Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's Ulitmate Radio Seminar this week on OFF TOPIC  (Read 23441 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Milos Sarcev's Ulitmate Radio Seminar this week on OFF TOPIC
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 08:12:13 AM »
how much test do you think Milos recommends?
I dont know.

However Im quite sure that none of the bodybuilders he trains are using 750mg per week like he says.

with all the slin he uses, which i have heard is no less than 60iu per day, his bb'ers could get aaway with less steroids, however i dont think that necessarily means that they will use less. ( why not use more and gain more?)

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 08:15:40 AM »
I dont know.

However Im quite sure that none of the bodybuilders he trains are using 750mg per week like he says.

with all the slin he uses, which i have heard is no less than 60iu per day, his bb'ers could get aaway with less steroids, however i dont think that necessarily means that they will use less. ( why not use more and gain more?)

I don't cover for Milos very often, but I can say 750mg is entirely possible. Don't get caught up in believing too many claims people make.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 08:16:02 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »
I don't cover for Milos very often, but I can say 750mg is entirely possible. Don't get caught up in believing too many claims people make.
you think its possible to look like anybody in the top 10 of the mr olympia (who milos said he could guarantee not a single on was usign alot of drugs) on 750mg per week?

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 08:20:05 AM »
you think its possible to look like anybody in the top 10 of the mr olympia (who milos said he could guarantee not a single on was usign alot of drugs) on 750mg per week?

Give or take, yes it's possible.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

This may be what Milos recommends or thinks is OK to recommend publicly but he knows damn well most of his guys don't do it. Same with the GH doses of 2-6iu or none at all. Milos even claimed this is in line with what Ronnie and Jay do/did.

Give or take, yes it's possible.

None in the O top 10 were doing more??

Is that what Milos said on the show?

Do you believe this Coach?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 08:27:36 AM »
This may be what Milos recommends or thinks is OK to recommend publicly but he knows damn well most of his guys don't do it. Same with the GH doses of 2-6iu or none at all. Milos even claimed this is in line with what Ronnie and Jay do/did.

None in the O top 10 were doing more??

Is that what Milos said on the show?

Do you believe this Coach?

no he didnt say specifically that no top 10 competitor was using mroe than 750mgs, he said "i can guaranatee that no one in the top 10 at the mr.o is abusing steroids like people talk about on getbig.com" or something like that

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 08:35:11 AM »
is that how much you take? are you mads because your doses are higher than what milos says is necessary yet you dont look like his bb'ers?    dont worry, milos is a liar.

btw why didnt you answer me last night

Hell no, I've never used HGH, what did you ask me last night?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 08:36:31 AM »
no he didnt say specifically that no top 10 competitor was using mroe than 750mgs, he said "i can guaranatee that no one in the top 10 at the mr.o is abusing steroids like people talk about on getbig.com" or something like that

Maybe none are as crazy as Milos himself. Almost died from Synthol, had thyroid storm from OD'ing thyroid meds, hooked himself up to an IV of plasma expanders after Nasser told him about is as a joke, made himself hypo numerous times while experimenting with different insulins, bought unknown, in retrospect possibly very toxic diuretics from Chad for $500 a pop. Maybe none are crazy abusers like Milos.  ;) :D

No, none of them would do anything that could be called abuse. None of them would fail a drug test for having 5 different diuretics in his system. And etc.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 08:37:20 AM »
Hell no, I've never used HGH, what did you ask me last night?
lmao... i would have asked, but you didnt answer.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »
Oh ok

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 09:02:23 AM »
he said 750mg of just testosterone not other substanes included.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »
Maybe none are as crazy as Milos himself. Almost died from Synthol, had thyroid storm from OD'ing thyroid meds, hooked himself up to an IV of plasma expanders after Nasser told him about is as a joke, made himself hypo numerous times while experimenting with different insulins, bought unknown, in retrospect possibly very toxic diuretics from Chad for $500 a pop. Maybe none are crazy abusers like Milos.  ;) :D

No, none of them would do anything that could be called abuse. None of them would fail a drug test for having 5 different diuretics in his system. And etc.  :D
haahahahah

p.s aaron singerman says hes a fairly lean 265lbs, i'm calling bullshit there lol

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 09:38:28 AM »
haahahahah

p.s aaron singerman says hes a fairly lean 265lbs, i'm calling bullshit there lol

I'm 6'2... and I have pictures on the net... but if that isn't good enough for you I work out EVERY DAY at LA Fitness in the Medical Center in Houston Texas... Come see for yourself, and I'll be glad to train with you!

