Author Topic: G o a t b o y is against buying egg whites @ $33/gal, when you can...  (Read 9564 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I love how Bob is jumping through hoops to try and convince us his 100% egg white product is somehow different or better than Wal Mart's or Costco's 100% egg white product, to the point he can charge twice the price for his "special" eggs.

This is a classic "supplement industry" tactic...  I just never thought I'd see somebody try to use it with a food product.

No one cares what you think....all you're doing is driving even more people to the site..THANKS!

www.eggwhitesint.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Chick laces these egg whites with melamine. That's why they're "healthier". He's pulling a page right out of the Chinese playbook!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
What happens with all the yolks, are they fed to fat people?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I love how Bob is jumping through hoops to try and convince us his 100% egg white product is somehow different or better than Wal Mart's or Costco's 100% egg white product, to the point he can charge twice the price for his "special" eggs.

This is a classic "supplement industry" tactic...  I just never thought I'd see somebody try to use it with a food product.
agreed
the supp store i go to was thinking of trying a new egg whites brand to sell and i showed my buddy who owns the shop this thread and chicks attitude-he was shocked about the  price and most of all about the unprofessional conduct from bob and decided against buying egg white international-congrats hollywood bob -u cost your egg company a customer-a big customer
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
agreed
the supp store i go to was thinking of trying a new egg whites brand to sell and i showed my buddy who owns the shop this thread and chicks attitude-he was shocked about the  price and most of all about the unprofessional conduct from bob and decided against buying egg white international-congrats hollywood bob -u cost your egg company a customer-a big customer

Nice made up story...

you're a joke

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
agreed

Bob has a really bad attitude towards the buying public...  why else would he charge more than twice the market price for egg whites, then try to make you think they're somehow "special" egg whites to justify it.  What, were the chickens who laid them all on dbol, test, and eq??  ::)

I'm not surprised your friend does not want to do business w bob.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

Bob has a really bad attitude towards the buying public...  why else would he charge more than twice the market price for egg whites, then try to make you think they're somehow "special" egg whites to justify it.  What, were the chickens who laid them all on dbol, test, and eq??  ::)

I'm not surprised your friend does not want to do business w bob.

No...I've got a great attitude towards our customers...that's why we refuse to sell an infirior product. Anyone who has tried both, chooses our company...while the misinformed like yourself, makes their decisions based soley on price while never even trying them both to compare...real smart.

Of course, you could educate youself at:

www.eggwhitesint.com

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
No...I've got a great attitude towards our customers...that's why we refuse to sell an infirior product. Anyone who has tried both, chooses our company...while the misinformed like yourself, makes their decisions based soley on price while never even trying them both to compare...real smart.

www.eggwhitesint.com

bob whats your fav recipie w/ these egg whites??? any secrets of the pros u can share w/ your fans here?
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

www.eggwhitesint.com
Mods, delete that shit!!!!!!!!! >:(

SPAM!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

www.eggwhitesint.com

What's to compare?   Yours:  "ingredients:  100% egg whites".   Theirs: "ingredients: 100% egg whites".   Identical.  Your product is what's called a commodity, Bob, and in the case of an undifferentiated commodity, it always comes down to price.

Hope this helps.

PS:  learn how to spell words like "inferior" and "solely" before using them.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Here, Bob, this may help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodity

Please pay particular attention to the second line from the top.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

What's to compare?   Yours:  "ingredients:  100% egg whites".   Theirs: "ingredients: 100% egg whites".   Identical.  Your product is what's called a commodity, Bob, and in the case of an undifferentiated commodity, it always comes down to price.

Hope this helps.

PS:  learn how to spell words like "inferior" and "solely" before using them.

GOOD FIND! What a revelation!

Doublerd filtered, Heat pasteurized, and flash frozen...all about the taste.

www.eggwhitesint.com

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
LOL

In other words, ... Egg whites are egg whites.

;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
bob i saw in war 4 worlds u cook your egg whites but here in this testimonial from the egg website u say u drink them??
im confused-what do u advise??
I WAS TIRED OF CRACKING 10,000 EGGS A YEAR!!!"

As a professional Bodybuilder, Egg Whites are essential to my diet and preparation. When I discovered Egg Whites International in 2002, I knew it was going to change my life by saving me thousands of hours cracking and separating 2 - 3 dozen egg whites a day. And, when I cooked them, I knew I was losing about 12% of the protein by damaging part of it in the cooking process. Now that I can drink them, I am getting 12% "MORE" protein in a lot less time and work than it takes to cook, eat, and clean up.

I was SO impressed, I bought a piece of the company!

