Author Topic: Australia is awesome.  (Read 2278 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Australia is awesome.
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »
Awsome....go Aussies. SAMSON as u should recall despite ur historical blinders, Irish and English convicts, many convicted for no good reason, built Australia. Much like white Boers and the Brits built South Africa, which is now a shithole.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
Well, I guess you would have to define 'Christian principles'. What do you mean by them?

You first.   :)  I'll tell you what I think, but you used the phrase first. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 03:46:03 PM »
You first.   :)  I'll tell you what I think, but you used the phrase first. 

When people speak of Christian principles, I usually assume they are talking about doctrine, the ten commandments, the Bible and everything that goes along with that.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
When people speak of Christian principles, I usually assume they are talking about doctrine, the ten commandments, the Bible and everything that goes along with that.

Yeah.  I agree with that.  Also belief in God.  Salvation by grace.  The Beatitudes, etc. 

We see evidence of all of these throughout our early history.  Look at a couple of items:  prayer and The Commandments.  Prayer has been part of this country since its inception.  We've had paid chaplains in Congress since 1774.  Religion was all over the place.  You also see laws that relate directly to the Ten Commandments, including laws regarding language, Blue Laws, stealing, adultery, and lying.  Even laws prohibiting sodomy were likely Biblically based. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
Yeah.  I agree with that.  Also belief in God.  Salvation by grace.  The Beatitudes, etc. 

We see evidence of all of these throughout our early history.  Look at a couple of items:  prayer and The Commandments.  Prayer has been part of this country since its inception.  We've had paid chaplains in Congress since 1774.  Religion was all over the place.  You also see laws that relate directly to the Ten Commandments, including laws regarding language, Blue Laws, stealing, adultery, and lying.  Even laws prohibiting sodomy were likely Biblically based. 

The Constitution has nothing to do with religion and it is the basic building block of the US. How do you explain the founders' distainful comments about Christianity?
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 05:08:22 PM »
Have you read what the founders have said about Christianity?

Look what Thomas Jefferson thinks about your great religion:

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.
-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

This man, a founder of the USA, is most certainly NOT a Christian as were the others NOT Christians. In what way was the USA founded on Christian principles? It was founded on Enlightenment principles.

HERE IS WHAT YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS THINK OF RELIGION AND GOD

George Washington:  "The United States is in no sense founded upon
Christian Doctrine"

Thomas Jefferson:  "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there
are twenty gods or no God.  It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

Thomas Paine:  I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church,
by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the
Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of.  My own mind is my own
Church.

Roger Williams:  God requireth not a uniformity of religion.

Thomas Jefferson:  The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus,
by the Supreme Being as his Father, in the womb of a virgin, will be
classified with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of
Jupiter.  But we may hope that the dawn of reason and the freedom of
thought in these United States will do away with this artificial
scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of
this most venerated Reformer of human errors.

James Madison:  During almost fifteen centuries the legal establishment
known as Christianity has been on trial, and what have been the fruits,
more or less, in all places?  These are the fruits:  pride, indolence,
ignorance, and arrogance in the clergy.  Ignorance, arrogance, and
servility in the laity, and in both clergy and laity, superstition,
bigotry, and persecution.

Thomas Jefferson:  I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming
feature.

John Adams:  The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity.
Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths,
Doctrines, and whole carloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in
Christianity.

Thomas Paine:  Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in
religion is the worst."

Abraham Lincoln:  The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my
religion.  I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of
Christian dogma.

And finally....

Benjamin Franklin:  As to Jesus of Nazareth, I think the system of Morals
and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw or
is likely to see;  but I apprehend it has received various corrupting
Changes, and I have, with the most of the present Dissenters in England,
some doubts to his divinity.
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 08:51:50 AM »
Thanks for hijacking my thread assholes.  >:(  :(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »
Thanks for hijacking my thread assholes.  >:(  :(

You cited a fundy, it was inevitable.
I hate the State.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 09:01:45 AM »
Good man, I always thought of Australia as Englands Vagina but I definitely respect Rudd.
S

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 10:03:18 AM »
i can do without the religous stuff, but other than that i like what he said.  When my parents came to the US, they learned the language, got their papers in order and are good citizens.  FTW, we need to stop bending over backwards to appease everyone. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 10:09:11 AM »
Agree 100% Migs.  Couldn't have said it better.
--------

Like it or not, most of the founding fathers did believe in god and set up the U.S as "one nation under god".  Most of them identified themself as some type of Christian although they believed in relgious freedom.  The values and general teachings were founded on basic Judeo-Christian beliefs.  Not strict fundamentalism or orthodox Christian though, more of a basic/generalized Christianity.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »
Agree 100% Migs.  Couldn't have said it better.
--------

Like it or not, most of the founding fathers did believe in god and set up the U.S as "one nation under god".  Most of them identified themself as some type of Christian although they believed in relgious freedom.  The values and general teachings were founded on basic Judeo-Christian beliefs.  Not strict fundamentalism or orthodox Christian though, more of a basic/generalized Christianity.

