Author Topic: gatorade, powerade - a waste of money? or worthwhile?  (Read 7884 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: gatorade, powerade - a waste of money? or worthwhile?
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »
I was spending like 3 quid a day in gym on 3 bottles of juice.

Now i can get 10 for 3quid when i just use Tesco's own brand stuff. Tastes better IMO

^^ goudy finally admits to juicing

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2009, 12:57:24 AM »
not to mention other benefits of whey on the immune system, fat loss,  etc

Don't talk about FAT loss he will be down the bakers (from depression) before you can say Whey/casein !!

Just those two word together makes him go all weak at the knees.

Or is that his Obese frame when he stands   ??? ??? ???

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2009, 01:04:41 AM »
have a glass of milk instead - its cheaper and tastes better.  :)

Which is why you look like shit & I look like this................
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2009, 01:20:47 AM »
i hope you actually read this one:

Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion.Boirie Y, Dangin M, Gachon P, Vasson MP, Maubois JL, Beaufrčre B.
Laboratoire de Nutrition Humaine, Université Clermont Auvergne, Centre de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine, BP 321, 63009 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 1, France.

The speed of absorption of dietary amino acids by the gut varies according to the type of ingested dietary protein. This could affect postprandial protein synthesis, breakdown, and deposition. To test this hypothesis, two intrinsically 13C-leucine-labeled milk proteins, casein (CAS) and whey protein (WP), of different physicochemical properties were ingested as one single meal by healthy adults. Postprandial whole body leucine kinetics were assessed by using a dual tracer methodology. WP induced a dramatic but short increase of plasma amino acids. CAS induced a prolonged plateau of moderate hyperaminoacidemia, probably because of a slow gastric emptying. Whole body protein breakdown was inhibited by 34% after CAS ingestion but not after WP ingestion.  Postprandial protein synthesis was stimulated by 68% with the WP meal and to a lesser extent (+31%) with the CAS meal. Postprandial whole body leucine oxidation over 7 h was lower with CAS (272 +/- 91 micromol.kg-1) than with WP (373 +/- 56 micromol.kg-1). Leucine intake was identical in both meals (380 micromol.kg-1). Therefore, net leucine balance over the 7 h after the meal was more positive with CAS than with WP (P < 0.05, WP vs. CAS).  In conclusion, the speed of protein digestion and amino acid absorption from the gut has a major effect on whole body protein anabolism after one single meal. By analogy with carbohydrate metabolism, slow and fast proteins modulate the postprandial metabolic response, a concept to be applied to wasting situations.

Reading it & understanding it are - NOT THE SAME THING - at all 'FP' - but being in pre-contest condition, you would know this,huh ??
Most all BB'ers eat every 2/2.5 hrs - so why would you need Casein - other than before bed with some boiled Eggs ?? (me I just have the Eggs with some Glutamine).

Whey & other protein powders/solid foods are - ALL - best for waking nitrogen balance, protein synthesis.

How many pro BB'ers have we heard spouting this nonsense to which you (wrongly) subscribe ??
The largest study group available on the planet for this kind of study are BB'ers them-selves - case closed ::)

So, do you have any more industry shattering advice under your pillow.................. ............
Or was that it ?? :-*

I am off to do Delt's & Tricep - enjoy your doughnut & crisp sandwiches that you have in your lunch box, under your desk in that florescent lit cubicle hell, fatty  ;)
I will be sure to think of you as I check oput the hot girl who always seems to be in the gym at the same time as me (on the cross trainer, in fucking Lycra bottoms, no fucking less  :o  )

DEAFENING SILENCE................. ........................    
Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2009, 01:35:17 AM »
Speaking of which, what about that fuckin' diet I asked about, you shaven-headed thuggee bastard!?

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »
'FP' have you ever tried 'Bill Phillips' fit for life - fat loss regime ??
I hear it almost impossible to fail at for 99.9% of people who try it !!

http://bodyforlife.com/success/goals/fatloss.asp

It does, however, say in the small print "people with an eating disorder should seek proffesional help before initiating this regime"
You may wish to pay special attention to that part, just a though.

Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »
Has that Crouch geezer been left with some tit-tissue?

Good going, though.

