Author Topic: The next civil war in the Unite states  (Read 4571 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: The next civil war in the Unite states
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »
It would be absolutely hilarious to see what would transpire if the US Military had a green light to spank the mexican army.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
It would be absolutely hilarious to see what would transpire if the US Military had a green light to spank the mexican army.

What would be funny about our spending billions to remain in Mexico forever? We still have troops in Germany, Japan, Korea, etc... :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »

Yeah, yeah twink - keep it coming - good job you are a juvenile, other-wise you would look a right twat, huh ??
You do not need German blood - just a family history in N.W.Europe dating back to the 17-hundreds (mine does).
As it happens, neither of my fathers parents were German either - just very good 'Aryan', genetic material, & hence sent to the breeding camps, while your 'ilk' were at the labor camps - well what did you expect - when trying to rape an entire country, clemency ??

Classic - getbig = take out of context - lie - ad-hominem - but never a decent counter argument (from you two anyhow- HH6 & twink).
You will earn some respect from - REAL PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD - when you can stand in the same room as me & say those things to my face.
But having seen the size of me - you & both know that, you keeping from peeing your pants = not in chance  ::) ::) ::)

Admin = can we have an emoticon doing a jaw breaking yawn.

Ahh yes, you have 1/8 more European blood than me. You're so much better than me!  ::)

Let's face it, queer. You're a high school dropout, you're a homosexual, you married out of your race, you're quite possibly retarded and you're a life failure. Give it up dude. You can read all the internet sites in the world but it won't change the fact that you're one of the dumbest fucks on this site. Probably has something to do with the 85 IQ your parents bestowed upon you through years of familial inbreeding.

So let's see. A bisexual dropout with a little more European blood or a heterosexual with a high school and college education with a little less Euro blood? Give me the latter for $2000, Alex.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »
What would be funny about our spending billions to remain in Mexico forever? We still have troops in Germany, Japan, Korea, etc... :)

Everyone on this board with a few exceptions (you, me, maybe some others) either loves the foreign wars, spending and occupation or is so indifferent to it as to be for it every practical sense.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »

I said spank, not occupy.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 12:42:14 PM »

Still a colossal and unnecessary waste of money...
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »
Everyone on this board with a few exceptions (you, me, maybe some others) either loves the foreign wars, spending and occupation or is so indifferent to it as to be for it every practical sense.

Maybe the draft should be reinstated.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »
Maybe the draft should be reinstated.

No doubt it was instrumental in providing opposition to the Vietnam war back in the day; if individual Americans were forced to fight in these dust pits in droves I think the antiwar sentiment would become very strong but they learnt from Vietnam and recognised the draft to be a major deterence to them waging pointless wars. This time round, no one sees much of anything save what fox news gives them, hence the reason why we could well be in the Middle East and Central Asia for another 50 years.
I hate the State.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »
Let's say 'On-bongo' get's re-elected, & in 2014 (this is the out-side time limit - 'IMO' prob a lot sooner) in his sixth year in office, people rise up because they are sick of the depression/wars/government spending. Texas & Georgia already have plans to secede from the union, & Alaska also wants to secede. So let's say Alaska, Georgia & Texas 'secede from the union'. Their  (Air) National Guard forces/State Defense Forces/militia groups fight for that state. Gangs will see their chance in the ensuing chaos & arm their gang members, their leaders will effectively become warlords.

The Coalition has about 400.000 troops in Iraq, about 150.000 are US, & there are about 26,215 US troops in Afghanistan, 1000 troops in Djibouti, & about 25.000 in South Korea plus many more troops stationed abroad. So what would they do ?? Would the US commanders become warlords & struggle for power ?? Or would most of them come back to the US to support the government (doubt it, they know what is going on, I am sure well the non-JOO's at least), but how would they be re-supplied ?? They have no choice but to rely on the country they are stationed in.

Then you have the 'Brown Berets', Chicano (how ever you write it) that is an armed group of Aztlan loyalists, & the Black (muddy - rape loving) Legions who are part of the 'New Black Panthers'. then you'll have White nationalists militia. Many other racial groups would also start militias.

The pic of all the kit belongs to a mexican drug cartel that are backed by the military !! - sleep tight 'Chaos' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then what would Mexico, Russia, China, DPRK, Iran do in this ensuing chaos ?? Would they take advantage of the situation & launch there military objectives ?? Iran would invade Iraq/Afghanistan, 'DPRK'/ - China would invade 'ROK' (South Korea) & Taiwan. Russia would take over former Soviet republics, Mexico would annex Aztlan - no doubt !!.