Look at the other thread; they almost all rejected miracles.
I hate the State.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »
Australia is also noted for banning immigration from nations that have had its citizens engage in terrorist activity within the country.

I agree 110% with this man- Someone with the balls to tell it like it is.

And so the fuck what about the country being one founded on christian values and beliefs. It's not America, they dont have our constitution, they make the laws and it is their right.

The problem with Decide and most other liberal crackpots on this website is that they cannot differentiate the truth.-- Which is that you can have a christian society that isn't a warped, fundamentalist dictatorship that supresses peoples rights-- However, this is impossible with Islam and is documented across the globe.

Some religions are created more equal than others-- And while this guy brought up religion, his main quarrel ( and I think many others share the same viewpoint) is that Muslims think it is their god given right to infest a country like rabid cockroaches and steadfastly refuse to conform with their host countries traditions and values. Countries with any kind of pride or self respect should enforce the rules uniformly for everyone. Learn the language, be tolerant of the people and their culture or get lost. Fuck all this multi cultural pacifist PC bullshit. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »
D, I don't know the specifics and did see all the other posts.  Only the founders themselves know their exact beliefs but most sources say they agreed to form the nation based on a god but with definite respect for religious freedoms.  The early customs, holidays and values were definitely based on Judeo-Christian Religion.  I think your looking at a strict interpretation of Christianity...seems that many of the founding fathers were not fundamentalist Christians.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »
Australia is also noted for banning immigration from nations that have had its citizens engage in terrorist activity within the country.

And so the fuck what about the country being one founded on christian values and beliefs. It's not America, they dont have our constitution, they make the laws and it is their right.

The problem with Decide and most other liberal crackpots on this website is that they cannot differentiate the truth.-- Which is that you can have a christian society that isn't a warped, fundamentalist dictatorship that supresses peoples rights-- However, this is impossible with Islam and is documented across the globe.

Some religions are created more equal than others-- And while this guy brought up religion, his main quarrel ( and I think many others share the same viewpoint) is that Muslims think it is their god given right to infest a country like rabid cockroaches and steadfastly refuse to conform with their host countries traditions and values. Countries with any kind of pride or self respect should enforce the rules uniformly for everyone. Learn the language, be tolerant of the people and their culture or get lost. Fuck all this multi cultural pacifist PC bullshit. 

YES!

Good post!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »

That's a riot. I am not not a 'liberal' and am more conservative than you are... ::)
I hate the State.

James

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »

Good Post.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2009, 10:46:36 PM »
How does a country move forward when it is spending its time opressing and mistreating people??? Right now thanks to the asses that caused the finanial collapse whites i nEurope, america and australia are all but rioting (well they are rioting in Europe) and going ballistic. No OTHER people have come to these nations and caused them grief and distress, no OTHER people have invaded them, no OTHER peoplehave stolen from them...as a amatter of fact they are stealng from themselves..and look at how whites are reacting. But somehow the Aboriginese, Africans, Central and South Americans, Pacific Islanders etc should just GRIN AND BEAR IT??? Not so Fast..Not so FAST... There is a double standard at work here.

Nonetheless the economic collapse will do a lot more than just empty pockets...it is going to provide the OPPRESSOR with an education no book, university, or scholar could ever teach them. That is education is whites will become the OPPRESSED and guess who their oppressor will be?

Are you Lula? He seems to think the way you do.

w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2009, 06:12:22 AM »

Awesome. Can we trade Barry for Aus man?
Nope, sorry.

However, you are welcome to get the fuck out of America. Renounce your citizenship and I'll help you with the paperwork.  :)
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2009, 06:16:38 AM »
Are you Lula? He seems to think the way you do.

What if you have grey-green-blue eyes? ???
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2009, 06:17:54 AM »
What if you have grey-green-blue eyes? ???
same shit...can't see the forest for the trees  :P
!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2009, 08:17:21 AM »
He's black.

even worse.   you have no problem with him saying that all the ills across the globe are caused by the white man?  you're going to just take that?  no argument from Deicide huh?  white men are bad?  colored men are good?  sometimes i cant believe what i read on these boards.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
even worse.   you have no problem with him saying that all the ills across the globe are caused by the white man?  you're going to just take that?  no argument from Deicide huh?  white men are bad?  colored men are good?  sometimes i cant believe what i read on these boards.

No one should be collectivised into groups but people like Samson are hopeless. Waste of energy and time.
I hate the State.