Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107196 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #875 on: June 11, 2009, 07:55:34 AM »

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #876 on: June 11, 2009, 07:57:25 AM »
Mike looks like shit. He can only spam every message board because he is an attention whore and he looks to others for attention. Mike failed at life. He has an addictive personality. Remember this is a guy who was so addicted to drugs when he ran out of coke, he snorted ephedrine. Mike doesnt even know who he is. He is to busy trying to be someone else instead of being himself. Mike looks gay in those photos and is a joke.
It's obvious "Big Kev" has some bitterness towards the Arvilla's. He goes off topic and sticks in a few personal jabs as if anyone cares what he says. The topic is bodybuilding and the other stuff only seems to matter to you and do you really think anyone trusts or cares about the accuracy of the personal stuff? Your avatar speaks volumes....big internet tough guy who found the internet as a place to be the guy he always wanted to be with no consequence.  We get it, you don't like them. You have ten pages of identical posts. I know u will never get it but you really are lame.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #877 on: June 11, 2009, 07:59:11 AM »
Mike looks like shit. He can only spam every message board because he is an attention whore and he looks to others for attention. Mike failed at life. He has an addictive personality. Remember this is a guy who was so addicted to drugs when he ran out of coke, he snorted ephedrine. Mike doesnt even know who he is. He is to busy trying to be someone else instead of being himself. Mike looks gay in those photos and is a joke.

Is this true? ???
I hate the State.

BigKevinD

« Reply #878 on: June 11, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »
Is this true? ???

Yes very true. Mike never really had a legit job. He worked as a bouncer in a strip club, where most of the strippers thought he was a very creepy guy. He ran out of coke, while working, as he couldnt just be there and do his shift, so he crushed up ephedrine and snorted it. Ask Mike. True Story.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #879 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »
Yes very true. Mike never really had a legit job. He worked as a bouncer in a strip club, where most of the strippers thought he was a very creepy guy. He ran out of coke, while working, as he couldnt just be there and do his shift, so he crushed up ephedrine and snorted it. Ask Mike. True Story.

How do you know this?
I hate the State.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »
It's obvious "Big Kev" has some bitterness towards the Arvilla's. He goes off topic and sticks in a few personal jabs as if anyone cares what he says. The topic is bodybuilding and the other stuff only seems to matter to you and do you really think anyone trusts or cares about the accuracy of the personal stuff? Your avatar speaks volumes....big internet tough guy who found the internet as a place to be the guy he always wanted to be with no consequence.  We get it, you don't like them. You have ten pages of identical posts. I know u will never get it but you really are lame.
Thanks TD!

(Let me try Delusional and Arrogant like "big Kev" seems to think i am)
"Yo im gunna smash all you fools who dare show up at the Southern States!...it's gunna be a long day ..you fools better pack a lunch!")

is that better Kev?
   ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #881 on: June 11, 2009, 08:13:24 AM »
Thanks TD!

(Let me try Delusional and Arrogant like "big Kev" seems to think i am)
"Yo im gunna smash all you fools who dare show up at the Southern States!...it's gunna be a long day ..you fools better pack a lunch!")

is that better Kev?
   ;D

Is it true you were a coke addict? ???
I hate the State.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: June 11, 2009, 08:23:20 AM »
Is it true you were a coke addict? ???
"coke addict"  .....no
(i managed/ran security in nightclubs in the Boston area for 20 years.....including all the "After-Hours Clubs" as general manager i had my own keys to the clubs and could keep them open as long as i wanted too........sooo i tried/"experimented with all the "club-drugs"........the "coke story" actually goes i was working at a strip-club (day shift) after working all nite in another club all night,i was popping "Hydroxycuts" like tic-tacs with little success.....was exhausted soo i went into a bathroom stall opened up a capsule and "snorted it" ......promptly puked in the toliet ....and went back to work!)
i had my "fun"  don't get me wrong (im no angel  lol)  but never was a "coke addict"
(GHB addict i will however admit 2!)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #883 on: June 11, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »
Ya and you seem to think beating women is cool and want to glorify it with your avatar so what's worse? Can u imagine the moment Big Bloated Kev saw this and said to himself..Oh I have to make this my avatar, it will make me seem so freakin tough. Freakin knuckle dragger.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #884 on: June 11, 2009, 08:39:48 AM »
I'm not going to read 36 pages about it, but glad you enjoyed the comp and did well Mike.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: June 11, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »
I'm not going to read 36 pages about it, but glad you enjoyed the comp and did well Mike.

