Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's Ulitmate Radio Seminar this week on OFF TOPIC  (Read 23440 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev's Ulitmate Radio Seminar this week on OFF TOPIC
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2009, 10:45:44 AM »
:D

Milos how come you didn't come to the NY Pro
He has been outcast from the IFBB it would hardly be wise to attend a show.

p.s Milos you don't need to mention that you have work or a family in every other post.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »
Milos dosen't have the balls to call you man

Yet another cyber superman?

Care to give me yours?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
::)

IN FACT ::) ::) ::)

Try may 15th, 2009 14:02 or 2:02 pm and than 14:30 or 2:30 pm
Now I see the call. Your phone number resembles a telemarketing number, with the foreign area code and all. I never answer those types of numbers. 

Talk to you in a bit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
milos hide was spot on ,he looked great.u know ur stuff

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2009, 10:57:42 AM »
Yet another cyber superman?

Care to give me yours?
0909 972 2960

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2009, 10:58:23 AM »
milos hide was spot on ,he looked great.u know ur stuff
hide is with charles glass.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »
Thing called - "work" coupled with "family"...

Yeah I have a job and family also and made it to the show. Whatever I was asking you a simple question I guess you are in "tough guy" mode yourself

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »
Milos call me in the next few minutes or wait to call me for another 2 hours.. Im going to the gym in just a bit.

By the way somebody just "prank called" me saying they were Melvin Goodrum of caliber fitness.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »
hide is with charles glass.
WELL .milos posted pics ,either way he looked awesome.milos is his friend and a good eye for hide.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »
Oh - why not?

Better than what?

Life gets boring after a while - and here we are...on WEB - where stars are born...

I could easily start KIMBO - MANIA in pro bodybuilding/bulletin board world...and have PPV or YOUTUBE (hmm - maybe Koloseum Production Broadcast ?) grudge matches...?

MMA is becoming so popular - maybe Dayna White would consider giving the opportunity to some other athletes (bodybuilders?) come to Octagon and go at it...?

Many of us have that "warrior mentality" but don't really want to beat anyone up for no reason...It is not such a honorable thing to do...of course...

But, when somebody talks smack - I think it is great way to "work things out" as my cyber hero in diapers - said...

So, really - i find it perfectly ok...to let cyber tough guys be tough guys in real life...

As I don't remember ever, anyone calling me a dumbass to my face, and especially for no reason and all...I want to see how would that same hero act in real life...

Maybe with challenges and than "meltdown" cries - hopping his cyber friends would agree that someone is "melting" for whatever reason - thus trying to escape opportunity to prove what they supposedly are asking for?

Interestingly, T-BAMBI is offering "training" after our little "talk" - obviously confirming - he doesn't have a slightest clue what does it mean fighting someone...

So, I welcome this "anger management" solutions...and certainly - making myself available - as i do want to be "discovered" and maybe have match with Randy, Brock...who knows...oh - well...I guess my reality is bambi-o-mighty boob man

If you tried fighting tbomz  you would tear your triceps after throwing the first punch, then lie in agony on the floor while he kicks you in the bicep and springs an oil leak.

hey milos, the middle east called, they want their oil back.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 18, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »
did you get another phonecall candidizzle?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »
Milos is a hypocrite....but at least he embraces his hypocrisy!

Yes Milos makes no secret of the fact that he despises the IFBB.  Milos has a deep hatred for the corrupt forces that run this much maligned private company.

With such hypocrisy, Milos would make a perfect candidate for Presidency of the IFBB!

I support this hypocrite-Milos for his desire to one day preside over this drug sport!

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »
if you look in this thread one time he says that pros take 750 and only one takes more... then if you look at another post he says that the average answer pros give him is one amp of 250 per day...  so we have two different answers to the same question here...  :D

Where did he say that?
Learn to read:

Interestingly - I worked with numerous - and not a single one reach that level...
I also spoke to "others" as they often ask me for opinion - and have not find a single one...

Most was - sustanon 250/ day which - if you do the math is still under 2000mg/week...

