Author Topic: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding  (Read 18392 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 06:54:14 AM »
A lot of that is true, but on the flip side, a guy who juices will have just as bad (if not worse) a bruise to the ego, as he comes to terms with facts such as

1) How he'll never look like Ronnie or Dorian or whoever it is that he idolizes in the pro ranks, even though he's taking shit loads of juice

2) How it is possible to still look like complete shit despite juicing, as a lot of juicers do

3) How there are guys out there with bigger and better builds, even though they don't juice or sometimes even lift (very few, but still, they exist)

4) How there are guys out there who are stronger and out lift him in the gym even though they don't juice and he does

5) How he has to deal with a lot of side effects like acne and shrunken nuts, just to be able to brag about having 19" arms, which 99.9% of people don't care about and which could be built naturally

6) How one day, he'll have to stop juicing and when he does, he'll be worse off than he started health-wise and won't have the blanket of muscle to shield the insecurities he had in the first place.

And so on. Sure, a lot of the above is generalization and isn't always true, but same goes for your post too ;)

And not all of us nattys are always pissed off, even though most of us have a great deal of respect for guys with pro-level development.

Spot on kiwol...
choice is an illusion

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 07:18:55 AM »
You're a fucking idiot, dude. I said that a natural can use those and still be considered natural. They shouldn't use any SYNTHETIC DRUGS outside of NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS AND FOOD SOURCES, such as protein powder, creatine, aminos, etc. Any SYNTHETIC drugs ruin your "natural" status.

Go fuck yourself, dude.
sorry missread. ease up on the test dude  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 07:56:32 AM »
A lot of that is true, but on the flip side, a guy who juices will have just as bad (if not worse) a bruise to the ego, as he comes to terms with facts such as

1) How he'll never look like Ronnie or Dorian or whoever it is that he idolizes in the pro ranks, even though he's taking shit loads of juice

2) How it is possible to still look like complete shit despite juicing, as a lot of juicers do

3) How there are guys out there with bigger and better builds, even though they don't juice or sometimes even lift (very few, but still, they exist)

4) How there are guys out there who are stronger and out lift him in the gym even though they don't juice and he does

5) How he has to deal with a lot of side effects like acne and shrunken nuts, just to be able to brag about having 19" arms, which 99.9% of people don't care about and which could be built naturally

6) How one day, he'll have to stop juicing and when he does, he'll be worse off than he started health-wise and won't have the blanket of muscle to shield the insecurities he had in the first place.

And so on. Sure, a lot of the above is generalization and isn't always true, but same goes for your post too ;)

And not all of us nattys are always pissed off, even though most of us have a great deal of respect for guys with pro-level development.

Extremely "well said" for the flip-side. I just happen to have been on both sides. Obviously, you've picked up on that. Good post.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 08:59:55 AM »

QFT!!!

dustin

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »
sorry missread. ease up on the test dude  ;D

Haha, no worries. I love you. ;D

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 11:45:26 AM »
you first lol

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »
What's there to rationalize? We're already completely content. I have no shame... why should I?

This gets into the whole "cheating" debate. I'm not cheating anyone. I think I'd be cheating myself if I DIDN'T use drugs and trained this hard!! I know that I wouldn't look nearly as good as I'm capable of. I'm not trying to dodge any bullets at all. I don't care if anyone uses drugs, as long as they do it safely, get checked up and don't start bragging about being natural.

Whether someone's natural or not, it's annoying for fags to jump on the soap box and proclaim their natural status to the world. No one really cares.
Brutal steroid user rationalizations.
You use drugs because you FAIL to achieve anything great on your own.
The end.
Man up, make some real gains, then come see me in a year.

Simple facts of lifting, MOST people can't hack it without drugs...bottom line.  Feel better knowing you're in the majority.  Making solid gains without drugs is not easy, if it were, everyone would be doing it.
Rationalize drug use as much as you like, just know, you're a hack. ;)  I personally, dust 90% of juiced up physiques I see at a major Gold's Gym.  Not national level competitors, but gym goers who consistently FAIL themselves.  It's fun to watch these rats on the roid wheel, plugging away like they're going for the next Mr. O, meanwhile, can't even attain a decent physique with drugs...it's a sad site.