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2009, 02:39:06 AM »
you should listen to this man, after all- would you not like to look like this- 200 pounds and ripped by his own admission.

he looks like he knows what he's talking about...

thats right ignore the facts of the study  ::)

idiot.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2009, 02:55:14 AM »
Reading it & understanding it are - NOT THE SAME THING - at all 'FP' - but being in pre-contest condition, you would know this,huh ??
Most all BB'ers eat every 2/2.5 hrs - so why would you need Casein - other than before bed with some boiled Eggs ?? (me I just have the Eggs with some Glutamine).

Whey & other protein powders/solid foods are - ALL - best for waking nitrogen balance, protein synthesis.

How many pro BB'ers have we heard spouting this nonsense to which you (wrongly) subscribe ??
The largest study group available on the planet for this kind of study are BB'ers them-selves - case closed ::)

So, do you have any more industry shattering advice under your pillow.................. ............

I am off to do Delt's & Tricep - enjoy your doughnut & crisp sandwiches that you have in your lunch box, under your desk in that florescent lit cubicle hell, fatty  ;)
I will be sure to think of you as I check oput the hot girl who always seems to be in the gym at the same time as me (on the cross trainer, in fucking Lycra bottoms, no fucking less  :o  )

shut your ignorant girl of a mouth. you are a stupid bastard - you have been exposed by myself on numerous occasions as being dumber than dirt.

i could post tons of studies here to show you just how much of a retard you are when it comes to knowledge of bodybuilding, but quite frankly you are not worth my effort.

i enjoy debating candi as he has intelligence and a curiosity about these things, like wise wave, adonis, necrosis and many many others here - you are not one of these guys.

regarding you mentioning understanding is different to reading is quite ironic as you have either not read that protein study or not understood it. Don't worry though, I'll explain it to your simpleton mind:

That study shows whey actually has no anti catabolic effects at all only synthesis, casein has both. i.e. the reason you would take casein over whey is because overall it provides greater increase in whole body protein levels. ( muscle mass).

regarding eating every 2.5 hours  ::) this is old school nonsense, studies show you do not have to eat every 2 or 3 hours. it has no or less benefit for muscle gains than longer breaks between meals like 4-5 hours.

i have posted numerous studies that show this, check through my old post if you like. However you would probably be wasting your time as you would neither understand them or be interested by them as they do not discuss ethnic minorities in an unsavory light.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2009, 02:57:02 AM »
Which is why you look like shit & I look like this................

i almost forgot - you are one ugly guy.
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2009, 06:28:43 AM »

That study shows whey actually has no anti catabolic effects at all only synthesis, casein has both. i.e. the reason you would take casein over whey is because overall it provides greater increase in whole body protein levels. ( muscle mass).

regarding eating every 2.5 hours  ::) this is old school nonsense, studies show you do not have to eat every 2 or 3 hours. it has no or less benefit for muscle gains than longer breaks between meals like 4-5 hours.

i have posted numerous studies that show this, check through my old post if you like. However you would probably be wasting your time as you would neither understand them or be interested by them as they do not discuss ethnic minorities in an unsavory light.

You need to tell 'Dave palumbo' & the IFBB top 10 this - as I do not think that they are aware of your 'Dan Duchaine' status (as BB'ing science Guru)

You really are a fucking cretin 'wannabe', are you not ??

shut your ignorant #### of a mouth. you are a stupid bastard - you have been exposed by myself on numerous occasions as being dumber than dirt.

i could post tons of studies here to show you just how much of a retard you are when it comes to knowledge of bodybuilding, but quite frankly you are not worth my effort.

You are like a broken record that just needs to be snapped in half, & binned.
You have been asked to show where you have - OWNED - (as you put it) me/BB25/DAMY on ANY OCCASIONS - EVER.
Still waiting for the quotes/links..................
Tick tock.

Just to let you know - repeating some-thing every post does not make it so !!
Much as you might like to think it does.
Owned ?? do you mean you won an argument/debate with me ??

PROOF

TICK TOCK -
TICK TOCK - 
TICK TOCK -
TICK TOCK -
TICK TOCK -
TICK TOCK -
TICK TOCK -

no rush like, any-time this year will do  ::)

I have posted tons of studies (that I cut & paste, but do not understand) but you are not worth my time, so neeeeeeeeeeeer !!
What an - EPIC - wanker that is the obese you.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2009, 06:46:24 AM »
i almost forgot - you are one ugly ####.