lol!  (i don't blame ya)

and thanks!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:32 AM »
Mike=nice guy+nice dog+horrible genetics
I don't think Mike has the "best" genetics for bbing...otherwise he'd we wouldn't be having this conversation (wait...ya we would cuz this is getbig and 90% are just haters) but I also don't think he has horrible genetics.  He has wide shoulders.  He tapers down to a small waist.  And although his legs look small, they are not so small when you see them in person.  Don't get me wrong and get all up in my face...they definitely need improvement, but he has some long-ass legs.  His legs were the same size (look at the pictures) as the winner in thickness (and the other guy still has 5 weeks left of dieting - he's doing the Southern States in July) but a lot longer.
:D Weee

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: June 11, 2009, 09:46:40 AM »
proud of ya, Mike. let the haters hate. any entry level psychology course will verify that they hate themselves, not you.  you probably knocked a couple of these guys out for being idiots in your bar. they're mad at themselves for it and try to blame you for their lives being pathetic.  don't even respond to any post that isn't  a real name, or anyone who doesn't post pics of themselves. they are insecure. that is why they slam you. and being that insecure, if they even had a bit of muscle they would post tons of pics of themselves. so you know it is people with no muscle whatsoever.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #888 on: June 11, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
I don't think Mike has the "best" genetics for bbing...otherwise he'd we wouldn't be having this conversation (wait...ya we would cuz this is getbig and 90% are just haters) but I also don't think he has horrible genetics.  He has wide shoulders.  He tapers down to a small waist.  And although his legs look small, they are not so small when you see them in person.  Don't get me wrong and get all up in my face...they definitely need improvement, but he has some long-ass legs.  His legs were the same size (look at the pictures) as the winner in thickness (and the other guy still has 5 weeks left of dieting - he's doing the Southern States in July) but a lot longer.

yeah, everyone is picking on him having a shitty physique because they are haters.

it has nothing to do with his physique actually being shitty.

::)

i'll be the first to admit i don't like either of you based on the way you conducted yourselves on this board 3-4 years ago. regrettably, you are still very much the same person, but mike has changed it seems for the better- it's like he read 'the secret' or had an intervention with dr. phil.

but don't get it twisted into thinking i'm picking on him in this instance cause i don't like him- he's not cut out for competitive bodybuilding and thats a fact.

sorry to ruin your day, sweetheart.
b

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: June 11, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »
proud of ya, Mike. let the haters hate. any entry level psychology course will verify that they hate themselves, not you.  you probably knocked a couple of these guys out for being idiots in your bar. they're mad at themselves for it and try to blame you for their lives being pathetic.  don't even respond to any post that isn't  a real name, or anyone who doesn't post pics of themselves. they are insecure. that is why they slam you. and being that insecure, if they even had a bit of muscle they would post tons of pics of themselves. so you know it is people with no muscle whatsoever.

Gotcha!................(thx bro!)
   ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: June 11, 2009, 09:58:40 AM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: June 11, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
yeah, everyone is picking on him having a shitty physique because they are haters.

it has nothing to do with his physique actually being shitty.

::)

i'll be the first to admit i don't like either of you based on the way you conducted yourselves on this board 3-4 years ago. regrettably, you are still very much the same person, but mike has changed it seems for the better- it's like he read 'the secret' or had an intervention with dr. phil.

but don't get it twisted into thinking i'm picking on him in this instance cause i don't like him- he's not cut out for competitive bodybuilding and thats a fact.

sorry to ruin your day, sweetheart.
Dude, I could care less if you like me or not.  I'm not here for your sake or approval.  You have been an ass from day one and 90% of your posts are you insulting people here so don't go preaching to me about my behavior here.  I only attack when provoked, unlike you.

You chose the perfect screen name for yourself "no one".  Screams volumes about you. 
:D Weee

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #892 on: June 11, 2009, 04:53:35 PM »
Laura where did you place again and how many competitors???I believe you got 5th and there were 5 competitors WOW you two belong together.Ardvilla it's all fun and games but when you use a shitload of Drugs and you look the way you look FUCK ME. Give this shit up.Do it without all the Drugs and get some RESPECT.FFS.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #893 on: June 11, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
Mike, did you not ever compete during your younger days?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: June 11, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »
Mike, did you not ever compete during your younger days?

no i never competed (until i was in my 40's)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: June 11, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
 ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #896 on: June 11, 2009, 05:48:49 PM »

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #897 on: June 11, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
no i never competed (until i was in my 40's)
I see. Weren't you always into bodybuilding though? How come you never competed when you were younger? I thought you looked good in this last show by the way.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: June 11, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: June 11, 2009, 05:52:45 PM »
I see. Weren't you always into bodybuilding though? How come you never competed when you were younger? I thought you looked good in this last show by the way.

Thanks man!!!  (i always trained at gym with guys like Paul Demayo,Mike Matarazzo,Jay Cutler,"big" Dan Smith,Steve Cantone,Joel Cutulle,Matt McLaughlin, etc etc just never thought i was "big enough" to compete...."another year or when i get up to 300 lbs etc etc")