time with his young children.
   One thing I know for sure, is that Rodney is very approachable while in the gym and often answers questions posed to him by non-bodybuilders.  He is gracious with his time and doesn't display any arrogance.
   Finally, I have seen him move very large weights with form and reps that do make you want to stop and watch as it is no everyday site.  Given all that, I would say Rodney is the type of guy we could use more of to promote BB in a more positive manner.
Harley

Hi Rodney. Nice cap.