Meaning "the most he heard was 250/day", he never said that the average takes 250/day

No wonder you have a hard time comprehending the simplest of things... :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2009, 11:22:59 PM »
Where did he say that?
Learn to read:

Meaning "the most he heard was 250/day", he never said that the average takes 250/day

No wonder you have a hard time comprehending the simplest of things... :-\

"the most i heard was 250/day" = "the most common answer i heard was 250/day"

io856

« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2009, 12:00:21 AM »
Interestingly - I worked with numerous - and not a single one reach that level...
I also spoke to "others" as they often ask me for opinion - and have not find a single one...

Most was - sustanon 250/ day which - if you do the math is still under 2000mg/week...

but...legitimate trainer of pros have less credibility than idiots-anonymous (like gh15...or should I call him - IQ15 on gh + others alike)...

Can anyone give me ONE good reason WHY would I keep insisting that truth is different?

A single logical reason for me to lie about it - would be sufficient...
so dennis james never experimented with more than one amp of test a day  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2009, 09:23:43 AM »
candi - was the milos cycle you posted specifically designed for you or did you get it off a board ?

milos  - are you claiming that that cycle candi posted was not yours, or was specific to some individual ? if so the only real difference between the public and private cycles seems to be dosages. So we really cannot believe your low dose public cycles at all, and in fact the higher dosages +igf-1 are more like real pro cycles than the fantasy 750mg test etc etc

if you are going to talk/type about cycles at all, why not tell the truth ?
175lbs by 31st July

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »
if you are going to talk/type about cycles at all, why not tell the truth ?

I think what Milos is trying to say is that you can get good results without going crazy with the drugs. That's all fine and good. And he's right. But I can imagine he has a hell of a time trying to get the average client to drop the dosages. There's no way Coleman or Jay or Dennis or Branch never tried more than 750mg of test or more than 6iu of growth. I wonder if Team Milos members Armin Scholz or Luke Wood ever exceeded those dosages?  :D

The Coach said Milos' Pro dosage claims are probably correct. However Disgusted, who helped Coach with contest prep, said the top guys dose between 3-7 grams total per week. Now if only 250-750mg of that is test that's a hell of a lot of anabolics to add on top. :D The highest GH dosage he heard directly from a top guy was 19iu he said.

He says he knows of no one who ever took more than 1500mg. Who is he talking about here? It's a "Olympia hopeful".

No Van - I never experimented with mega-doses...but I did talk to guys that took not just Mega or Giga...I had few clients that used "Tera" doses... ;D

I had a guy who came to me from Europe and told me: Milos, I am a living proof that steroids CANNOT KILL anyone...

Hmmmmmm, did you try to inject 100 cc of test into your brain?

Guy said, well not exactly...but I did try 100 cc a day when we are on the subject....

:o :o :o :o :o

100 cc A DAY???? For the love of God - it is easier way to kill yourself....and before I finished he added and I took 100 cc/day for two weeks straight along with 100 IU/day of this and 200 IU/day of that and 300 tablets every single day....with 12000 kcal diet...and I gained 12 kilos in two weeks!!!

I told him to go on cycle like one I posted here and trains twice daily YES , using my protocol of Humalog 45 minutes BEFORE TRAINING (as I have several different protocols all depending on particulars...) and 5000 kcal per day...

He managed to gain 47 pounds in ONE MONTH - 21.5 kilos...but in first two weeks he exceeded his previous best by 0.5 kg...He gained 12.5 kg in first two weeks of this cycle...with FRACTION of "drugs" he thought are needed for Mr. Olympia hopefuls...

So he is preaching moderation, which is great, but there's heavy use even in the pros.

Here's what Dave Jacobs claimed someone in the O did (Branch?)

If you want to take up and total up all mgs of gear then yes there are many who do up to close to and over 5g of gear on a weekly basis.