- Bob Cicherillo

Vice President
Egg Whites International

IFBB PRO
Mr. USA
Mr. World
Bodybuilding.com Spokesman
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
GOOD FIND! What a revelation!

Doublerd filtered, Heat pasteurized, and flash frozen...all about the taste.

www.eggwhitesint.com

All egg whites are "filtered".  Otherwise you'd have bits of yolk and shell in them.   ::)

All egg whites are heat pasteurized.  It's not legal to sell unpasteurized liquid eggs.   ::)

You have to freeze yours, because you're shipping them.  Show me where freezing something makes it taste better...  it's usually the opposite.   ::)

Commodity, Bob...  learn it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

All egg whites are "filtered".  Otherwise you'd have bits of yolk and shell in them.   ::)

All egg whites are heat pasteurized.  It's not legal to sell unpasteurized liquid eggs.   ::)

You have to freeze yours, because you're shipping them.  Show me where freezing something makes it taste better...  it's usually the opposite.   ::)

Commodity, Bob...  learn it.

Ours are DOUBLE filtered....that means they are filtered not ONE, but TWICE. It takes the sliminess out of the texture.

They're FLASH FROZEN, that means they have less preservatives

Cashing dividend checks, Goatballs...learn it.

BTW..you can learn all of this for yourself by visiting: www.eggwhitesint.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why do you keep spamming that shit website?

You can buy that stuff for half the price at Costco. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Ours are DOUBLE filtered....that means they are filtered not ONE, but TWICE. It takes the sliminess out of the texture.

They're FLASH FROZEN, that means they have less preservatives

Less preservatives?  Your competing 100% egg white products don't have ANY preservatives.  Look, for example, at All-Whites brand egg whites list of ingredients:    "ingredients: egg whites".    Do you see ANY preservatives on that list??  I realize the "preservative" angle was one of the talking points your bosses over at muscular chicken land gave you to use, but it's a red herring...  you can lose it any time.  ::)

And I don't know that your competitor's eggs aren't filtered "twice" as well...  they very well may be.  But so what in any event? Does the number of "filterings" somehow make the product "better" or justify more than doubling the price?  If so, that must mean that the entire cost of production lies in "filtering", with a less than zero cost allocated to raising and caring for the damn chickens, gathering the eggs, cracking them and seperating the yolks out, packaging, shipping, advertising, etc, etc.   

Seriously, twice the cost?  Are these MAGIC eggs, Bob?  ::)

Cashing dividend checks, Goatballs...learn it.

Ahhhh....  now we come to the heart of the matter.   This is about Bob cashing checks, rather than any concern for quality products at a fair price for the customer.   ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

Less preservatives?  Your competing 100% egg white products don't have ANY preservatives.  Look, for example, at All-Whites brand egg whites list of ingredients:    "ingredients: egg whites".    Do you see ANY preservatives on that list??  I realize the "preservative" angle was one of the talking points your bosses over at muscular chicken land gave you to use, but it's a red herring...  you can lose it any time.  ::)

And I don't know that your competitor's eggs aren't filtered "twice" as well...  they very well may be.  But so what in any event? Does the number of "filterings" somehow make the product "better" or justify more than doubling the price?  If so, that must mean that the entire cost of production lies in "filtering", with a less than zero cost allocated to raising and caring for the damn chickens, gathering the eggs, cracking them and seperating the yolks out, packaging, shipping, advertising, etc, etc.   

Seriously, twice the cost?  Are these MAGIC eggs, Bob?  ::)

Ahhhh....  now we come to the heart of the matter.   This is about Bob cashing checks, rather than any concern for quality products at a fair price for the customer.   ;)

People are free to buy from where they wish, we have yet to put a gun to anyone's head...

How did you like our eggwhites taste compared to the one's from Costco or Walmart?

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
People are free to buy from where they wish, we have yet to put a gun to anyone's head...

How did you like our eggwhites taste compared to the one's from Costco or Walmart?

Epic admittance of defeat

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Epic admittance of defeat

Defeat of what?  He has never tried our product....and knows nothing of the process i which they are made.

Just as all wines are not made the same...even thought they all contain the same ingredients, it's the process that makes the difference

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Defeat of what?  He has never tried our product....and knows nothing of the process i which they are made.

Just as all wines are not made the same...even thought they all contain the same ingredients, it's the process that makes the difference

Bob you're on east coast time like me. Shouldn't you be enjoying time with your wife now?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

"Were these MAGIC eggs, Bob?"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Bob you're on east coast time like me. Shouldn't you be enjoying time with your wife now?

She's doing homework, I'm arguing with retards

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Nothing better than a 6 egg omelette with cheese and mushrooms with some sea salt and cracked black pepper for breakfast IMO.