Author Topic: Ryan Seacrest spoiling his new Waitress girlfriend. Dude lost the war already  (Read 12158 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
No need of a beard for you since you are an "out of the closet" FAG.  ;D

probably since before you were born

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I was reading a story about Ryan Seacrest and his new waitress girlfriend who he's crazy about and already spoiling her with gifts.  Why?  What the fuck is wrong with men.  She's a waitress.  She doesn't need spoiling.  She spends her life trying to earn tips to pay the rent and now this douche is spoiling her with expensive gifts.  He's already lost the war with this one.  No matter what happens she's going to be the one that runs the ship.  I always thought the guy was a douchebag anyways but I just get floored when I see how guys get suckered into the pussy so easily.  He's the one with the money and fame, she should be trying to do what she can to win him over, not the other way around.

Discuss

agreed

when you are good looking, famous and very rich, you are the prize, not the chick

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Haha quotin Jay Z...Track 13 on the Blueprint...8:00 into it he busts into an alternative version of girls,girls,girls which is better than the original and mentions his model/actress/part time waitress

Ha, I forgot that honestly.

Idol's not his only source of income.  He's got other TV shows, a radio show, etc....

I believe owns the Rights to all of those as well. It seems like Simon has made Ryan into his Model/actor/host/bitch.

Bast175

I was reading a story about Ryan Seacrest and his new waitress girlfriend who he's crazy about and already spoiling her with gifts.  Why?  What the fuck is wrong with men.  She's a waitress.  She doesn't need spoiling.  She spends her life trying to earn tips to pay the rent and now this douche is spoiling her with expensive gifts.  He's already lost the war with this one.  No matter what happens she's going to be the one that runs the ship.  I always thought the guy was a douchebag anyways but I just get floored when I see how guys get suckered into the pussy so easily.  He's the one with the money and fame, she should be trying to do what she can to win him over, not the other way around.

Discuss

She's not with him because she likes him.   She's with him for the money he's paying to keep the gay rumors at bay, because he's clearly a fruit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
probably since before you were born
Do you want to hump Ryan Seacrest?
!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
damn, what a bitch.
Is this his first girlfriend?  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He looks GAY

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
why do you guys think he is gay ?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
why do you guys think he is gay ?

1) its one of those common knowledge things in this town

2) its hard to go back in the closet once your famous when you weren't before you were famous

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
what difference does it make if he's gay?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
what difference does it make if he's gay?
It means this relationship is a fraud, dummy.
!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
It means this relationship is a fraud, dummy.

I meant in the big picture

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

Because the fly over states don't take kindly to them types...Stars who are out of the closet penis puffers couldn't bring in the same kind of bank as those who are not in many movie roles...What if the truth came out about Ryan Seacrest/Vin Diesel/Tom Cruise/Leonardo Decapero/John Travolta/Tom Brady/Troy Akman, hell even Spiderman himself...Super hero type roles would dry right up...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Because the fly over states don't take kindly to them types...Stars who are out of the closet penis puffers couldn't bring in the same kind of bank as those who are not in many movie roles...What if the truth came out about Ryan Seacrest/Vin Diesel/Tom Cruise/Leonardo Decapero/John Travolta/Tom Brady/Troy Akman, hell even Spiderman himself...Super hero type roles would dry right up...

or perhaps the fly over states would get over it and join the 21st century

Donny Darko/Leo Davidson

BayGBM

• Getbig V
You guys are so gullible... it's sad.  :'(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
nothing
His life is irrelevant in the "big picture."
!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
You guys are so gullible... it's sad.  :'(

I agree, when does one lose the age of innocence or are most getbiggers still in their teens/20's

Sandra

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Both pictures are big, dummy.
Q

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
or perhaps the fly over states would get over it and join the 21st century

Donny Darko/Leo Davidson

Technically they don't take homo's in the military...And when one tries to play the lead role in a movie like say "Commando"...I don't think it would fly well with a lot of the guys down south if Arnold was an out of the closet tink...Its all about the dollars is it not?