Every conversation I have with someone on heavy drugs come off the same way, insecure about their drug use.  "I'm not on now."  "I don't take that much."  I've heard it all before.  These guys just can't do much on their own, period.  Gain 40lbs on your own, then come talk to me. ;)  I have no respect for it.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
The end.

Team Croatch

You are not a lifetime natural and can never claim that status.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »
You are not a lifetime natural and can never claim that status.
So what.  A term is irrelevant.  Clean/Natural/Drug Free.

I went from A-B with NO drugs.  150lbs to 215lbs.
The end. ;)
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »
So what.  A term is irrelevant.  Clean/Natural/Drug Free.

I went from A-B with NO drugs.  150lbs to 215lbs.
The end. ;)

35lbs of muscle in one year....top .000001% of genetics right there...
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »
Not really.  Take in 1000 calories a day for a while for a few years, now bump your calories to 3000 good ones, lift consistent with some muscle memory.
It's actually not that hard.

If you had the same caloric intake and just started training, I wouldn't think you could put on that same amount of weight.
N

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »

qft.

great post.

i agree with all of this, despite being a juice monkey.

the reason i do? because it's accurate and describes a majority of juicers to a T for the most part.

now, if i used and lifted to impress others, this post would have caused me to become defensive, but i do what i do for myself and not as a band-aid for some type of insecurity.

but this post as a whole is spot on.

b

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »
I gained about 27 pounds between these two shots in 14 months with no juice.

dustin

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »
The end.

Simple facts of lifting, MOST people can't hack it without drugs...bottom line.  Feel better knowing you're in the majority.  Making solid gains without drugs is not easy, if it were, everyone would be doing it.
Rationalize drug use as much as you like, just know, you're a hack. ;)  I personally, dust 90% of juiced up physiques I see at a major Gold's Gym.  Not national level competitors, but gym goers who consistently FAIL themselves.  It's fun to watch these rats on the roid wheel, plugging away like they're going for the next Mr. O, meanwhile, can't even attain a decent physique with drugs...it's a sad site.

Every conversation I have with someone on heavy drugs come off the same way, insecure about their drug use.  "I'm not on now."  "I don't take that much."  I've heard it all before.  These guys just can't do much on their own, period.  Gain 40lbs on your own, then come talk to me. ;)  I have no respect for it.

Hey Spic midget. I gained 70lbs naturally before using anything steroidal. I tried a designer steroid, gained lots and lost even more, and went back to the drawing board.

I've doubled my weight since I started lifting. I don't plan on gaining more weight, just quality muscle. 5'8" and just under 200lbs lean is fine with me, I don't want to get bigger and put strain on my heart. Lifting using a small amount of synergistic drugs is fine for me. I'm not trying to justify anything you hypocritical f*ggot. I've already justified everything, years ago. I've put in the hours in the gym, eaten hundreds of cans of tuna, pounds of oatmeal, truckloads of chicken breasts and steak, schools of fish, shit tons of vegetables and all of that. I know what I'm capable of, and I know that my capabilities are exponentially greater with PEDs.

What am I trying to justify? Nothing. It has already been justified. My only concerns are my health, which I take extremely seriously. I keep detailed logs of everything. I do not want to lift my entire life before I look good. Just hitting the point where I looked like a normal male my age was great. No more looking like a trans gender Asian anymore. Great!! I'm pleased. Now I can take it one step further, small steps at a time. You act like I'm a raging junky on grams of test and every drug under the sun, desperately trying to justify my next drug injection.

