Author Topic: High as a kite and got the pot munchies attack; annihilated 5000 calories in  (Read 2778 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
A fellow glutton. Nice to meet you.  :)

This is Dock: Overconsumption of food = great at times 8)

This is Duck: I don't smoke weed. Weed is for losers. I only eat Morning Glory seeds at times (contains LSA, a compound chemically similar to LSD). I am a bitch from nature. Those seeds make me feel like entering another universe.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
no big deal, tomorrow pop the ECA and do 45 minute cardio first thing in the AM before breakfast and all is forgiven.

and if you really feel bad about your binge then repeat the same thing late afternoon and then first thing on Sunday as well.
I

The Master

• Getbig V
no big deal, tomorrow pop the ECA and do 45 minute cardio first thing in the AM before breakfast and all is forgiven.

and if you really feel bad about your binge then repeat the same thing late afternoon and then first thing on Sunday as well.

Or better yet: no ECA.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Or better yet: no ECA.

Aftermath...pretty foggy but eh, once in a while won't kill you, just need to balance out the binge with appropriate measures during the week. No stimulants for me, too old for that.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Hahaha, great thread! ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
 ;D
.gif-tastic stuff!!

Dei, don't diet hard because you had one good feed.  Extreme measures for quick results fail every time unless you're heavily enhanced.  Middle of the road consistency is where it's at.