Author Topic: Dennis Prager Massively OWNS Perez Hilton- Gay Marriage Debate  (Read 1681 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Prager Massively OWNS Perez Hilton- Gay Marriage Debate
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 06:42:12 AM »
Don't know how the various battles will end, ...but I do know how the war will end.
Gays will eventually win the right to marry. If not today, or tomorrow, ...it will happen.
The bottom line is those who seek to prevent it, are not affected by it. It's the old "fox vs. the rabbit."
Foxes run for their dinner, ...where as the rabbits are running for their lives.

When it comes to a bacon & egg breakfast, ...who has a bigger commitment, ...the chicken or the pig?
pretty much agree with you here as SAD as that it is...i just hope the gays get their own locker rooms, bath rooms etc...same old shit ppl yell they want equality but what they want is preferential treatment.

Honestly if they politicians striving for traditional marriage where smart they would start a movement to do away with marriage as a public institution and give everyone civil unions and keep marriage private and that way gays would have "equality" but still would not be allowed to marry.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 07:18:27 AM »
Tony...here is the truth...
im hoping jag is alot better looking then condi, for her sake.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »
im hoping jag is alot better looking then condi, for her sake.

Condi is no worse looking then that lantern jawed Michelle Obama.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »
Dennis really did own Hilton there. That was the first time I ever heard of Dennis Prager, I wish he would debate with smarter people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
Dennis really did own Hilton there. That was the first time I ever heard of Dennis Prager, I wish he would debate with smarter people.

I've listened to his radio show.  He's a very smart guy. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »

He has debated a lot of smart people from the left, many of thier best thinkers. He just recently debated Susan Etheridge about same sex marriage a couple of days ago. You can download that debate for a fee from his website. Here is a link to an archive of his shows from Jan 2006 to March 2009. You will find a lot of debates there. Those are for free.

http://dennisprager.townhall.com/talkradio/Show.aspx?RadioShowID=3
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!