Author Topic: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)  (Read 24818 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2009, 08:33:18 AM »
like i said, get up to 315 for even a single on the bench and then we'll talk about how "easy" 405 is for ANYONE. ::)

Dont forget it was 405 on the incline

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2009, 08:36:22 AM »
Dont forget it was 405 on the incline
exactly, i HELD 405 once in my hands on flats and it felt like my wrists and forearms were gonna break.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »
u da maaan

Ja! Den där er den absolut sanning emedan du er Svensk!
I hate the State.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2009, 09:30:16 AM »
Chris had a complete physique with no weaknesses.  I think he is underrated and should be considered as good as Ray, Levrone, or Wheeler. 

This black and white photo is one of the best bodybuilding pics ever IMO.  HIs back thickness is just insane!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2009, 10:16:00 AM »
quit crying.......the type of bull shit you spew is nauseating! I get so tired of jealous haters.
It's funny, you disagree with what some people are about and you're a hater or jealous?
I disagree here.  Much like a clown who drives a Hummer with 40" rims.  I would say, this guy is a douchebag.
Does this make me a hater, no, it simple means I think he's a fucking clown.
Get it right. ;)
"Hater" this term is overused and should be left in the ghetto, where it came from.
N

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »
chris had the most beautiful body, perfect symmetry, good mass, no weak points. amazing physique in his prime. a good poser too. what bodybuilding should be.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »
It's funny, you disagree with what some people are about and you're a hater or jealous?
I disagree here.  Much like a clown who drives a Hummer with 40" rims.  I would say, this guy is a douchebag.
Does this make me a hater, no, it simple means I think he's a fucking clown.
Get it right. ;)
"Hater" this term is overused and should be left in the ghetto, where it came from.

You are obsessed with juicers. Why don't you just train and live your life without screaming about people for making different choices than you?
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2009, 10:32:44 AM »
You are obsessed with juicers. Why don't you just train and live your life without screaming about people for making different choices than you?
I try, but am bombarded with these fools daily.
Nothing worse than going to Gold's seeing a bunch of bbing pretenders, it's pathetic.  Maybe if people weren't such trash, I wouldn't care.  Typical Vegas fake titty implant/gh/roid users.
It's a walking contradiction.  I try to look healthy, but ingest drugs to do it?  I have more respect for crackheads.
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2009, 10:36:06 AM »
Because it's crap.  Nothing worse than going to Gold's seeing a bunch of bbing pretenders, it's pathetic.  Maybe if people weren't such trash, I wouldn't care.

I see trash all the time but I don't care. What exactly is so difficult here?
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »

Yup. To each his own.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2009, 10:41:03 AM »
Watching these tools pretend to be bbers daily, is honestly hard.  It's a disgrace to real bodybuilding.  Pretty much contradicting everything bbing is about.  Your own achievements.  Any tool can ingest plenty of drugs and grow, there simply is no challenge in that.  To watch middle aged men praising each other for their latest cycle, is just pathetic to watch.  Most clowns can't gain 20lbs on their own.  Where's the heart in that?
N

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:02 AM »
Chris had a complete physique with no weaknesses.  I think he is underrated and should be considered as good as Ray, Levrone, or Wheeler. 

This black and white photo is one of the best bodybuilding pics ever IMO.  HIs back thickness is just insane!

he always seemed to be lacking something

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2009, 10:44:40 AM »
Watching these tools pretend to be bbers daily, is honestly hard.  It's a disgrace to real bodybuilding.  Pretty much contradicting everything bbing is about.  Your own achievements.  Any tool can ingest plenty of drugs and grow, there simply is no challenge in that.  To watch middle aged men praising each other for their latest cycle, is just pathetic to watch.  Most clowns can't gain 20lbs on their own.  Where's the heart in that?

Pathetic explanation for why you waste so much energy caring about juiceheads all the time.
I think all this stems from the fact that you WANT to hate them to make yourself feel better. You want to feel superior to them, if not by muscle then by dedication or "honesty" if you will. All this is a issue of ego on your part.
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2009, 10:46:28 AM »

I don't get people like you. It's no different than religious people pushing their agenda on other people. I am a natural but it's not something I am 'proud' of, it just is the way it is. People are allowed to make different choices and just because some people take steroids doesn't mean they don't work hard.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »
I don't get people like you. It's no different than religious people pushing their agenda on other people. I am a natural but it's not something I am 'proud' of, it just is the way it is. People are allowed to make different choices and just because some people take steroids doesn't mean they don't work hard.
I didn't say some don't work hard.  It's just a walking contradiction...that's all.
I don't like pretenders.  To me, that's what a juicer is.  He's pretending to be huge for a few months.  Much like a child wearing underoos pretends to be Spiderman...it's laughable.

haha, Classic.

