Author Topic: considering his physique, would this guy be considered a "bottom twink"?  (Read 8262 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
;D
hahahahaa, he carries absolutely no intimidation factor whatsoever, i'd snap his 10 inch neck like a chicken bone.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

lax

• Getbig IV
I'd say it'd take one to know one

spinnis

hahahahaa, he carries absolutely no intimidation factor whatsoever, i'd snap his 10 inch neck like a chicken bone.

even at 20 pounds lighter then normal I would scare him to death  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
even at 20 pounds lighter then normal I would scare him to death  ;D

you'd murder him even at 165 pounds, he was nothing.

spinnis

I dont give a fuck if he could actually kick my ass or not, Would I fear him? hell no.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Perhaps if he wouldn't break his foot off in your ass he might.

Swede... I find it interesting you call him overhyped when he does have fights credited to him. Both sanctioned and unsanctioned.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
::)

oh brother..... only on getbig would people say they can kick bruce lee's ass  ::)

you ain't kicking nobodies ass, scarecrow

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Early 60's North South position

Longstreet

Q

spinnis

Swede... I find it interesting you call him overhyped when he does have fights credited to him. Both sanctioned and unsanctioned.

"unsanctioned."

oh brother.

Show me a few videos of his fights then?  ::) ::)

Just because you won a few fights doesn't make you a badass at all, he could hade fought bums. Just like the dudes at mma when they enter ufc with a 15-2 record and get absolutly OWNED bu someone that has a 5-4 record.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

he'd have to get near me first and i'll be damned if i'd let a 5'6" 127 pound oriental get within 2 feet of me without caving his skull in, not joking in the least when i say that.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Quaker and Swede would have this guy curled up in the fetal position, dying from internal bleedings, in less than 30 seconds....book it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
he'd have to get near me first and i'll be damned if i'd let a 5'6" 127 pound oriental get within 2 feet of me without caving his skull in, not joking in the least when i say that.

He was 5'7" and 135  ;) you'd get gasping for air before you realized what happened

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
"unsanctioned."

oh brother.

Show me a few videos of his fights then?  ::) ::)

Just because you won a few fights doesn't make you a badass at all, he could hade fought bums. Just like the dudes at mma when they enter ufc with a 15-2 record and get absolutly OWNED bu someone that has a 5-4 record.

There are records of him winning street fights in Hong Kong and things of that nature... I think it's very easy to cast dispersions on a dead person.

In all honesty, he would most likely destroy 99% of the earths population in a fight.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Broke his back doing 135 pound good mornings. What a beast.  ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

post your pic right next to me you skinny bitch bottom twink
how is your AIDS going?

EPIC PHOTOSHOP

why isn't your face in that pic, btw?

spinnis

my mom could kick bruce lees ass

bigmc

• Getbig V

even in a resteraunt

he might be bringing you your noodles
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
even in a resteraunt

he might be bringing you your noodles
;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I hear what you're saying... And obviously, there are ways to defeat anyone... I'm simply saying that for Swede to call him overrated or overhyped, while possibly true, isn't very respectful to the man.

Add to that, that until you've stepped up against someone, you don't really know what's going to happen.

spinnis

There are records of him winning street fights in Hong Kong and things of that nature... I think it's very easy to cast dispersions on a dead person.

In all honesty, he would most likely destroy 99% of the earths population in a fight.

please stop.
You have HEARD about his fights.
Well my cousin once fought 2 cops kicked both of their asses, got a bottle to his head fell down got up and knocked that dude out also, once kicked 3 turks asses at once, does that makes him beat 99% of the worlds population?

no

what have you "heard" about bruce thats more impressive that what I just told you about his street fights?...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
In China he wouldn't be a twink, All Bear (panda that is)
\

spinnis

hahaha classic getbig, a bunch of getbiggers saying they can kick Bruce Lee's ass  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Martial Arts is about skill not how much bigger than the guy you are  ;)

Bruce lee is ALL SHOW NO GO.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Bruce Lee inspired a whole generation of Asian Americans

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Martial Arts is about skill not how much bigger than the guy you are  ;)

then why do MMA organizations have weight classes?  ;D