Author Topic: do you have gay friends aka are you a "phag stag"  (Read 4975 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: do you have gay friends aka are you a "phag stag"
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »
I've seen the thread.  He is a good person and that is all I care about.

Leviticus 18:22-23:  "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13:  "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them."

Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2009, 09:31:38 AM »
As do I, but for a different reason. Skin color not being the reason. Behavior being the reason.

The behavior stems from the inferior genes, and skin color is an indicator of these "85IQ genes".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »
The behavior stems from the inferior genes, and skin color is an indicator of these "85IQ genes".

Explain me.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 09:34:15 AM »
Wiggs is a good black man.  Unfortunately for every Wiggs there is about 89 ni66ers :(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 09:34:58 AM »
dude, remember the movie "talk radio" and how it ends

i'm convinced that someday john the stutterer will kill howard one day

btw, i am literally watching the rodney dangerfield interview right now
i was hoping it was the one when they argued about jackie borrowing money from rodney and not paying him back

Hmm, never seen Talk Radio, I'll have to check it out.

I think if anyone is going to attempt to kill Howard I would put my money on Elliot Offen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 09:35:56 AM »

Leviticus 18:22-23:  "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Leviticus 20:13:  "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them."

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 09:36:27 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 09:36:52 AM »
Hmm, never seen Talk Radio, I'll have to check it out.

I think if anyone is going to attempt to kill Howard I would put my money on Elliot Offen.

it will be john the stutterer- believe me

btw, i hate this rodney interview cuz howard is pulling the rap where he is trying to psycho analyze rodney

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 09:37:07 AM »

::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 09:40:46 AM »
Wiggs is a good black man.  Unfortunately for every Wiggs there is about 89 ni66ers :(

Yep.

Not all blacks have an 85IQ, obviously.  Just like not all whites have a 100IQ.  But when you consider averages, skin color is a likely first indicator when dealing with someone you don't know yet.  Superimpose "black culture" over the whole IQ issue, and chances are even if the person isn't a complete moron from an intelligence perspective, they are still someone you don't want to associate with.  Once you get to know a person, you may find them to be an exception to the rule, but that doesn't change the facts when dealing with blacks in general.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2009, 09:50:03 AM »
Yep.

Not all blacks have an 85IQ, obviously.  Just like not all whites have a 100IQ.  But when you consider averages, skin color is a likely first indicator when dealing with someone you don't know yet.  Superimpose "black culture" over the whole IQ issue, and chances are even if the person isn't a complete moron from an intelligence perspective, they are still someone you don't want to associate with.  Once you get to know a person, you may find them to be an exception to the rule, but that doesn't change the facts when dealing with blacks in general.

very true, those are statistical facts that cannot be argued.  but the liberals will still call you a racist or biggot  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 09:53:56 AM »
Explain me.

Look it up, it = written on this board 100 times.

Yep.

Exactly. At the same time, their culture = probably partially a result of their low intelligence in the first place. If you see culture as a system of chaotic interactions with initial conditions set (the avg. intelligence of each unit in the system for example), then these initial conditions will still participate in determining the outcome of the system regardless of outside influences (like racism), at least when enough time is given. Blacks tends to spiral down and down and down, while more intelligent races tends to get themselves up from the gutter eventually. Claiming that "they are still recovering from slavery" = moronic.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »
Exactly. At the same time, their culture = probably partially a result of their low intelligence in the first place. If you see culture as a system of chaotic interactions with initial conditions set (the avg. intelligence of each unit in the system for example), then these initial conditions will still participate in determining the outcome of the system regardless of outside influences (like racism), at least when enough time is given. Blacks tends to spiral down and down and down, while more intelligent races tends to get themselves up from the gutter eventually.

And yet many above-average-intelligence members of their group still cling to the flawed "culture", despite it being the product of inferior minds.  What does that tell you about the power of cultural programming?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 09:58:27 AM »

And yet many above-average-intelligence members of their group still cling to the flawed "culture", despite it being the product of inferior minds.  What does that tell you about the power of cultural programming?

Says a lot.

But at the same time, even though they go all monkey when they meet each other, the successful ones still turn "normal" when interacting in other avenues, and they do not show the behavioral patterns that the 85's do (which is the hallmark of cultural programming).

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »
...they go all monkey when they meet each other

;D   

I want to see Wiggs at an all-black social event!!   :D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »
Yes, Johnnynoname is my friend.

hah j.k

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »
Yes, Johnnynoname is my friend.

hah j.k

pw3nd :)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »

Johnnynoname in 20 years, after he has stopped working out and dieting?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 10:08:33 AM »

Johnnynoname in 20 years, after he has stopped working out and dieting?

wrong

i don't diet

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »
That's not Divine from "Pink Flamingos"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »

I know a few (very few) extremely smart black men who are solid members of society.  They hate ni@@ers too.  :D

Ni@@ardom, and any subsequent ni@@ardly behavior, isn't limited to black people. :)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
Ni@@ardom, and any subsequent ni@@ardly behavior, isn't limited to black people. :)

Might not be limited to black people, but they are enormously overrepresented among the Neegars ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 10:22:49 AM »
wrong

i don't diet

you probably never bulked up then. i was a skinny twink when i started training but i was shredded.. but had i never bulked up i would still weigh 120 pounds.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 10:31:53 AM »
you probably never bulked up then. i was a skinny twink when i started training but i was shredded.. but had i never bulked up i would still weigh 120 pounds.

again, why bother bulking up

what is the point when i have a "perfect" physique now

btw, yeah, i might be a skinny twink on this website but in the "Real world" this is a great physique and you dillusional perma bulkers know that for a fact