(BTW, Aaron Singerman IS my real name)
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009, 09:44:44 AM »
I'm 6'2... and I have pictures on the net... but if that isn't good enough for you I work out EVERY DAY at LA Fitness in the Medical Center in Houston Texas... Come see for yourself, and I'll be glad to train with you!

(BTW, Aaron Singerman IS my real name)
so your saying that your bigger than Arnold ever was?  ::) you must be a monster why don't you have a pro card.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »
so your saying that your bigger than Arnold ever was?  ::) you must be a monster why don't you have a pro card.
There are plenty of guys a "fairly lean" 260

It doesn't mean he has the genetic muscle shape of a elite bodybuilder

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »
haahahahah

he is, he looks awesome. he used to post on MD. he had his pic in his avatar.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »
There are plenty of guys a "fairly lean" 260

It doesn't mean he has the genetic muscle shape of a elite bodybuilder

He claimed 263lbs and at 12%, I'm calling BS without pics as well.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
this is the pic he had as his avatar on md, hes the big, lean one.

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »
he is, he looks awesome. he used to post on MD. he had his pic in his avatar.

Yeah Aaron looks great and he seems like a knowlegeable dude !

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 10:53:35 AM »
:: OFF TOPIC - # 16 - Bodybuilding 101 Clinic With Milos Sarcev - Sarcev is one of the most sought after training, nutrition and drug consultants to professional Bodybuilders worldwide. He delivers in this episode of OFF TOPIC and gives the information you want to hear. ::

This episode:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-05072009.mp3

List of past episodes:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT.xml
aaron :

question for u

why don't you go fuck yourself ?

honestly

plus getbig has a policy against morons

plus you are a bore trying to fit in , an insecure  homosexual fag if I may

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »
Aaron, I'm listening to the show and wonder why you didn't have your questions ready wrt the insulin? And you didn't know why the guy on the forums thought levemir (not Levalar or whatever you called it) was better. Now Milos just went into his usual rant adding nothing we haven't heard a million times before. Nothing new is added.

Yeah I know you were whacked out on rec drugs. Highly unprofessional.  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
Aaron, I'm listening to the show and wonder why you didn't have your questions ready wrt the insulin? And you didn't know why the guy on the forums thought levemir (not Levalar or whatever you called it) was better. Now Milos just went into his usual rant adding nothing we haven't heard a million times before. Nothing new is added.

Yeah I know you were whacked out on rec drugs. Highly unprofessional.  :D

its lantis. 24 hour inisulin. this guy maxtiter says that humalog wont do shit and that lantis is the only one to provide results. he also doesnt think that its necessary to avoid fat intake while slin is active.

to put it shortly the guy is dumb

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »
its lantis. 24 hour inisulin. this guy maxtiter says that humalog wont do shit and that lantis is the only one to provide results. he also doesnt think that its necessary to avoid fat intake while slin is active.

to put it shortly the guy is dumb

He was talking up two different long acting insulins, levemir and lantus. Hyping the levemir more than the lantus.

Yeah I mentioned the same before, I haven't been impressed by his info. Though for growth simply increasing total insulin levels may not be a stupid idea IMO (instead of the window of opportunity thing).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »
He was talking up two different long acting insulins, levemir and lantus. Hyping the levemir more than the lantus.

Yeah I mentioned the same before, I haven't been impressed by his info. Though for growth simply increasing total insulin levels may not be a stupid idea IMO (instead of the window of opportunity thing).
why not take t3 instead.. t3 increases basal insulin levels...

maybe lantus is great for somebody on gh who has al day long insulin insensitivity