Author Topic: Now this is fucked up..... conservative Shias in Iraq are killing gays  (Read 4531 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Now this is fucked up.....
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
LOL...muslims are such a kind and peace loving people...

affy

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »
you gotta admit

that's a very creative way of executing someone. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »
Don't know if this is old news but i just heard about the way the conservative Shias in Iraq are killing gays

Apparently they glue there assholes shut with a very powerful glue, and them give them diuretics until they have explosive diarrhea and there asses explode, and they die from internal poisoning.

True shit.

Diuretics don't cause you to pass your bowels or develop diarrhea.  Maybe they were using laxatives or bowel preps like that of Dulcolax or GoLytely.

"1"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »
you gotta admit

that's a very creative way of executing someone. 
hanging by the finger tips is better

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 01:36:45 PM »
some branches of these shias are so messed up. i've personally read a "fatwa" from a shia sheikh to allow men to rub their dicks on babies to release their sexual frustration, not to mention the 2-3 hour "pleasure" marriages.

some of those shias are super extreme, and the others are super stupid laid back.

the majority of the muslim world does not see shias as muslim...cause they claim yet another prophet after mohammed...
carpe` vaginum!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »
some branches of these shias are so messed up. i've personally read a "fatwa" from a shia sheikh to allow men to rub their dicks on babies to release their sexual frustration, not to mention the 2-3 hour "pleasure" marriages.

some of those shias are super extreme, and the others are super stupid laid back.
fuck. is that true?
A