Author Topic: saw the new star trek at the imax last night  (Read 3220 times)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: saw the new star trek at the imax last night
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 04:12:54 AM »
cheers jimmy, that very nice.

You know us scots though, we survive  :D

i'll be fine. just had a major run of bad luck, but like i said, i'll be in a flat soon enough and once the police stop skiving and sort my disclosure i'll be working again.

i've never trained at venice studios at the templeton building. I heard its a great gym though.

i went in around a month ago to look around as i was looking for a gym to join after selling all my weights at home ( due to the homeless situation)

but i was disappointed, there were not enough free weights and the dumbbells didn't go past 50kg  :(

i'll get back into it once i'm sorted. can you suggest any good gyms ?

i agree about tomorrow, title decider right enough. i think we are playing well, but the loss of scott brown is a big blow. if and its a big if, crosas, naka or mcgeady play at their best i think we will win. but of walter shuts up shop and frustrates us i think you'll get the win.

should be a great game  8)

take care mate, i'm glad you're doing well  8)

Hello Panda, I used to train at the old Templeton factory maybe 15-20 years ago when it was on the 3rd floor and was serious heavy duty. All the bouncers and hardmen of Glasgow trained there. You had to have 3 scars or be ex military just to join. My time with the Black Watch got me in. I trained with a guy called Jim who owned the Mayfair nightclub on Sauchihill Street and the Videodrom on Miller Street. He was caught in 1990 with 20,000 exticy tabs and 180kg of Cocaine by the Police and got 25 years at the Bar L. The new gym is very nice but they let anyone in. 
Glad to hear that things are looking up for you son.

Master of the Masters.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: saw the new star trek at the imax last night
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 04:17:17 AM »
Jimmy did you ever decide which Charity to donate to? I cant find the old thread...

Dave, the best thing is that I made amends with my son Lewis. My first grandchild is on it's way and I am so pleased that the Getbig members made me see the light. I may not see the end of this year but I'm feeling really good right now.
Please everyone remember that life is short. Make the most of it guys.

Jimmy
Master of the Masters.