Yeah I am in a fugly agency, get the most work there, weekends are chock a block with bookings.

Post a face pic next to this one, go on I fucking dare you !!

Cue the lame ass excuses as to why the camera is not working, the Dog ate my home-work, etc.............
You are the most unworthy getbig'er I have seen posting on here .
You have - ZERO - physique - & you only post her because you are in need of human contact.
Bring back a full on Eugenics program I say, free up some fuel/housing.

NEXT.
Growth/noob loves me

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »
Yeah I am in a fugly agency, get the most work there, weekends are chock a block with bookings.

Post a face pic next to this one, go on I fucking dare you !!

Cue the lame ass excuses as to why the camera is not working, the Dog ate my home-work, etc.............
You are the most unworthy getbig'er I have seen posting on here .
You have - ZERO - physique - & you only post her because you are in need of human contact.
Bring back full on Eugenics program I say, free up some fuel/housing.

NEXT.

you don't honestly think you're big there do you?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2009, 07:03:46 AM »
you don't honestly think you're big there do you?

Don't piss your pants 'QO' I had been in N.Africa for a fair bit & unable to train eat as I would.

This was a facial comparison test.
nothing more.

I have proved my size/condition capabilities already. ;D
Take a look further up the page.

Oh, & before you ask I have never been a mass monster, we do not all start training to get a pro-card (although the way some spout shit, you could be excused for thinking this the case) ::)

Growth/noob loves me

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 07:05:44 AM »
Don't piss your pants 'QO' I had been in N.Africa for a fair bit & unable to train eat as I would.

This was a facial comparison test.
nothing more.

I have proved my size/condition capabilities already. ;D

Oh, & before you ask I have never been a mass monster, we do not all start training to get a pro-card (although the way some spout shit, you could be excused for thinking this the case) ::)

just makes me laugh how you carry on like some bodybuilder when you look like a 40 year old Justin Timberlake with ILS, hahaha, brutal 14 inch arms and hidden toothpick legs and pencilneck. ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 07:09:29 AM »
just makes me laugh how you carry on like some bodybuilder when you look like a 40 year old Justin Timberlake with ILS, hahaha, brutal 14 inch arms and hidden toothpick legs and pencilneck. ;D

This was between 'FP' & my good self - is 'GO' dead right now ??
No one else to play with ??

Post some pics & we will rip you to fucking shreds (oh wait 'RC' could post his pic's here & get flamed, oh wait, he did, haha)
Growth/noob loves me

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2009, 07:11:47 AM »
This was between 'FP' & my good self - is 'GO' dead right now ??
No one else to play with ??

Post some pics & we will rip you to fucking shreds (oh wait 'RC' could post his pic's here & get flamed, oh wait, he did, haha)
hahaha, calm down skinny. ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2009, 07:17:26 AM »
hahaha, calm down skinny. ;D

Resting heart BPM 55 'ATM' !!
Now be a good lad & leave the rest for 'FP'
Growth/noob loves me

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 07:18:14 AM »
Resting heart BPM 55 'ATM' !!
Now be a good lad & leave the rest for 'FP'
hahahaha, of course it's 55 you have very little muscle mass.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 08:08:36 AM »

hahahaha classic quaker right there.  ;D

carefull though dave, he'll start stalking you from thread to thread calling you wanker and fatty at the start and end of every post, then threaten to come to your house and gut you like a fish.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2009, 08:10:48 AM »

So make a move already ya pussy ;D

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2009, 08:13:11 AM »
Did u slam that?

How was she

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 08:18:50 AM »
Did u slam that?

How was she

he prefers to be the one who gets slammed  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 08:25:43 AM »
he prefers to be the one who gets slammed  :-X

I am noticing a strange shape appearing out of this shemales pants?

:-X

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »
I am noticing a strange shape appearing out of this shemales pants?

:-X

yes and notice the wide leg stance from pillow biter - clearly a man who is more comfortable with his cheeks parted  :-X
175lbs by 31st July