Author Topic: Mike Francois 235lb vs Jay Cutler 265lb  (Read 24196 times)

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Mike Francois 235lb vs Jay Cutler 265lb
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »
Francois was always overrated IMO. Had a really strange looking mid-section

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »
its no surprise you think that way since the keg won far more mr o's than he should have thanks to bad judging  :-\

real bodybuilding fans who judge competitions fairly are who the great sherief is talking about. Impartial, fair journalists and industry experts (including many many fans throughout the world) who all agreed about nasser.

ha ha ha ha ' real bodybuilding fans ' you mean delusional idiots who don't even know how contests are judged? you're just another fan-boy pissed because Dorian beat your hero

either ALL contests are fixed or no contests are fixed you can't have it both ways . somehow the judges get it right when YOU agree with them but when your hero doesn't win it's politics , it's a fix  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »
it's funny that the kid likes the magazines only when there is some dorian's ass licking and uses them as something to be taken for granted, then he cries like a baby and refuses them when they are against his opinions!!..

contradictory guy that dorian boy! ;D

What is against my opinion? you're not being specific just generalizing  ;) and I've always maintained no ones opinion matter's more than the judges and why? they have the final say.

it's guys like YOU who cry fixed when a contest doesn't go your way I don't and never have , I never said Dorian shouldn't have lost to Haney or Momo. either all contests are fixed or none are you can't have it both ways.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 01:28:08 AM »
agreed, i think after the brutal ownings he has taken from hulkster and pumpster in the dorian vs ronnie thread, he thought for some reason he could try to start a dorian vs huge nasser war  :-\

obviously he'll lose that too - as countless pics have already shown  ;D

Oh boy lol I won the truce thread and that's why they chase me around trying to recreate it lol I beat all of those morons using their own hero , case closed

and I never started a Dorian/Nasser war , more pissed off fan-boys did , Nasser cry babies bitching and moaning about 1997 ha ha ha ha like it's some accomplishment even say he did lose , what does that mean? an almost best Nasser ' beat ' Dorian at his absolute worse that my stupid little friend is NO accomplishment it's like Jay ' beating ' Ronnie . At his best Dorian crushes Nasser at his best NO CONTEST the difference is Ronnie actually stood a real chance at beat Dorian , Nasser never did and in the end , Dorian owns your hero ...keep crying it's all you have left  ;)

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 05:16:18 AM »
He need to stop viewing the world through a pair of nasser undies.

superior back > no back

nasshole loses

in NOC 94 he didn't deserve to beat nasser.. in 95 AC he beat flex who was just back from his injuries after his serious car accident!!.. after this he always came after the big guys.. he never showed his AC 95 shape again i belive.. he never beat guys like levrone or ray or even dillet (he only beat an off kevin at AC 97).. so he was not considered one of the ''very'' best in his era