I also cycle off drugs and get constant blood work. I'm not an idiot. I've put in hundreds, if not thousands of hours researching as well. I put in more time in the kitchen and dining room table than in the weight room. I'm not just going to my local steroid dealer, asking for all the drugs he can get and jabbing them without a thought in my mind. Any time I have a concern, I can go to Bill Llewellyn and cross reference with him, I can go to steroid vets on message boards, I can visit my doctor and make sure I'm doing well. I'm happy with my progress, both on and off PEDs. I can and do make progress off drugs too. I'm not delusional, jaded and in denial like yourself. Go sit on a golf club you old homo.

I'm comfortable in my skin "Crotch". How about you?

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 01:59:22 AM »

Pros:

*Don't have invest your money funding some drug dealers lifestyle…rather spend that money on something worthwhile.
*No weekly painful injections, risking hitting a veins, possible Nerve damage and scar tissue buildup in your arse.
*No worries about getting ripped off with fake juice… getting an abscess and having to get a huge chunk cut out of your butt cheek.
*No justifying to yourself, lying to others and having to hide your gear when your friends & folks come around.
*No risk of shrinking balls
* No loss of libido (after a cycle)
*No risk of accelerated hair loss, “backne” , and hair on your back.

Cons:
None

Great Post,, Natty for ever
Corvette Lover

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2009, 05:10:03 AM »
Guys........ how many natty's do you see with backne? :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2009, 05:15:10 AM »

LOL, looks like Alnutsack not only looks like shit...he juices to do it!
I hate the State.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2009, 05:25:00 AM »

Around here gyno, bacne, 500 pound bench and 40 pounds of lean mas in 30 days seem to be very common for natties. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2009, 05:26:09 AM »
Around here gyno, bacne, 500 pound bench and 40 pounds of lean mas in 30 days seem to be very common for natties. 

LOL
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 05:37:44 AM »

I'm assuming that 500lb bench is raw with no spotter or wrist wraps. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 05:38:29 AM »

One armed...
I hate the State.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 06:50:16 AM »

That goes without saying.  To determine if you are in fact a natural by Getbig standards and that your lifts are in fact raw by Getbig standards you have to meet several requirements.

To be truly natural you must have never consumed anything that was prepared, fortified or contains higher concentrations of any substance found in all-natural food.  If you have ever taken a multi vitamin, NSAID or consumed baked goods containing whey you have permanently increased your potential and are no longer natural.

As for lifting:

There can be no spotter or training partner present.  Lift-outs, words of encouragement or positive vibes are not permitted.  Why not just use a forklift.

All bench press reps must have a minimum of a five second rest at the bottom of the movement.  If there is no judge present, pics or videos it never happened.

Clothing must be baggy.  Any tight fabric or elastic and it is no longer a raw lift.

When you have met these criteria you can then post this information here and you will be notified if you have met the requirements.

Only then can you truly be "GETBIG APPROVED".

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2009, 07:47:59 AM »

That goes without saying.  To determine if you are in fact a natural by Getbig standards and that your lifts are in fact raw by Getbig standards you have to meet several requirements.

To be truly natural you must have never consumed anything that was prepared, fortified or contains higher concentrations of any substance found in all-natural food.  If you have ever taken a multi vitamin, NSAID or consumed baked goods containing whey you have permanently increased your potential and are no longer natural.

As for lifting:

There can be no spotter or training partner present.  Lift-outs, words of encouragement or positive vibes are not permitted.  Why not just use a forklift.

All bench press reps must have a minimum of a five second rest at the bottom of the movement.  If there is no judge present, pics or videos it never happened.

Clothing must be baggy.  Any tight fabric or elastic and it is no longer a raw lift.

When you have met these criteria you can then post this information here and you will be notified if you have met the requirements.

Only then can you truly be "GETBIG APPROVED".

You must also be prepared to have lifting form in the video critiqued by resident experts.

Lastly, even those with good form need to realize our experts see at least three guys in their gym who can lift a lot more with better form. :)

Mons Venus

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2009, 07:58:26 AM »
Is HRT considered natural if used to replace low T to normal levels ?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
Maybe he's using prohormones or something.