For example.  I know someone who did the following for the Olympia last year:

Test - 2.5g weekly (long acting at start then 5 weeks out switching to prop and phenyl prop)
EQ - 600mg Weekly
Durabolin - 700 mg Weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Winstrol - 350mg weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Masteron - 350mg Weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Proviron - 700mg Weekly (100mg daily)
Halotestin - 210mg Weekly (30mg daily) (Last 5 weeks pre contest)
Nolvadex - 210mg Weekly (30mg Daily)
Anavar - 420mg weekly (60mg daily)

not calculated
10iu HgH daily
25mcg IGF1 - Daily

So that in itself gives you 6040mg or 6.04 grams per week.

I think that is on the very high end and for a big show.  A normal "off season" cycle would not have near that much stuff in it.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2009, 11:15:02 AM »
i appreciate milos even engaging with us on these topics, but as you have pointed out numerous times now there is a lot of conflicting advice being handed out by milos. Which leads me to doubt some of the things he says.

Perhaps the 750mg of test is true when insulin+gh+igf-1 is involved in his cycles.

but even at that most here would still believe the 2g+ level of test is more acurate in the pro ranks.

if milos was perhaps clearer in his recommendations and stated under what conditions the dosages would/should be changed then i and everyone else would understand him more.

175lbs by 31st July

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »

I've always heard that once you "up the dosage," that you can't really back off. I have no clue about any of this stuff, but it makes logical sense to me.

So if someone were to use the aforementioned 6.04g/week, then during offseason if they did any less than that they'd probably end up like Levrone towards the ends of his career, shrinking and gaining size going into a show?

Maybe it's because you only have so much time, and if you hit the shit hard while you're young you can get where you think you want to go faster. But to me I would think starting low and reaching a plateau would be far more beneficial than just starting at ridiculous amounts of shit.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »
Milos - you care way too much about people that don't matter.  STOP!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
I've always heard that once you "up the dosage," that you can't really back off. I have no clue about any of this stuff, but it makes logical sense to me.

So if someone were to use the aforementioned 6.04g/week, then during offseason if they did any less than that they'd probably end up like Levrone towards the ends of his career, shrinking and gaining size going into a show?

Maybe it's because you only have so much time, and if you hit the shit hard while you're young you can get where you think you want to go faster. But to me I would think starting low and reaching a plateau would be far more beneficial than just starting at ridiculous amounts of shit.
no thats not true. steroids never stop working and if your taking X doseage and growing at Y rate, then you start taking X+5 doseage and start growing at Y+5 rate.... when you drop back down to X doseage you will still be growing at Y rate...  of course this is with all other things equal and adequate nutrition

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2009, 05:35:33 PM »
no thats not true. steroids never stop working and if your taking X doseage and growing at Y rate, then you start taking X+5 doseage and start growing at Y+5 rate.... when you drop back down to X doseage you will still be growing at Y rate...  of course this is with all other things equal and adequate nutrition

So you do not believe in the 'mythical' receptor burnout?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »

it's actually the opposite. your receptors upregulate.
It's Hip to be Square!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
its impossible for an androgen receptor to "burn out". receptors are receptors and they always respond when activated. with steroids and gh and insulin and all these growth promoting drugs.... the more you take and the longer you take them = the better the gains.

it's actually the opposite. your receptors upregulate.
theres no real hard proof that it goes either way. there was studies done showing short term upregulation, but also that over time they were down regulated back to normal levels. resistance exercise is a good AR upregulator, and bodybuilders do plenty of that. whether or not steroids upregulate or down regulate probably doesnt mean too much, because the total effect is not gong to be enough to override any increase or decreas in androgen levels in the body.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2009, 12:49:02 AM »
Not to take any ones side … but I know top 5 Olympian who do only 600 mg test ++ … however that doesn’t mean that there aint people at the O stage who don’t go up to 2g or more of test

You people still forget that the biggest factor of winning the O is not hard work, strict diet not heavy cycle … the main factor is "GENETICS" u got to have good genetics in order to respond well to the training, diet and gear … and u have to have good genetics to have good shape muscle … as the anatomy of muscle and the same but the shape and angels of attachments differ  … that is Dexter's lat can never look like Kai's … and Ronnie's abs never look like Flex

Having bigger and harder muscle doesn't necessary make is better looking or more symmetrical with other muscle groups … look at Paco and Markus … Big everything but no flow … the body parts are not symmetrical to each other