Author Topic: Do you think Jason Statham and Hugh Jackman are natural  (Read 17330 times)

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Do you think Jason Statham and Hugh Jackman are natural
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »
Neither of them is all that “big,” but their leanness & definition enhance their appearance/musculature.

They very well could be using shit for all we know (remember that everyone responds differently to gear), but I think it’s reasonable to suspect they don’t.

Whether you’re looking to add comparable size or conditioning, what you see in those guys is well within reach without resorting to  anything stronger than a good diet/exercise plan.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »
I don't think Statham has used anything.  Maybe some fat burners or whatever.  But I do think at one point Jackman definitely juiced up a bit.  It's not so much the physique that gives it away it's the transition or the difference of musculature that gives it away.  It's hard enough for the average gym rat to put on 15-20 lbs of muscle with years of consistent training and eating right yet some Hollywood action star does it in a few months? 

Jay8899

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 11:09:47 AM »
pro athlete and movie star...most likley they use shit.these guys have nutrionalists and trainers etc..wouldnt doubt they use,since thery know how to diet..

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 08:24:21 AM »
Jason's physique is very attainable naturally, assuming the right sort of genetics. I believe Jackman may have juiced to play Wolverine. Or he has freaky genetic response. But you could get that type of build over time.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 08:33:33 AM »
good diet and training, plus a bit of gear and there you go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 06:20:58 AM »
statham yes.
wolverine for the latest movie?  Probably ran M1T or whatever.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »
both juicing for sure. jack man more than staham id say but stahams been at it for years