::)
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »
I didn't say some don't work hard.  It's just a walking contradiction...that's all.
I don't like pretenders.  To me, that's what a juicer is.  He's pretending to be huge for a few months.  Much like a child wearing underoos pretends to be Spiderman...it's laughable.
haha, Classic.
 ::)

Are you saying IFBB pros are only "pretending"?
If you want to get philosophical about it, everything we do is "pretending". For a juicer his extra muscles go away when he stops injecting himself. For you, your muscles go away when you start to eat too little or workout less than you should. A rich guy is only rich when he has the assets to back it up, you could say he's a poor guy with artificially too much money at the time. Everything has an end.

Again, you bashing juicers all the time has everything to do with ego and nothing else.

EDIT: You make it sound like if given enough time and hard work, a natural could achieve the same size or conditioning a juicer could which is obviously blatantly incorrect.
from incomplete data

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »
Are you saying IFBB pros are only "pretending"?
If you want to get philosophical about it, everything we do is "pretending". For a juicer his extra muscles go away when he stops injecting himself. For you, your muscles go away when you start to eat too little or workout less than you should. A rich guy is only rich when he has the assets to back it up, you could say he's a poor guy with artificially too much money at the time. Everything has an end.

Again, you bashing juicers all the time has everything to do with ego and nothing else.

EDIT: You make it sound like if given enough time and hard work, a natural could achieve the same size or conditioning a juicer could which is obviously blatantly incorrect.

I don't recall ever stating that.
I know the "without diet and training the muscle would go" argument.  It's a poor analogy.

Two mountain climbers spend 2 months climbing the highest peak in New Zealand.  When they get to the top, a wealthy couple is having lunch by their helicopter.  They're both on the top of the mountain.
Have they accomplished the same feat?
Answer, no. ;)  It's a joke.  To most of the world outside getbig, it's viewed the same.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »
I know the "without diet and training the muscle would go" argument.  It's a poor analogy.

Two mountain climbers spend 2 months climbing the highest peak in New Zealand.  When they get to the top, a wealthy couple is having lunch by their helicopter.  They're both on the top of the mountain.
Answer, no. ;)  It's a joke.  To most of the world outside getbig, it's viewed the same.

You are genetically gifted.
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »
watch when he comes out, the first front lat spread he does.

the most beautiful front lat spread ever

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2009, 11:29:38 AM »

You might want to take up a sport where drugs are less effective and parcel to the culture. Have you considered long distance running? Given your obsessive fear of the juice I'd say you probably have the physique for it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »

sick ass song, two amazing bodybuildrs...

who do you think is better? i think chris got dex

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »
sick ass song, two amazing bodybuildrs...

who do you think is better? i think chris got dex
Cormier owns Dexter any day of the week.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2009, 12:29:30 PM »
I agree that CC > Dex.  While Dex is a great bodybuilder, it's strange that he has a Mr. O and Flex, Ray, Levrone, and Cormier don't.  I guess it's all about the era in which one competes, e.g. no Dorian or Ronnie to compete against.

Cormier doesn't have any "freaky" bodyparts which is why he may appear to be lacking something.  However, IMO he has just as much of a wow factor as Ray, Flex, or Dexter.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
You might want to take up a sport where drugs are less effective and parcel to the culture. Have you considered long distance running? Given your obsessive fear of the juice I'd say you probably have the physique for it.
No, I weigh 218lbs at 5' 7".  Unlike most juiced up pussies, I manned up and put on 50lbs of mass in a year with no drugs.  I know, I'm probably 24%bf..haha
Getbig, better than a sitcom.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
No, I weigh 218lbs at 5' 7".  Unlike most juiced up pussies, I manned up and put on 50lbs of mass in a year with no drugs.  I know, I'm probably 24%bf..haha
Getbig, better than a sitcom.

This is physiologically impossible. 50lbs in one year...not possible natural. You can't be serious.
I hate the State.