Author Topic: PM question answered - for gh inject  (Read 6068 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: PM question answered - for gh inject
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 02:42:37 AM »
huh? if you inject or swallloe any hormone into arms or into ass or into mouth ,,,youre not natural anymore ,,
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 02:53:51 AM »
huh? if you inject or swallloe any hormone into arms or into ass or into mouth ,,,youre not natural anymore ,,
8)

io856

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:59 AM »
a good pump never i repeat NEVER! =  muscle growth ,,pump is pump ,,the leaner you are the more you will feel your pump,,,what you fellas dont understand is that nothing is worth nothing if you cant maintain pump look outside gymnesium,,being pump in gym then 1 hour later look like you dont touch weight ,,, thats not a bodybuilder,,,the pump must last and lasting pump = consistant use of hormones

gh15 approved
x2

when will some people learn this!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 07:02:57 AM »
x2

when will some people learn this!

i don't agree.
b

dustin

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
want to try something good?

i don't believe in supplements as a rule, but have recently been using the gaspari superpump 250/ size-on stack along side 10 units of humulin-r (i switched back to r from huma to keep it active longer) pre workout just for the hell of it as my friend now works at a supplement store and gets me this shit dirt cheap.

holy fuck the pumps are severe- i can't remember the last time i had pumps like this- i'm thinking it was off season 3-4 years ago and i was experimenting with sodium loading and using anadrol with my stack. pumps were sick....anyway...

for arms i superset bi's/ tri's. after my first warm up set i am already running a good pump. by the time i'm done my workout (4 drop sets only) it is difficult for me to bend my arm it is so tight.

my last back workout my ENTIRE back started to cramp top to bottom after my first warm up set. had nothing to do with my level of hydration either.

i dunno if its worth the $100 a month or so you'll pay for this stuff- we can get into the whole 'does a good pump = muscle growth debate'- but if you want crazy pumps try the gaspari stack with your humalog.

I've used just about EVERY supplement under the sun and wasted thousands of dollars. Remember, when you're 100lbs, rocking braces and can't eat shit and depressed as hell, you'll do anything to get big. Wish I knew about juice back then!!!

Conversely I've used a good amount of supps that ACTUALLY WORK. X-Factor works, even if you're on cycle you will lean out. Beta alanine works. Creatine works. There are some other good products that are very synergistic with ECA (it's prominent enough to detect, so it must be damn good). And there are lots of nootropics that give you more focus than cocaine or any other drug out there, with the exception of amphetatmines which I refuse to use, except if I can get modafonil.

Right now I'm taking Muscle Prime from ALLMAX. Great company. Has cGMP facilities, makes everything here in Canada and every product is actually good. Theres nootropics in there, beta alanine, a small amount of caffeine and some other products that contribute to a great pump. I get supplements are cost from the suppliers so I still use them for pre workout at least. This, marijuana, 5iu of slin and some carbs are what I take for pre workout. I'm not deadlifting, benching or squatting extremely heavy anymore because I'm not a power lifter, but I'm lifting like fucking crazy, little to no rest between sets and seeing tons of growth.

And while people BASH it, I take CELLTECH after workouts when I use slin too. I could take dextrose alone but this is flavored and has creatine. I also prefer Celltech in a tub rather than shoveling pounds of dextrose into bags at the grocery store. Just makes it easier. It's all measured out and good to go. Supplements will never replace drugs but I'd rather work out with a raging pump than if I can add something non steroidal to my stack too. If I didn't get free or super cheap supplements, I would save my money though.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »

1 ) Right now I'm taking Muscle Prime from ALLMAX. Great company. Has cGMP facilities, makes everything here in Canada and every product is actually good.

2 ) I'm not deadlifting, benching or squatting extremely heavy anymore because I'm not a power lifter, but I'm lifting like fucking crazy, little to no rest between sets and seeing tons of growth.

3 ) Supplements will never replace drugs but I'd rather work out with a raging pump than if I can add something non steroidal to my stack too.

1) i just finished a tub of muscle prime. i liked it but find the gaspari stuff more to my liking.

2) exactly. i train each group 2-3 times a week and run the pump and am seeing better gains now than i ever have, on less drugs. uh-huh, the 'pump' has nothing to do with growth.  ::)

3) amen.

glad there is someone else in the thread who knows what they are talking about other than the 'supposed' guru and sheep that follow him.

b

dustin

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »

1) i just finished a tub of muscle prime. i liked it but find the gaspari stuff more to my liking.

2) exactly. i train each group 2-3 times a week and run the pump and am seeing better gains now than i ever have, on less drugs. uh-huh, the 'pump' has nothing to do with growth.  ::)

3) amen.

glad there is someone else in the thread who knows what they are talking about other than the 'supposed' guru and sheep that follow him.

Mhm. Glad you agree, my man. People look at supplements and scoff at them... fucking morons. They're no where NEAR the level of drugs, but it's also far from the "shit" people claim they are. They have their place. My ONLY concern is that if you want to get appreciable gains, you'll usually need much more than the recommended dose (unless it's a stim).

If my buddy didn't own a supp store, I would probably run nothing but a pre workout supplement. Caffeine and ephedrine trump everything, but you can add other supplements and nootropics that are safe, non steroidal and VERY synergistic. Also, a lot of them taste great now too! I don't drink juice or soft drinks, but some of these pre workout supplements can be a real treat. Pills are easy to take but I don't want to shit out a pound of gelatin at the end of the day!! ;D

Cheers, and enjoy training, man!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2009, 02:56:07 AM »
I wrote an article 3 months back regarding GH and it clarifies how & how much to use, when and why … and of course the reason behind each.

So once that is out al your doubt will be cleared

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2009, 03:15:33 AM »
I wrote an article 3 months back regarding GH and it clarifies how & how much to use, when and why … and of course the reason behind each.

where/ when is this article going to appear?
b

dustin

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

Please post it bro!