The Mexicans have the entire military behind them (in drug mulling op's etc) already - so the N & S - Mexican (gangs)  would have the best re-supply route (in the south) - Whites & Blacks will need to get the fuck out of Dodge !!

Thoughts on other considerations.......... ........................ ............

--
PT -- nós somos todos os unbelievers.
>:(

I sleep quite well since I know many folks that keep stores of ammo just for such apocalyptic events. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
You & the twink can take all my sarcasm/irony out of context all day long.
But, you are still you - hey twink - weekend warrior.

I, honestly, don't think your military is going to do shitto help you, you can't even stop the Mexican military, over-seeing (drug) mulling op's across your borders with them, FFS.
You would need an order from the Pentagon - via - the commander in chief, for any attack on Mexico.

You may find that the chain of command, leave you with your pants down (remember the word agenda ??).

Ah..no full time fag boy..full time. First off is English like a third language to u? These posts are barely readable. Don't try and tell me how the US military works..no shit we'd need an order. I'd try and start with a few full sentances and less odd quotes and maybe an "s" or two added to some of your words.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 02:37:03 PM »

From our motorpools, we could shell Mexico. We wouldn't need to leave the US to bury them. U could run patrols in Juarez and be back to hit Cattlemens Steakhouse that night. Nobody is occupying Mexico.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 02:38:34 PM »

From our motorpools, we could shell Mexico. We wouldn't need to leave the US to bury them. U could run patrols in Juarez and be back to hit Cattlemens Steakhouse that night. Nobody is occupying Mexico.

What need would there be for military aggression against Mexico?
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »

Maybe we could bomb them and then deport all the illegals for a massive, US-funded infrastructure creation project controlled by Haliburton. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »
Maybe we could bomb them and then deport all the illegals for a massive, US-funded infrastructure creation project controlled by Haliburton. :)

Yeah, I think we need more military aggression and involvement in Latin America, we don't do enough there. I say we invade and occupy Brazil after Mexico, lots of different resources there.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »
Yeah, I think we need more military aggression and involvement in Latin America, we don't do enough there. I say we invade and occupy Brazil after Mexico, lots of different resources there.

There are some beautiful thick assed women I'd love to invade from Brazil. Perhaps the Govt should send me there for recon a few years in advance.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2009, 03:03:42 PM »
There are some beautiful thick assed women I'd love to invade from Brazil. Perhaps the Govt should send me there for recon a few years in advance.

Personally I think the Gulf of Guinea is a possible future target.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »

Well, you could consider that they are actively invading us.... Except instead of using front-line soldiers they are using the lowest dregs of their illiterate society.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2009, 11:41:08 PM »

Ahh yes, you have 1/8 more European blood than me. You're so much better than me!  ::)

Let's face it, queer. You're a high school dropout, you're a homosexual, you married out of your race, you're quite possibly retarded and you're a life failure. Give it up dude. You can read all the internet sites in the world but it won't change the fact that you're one of the dumbest fucks on this site. Probably has something to do with the 85 IQ your parents bestowed upon you through years of familial inbreeding.

So let's see. A bisexual dropout with a little more European blood or a heterosexual with a high school and college education with a little less Euro blood? Give me the latter for $2000, Alex.

Same room twink - same room !!
Then you can have your $2000 - in fact I will pay.

Yeah my wife's family, would have really opened the door for this BI-sexual/Nazi/drop out/with an IQ of a retarded child - for sure.
I knew more about the 'Kali Yuga' than one of he fathers brothers (Raman kaka) I am such a retard !! LMFAO.

Now (listen)  I am an adult - & already feel a little dumb for rising to this 'impetulant child' act of yours.
Did mommy/daddy throw money at you instead of quality time/real love ??

What you driving ?? - mom's old Nissan sunny - you can't even afford a web-cam in you shit little apartment (notice your car is a thumb - yeah didn;t want to look that close 'TBH').

Where as this BI-sexual/Nazi/drop out/with an IQ of a retarded child/has............well.
$84,000 RS4 4.2 Quattro: 0 - 100mph just over 10 seconds !! oh, & it looks the shit in Black, huh ?? -& I am the loser ?? ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2009, 11:51:09 PM »
Well, you could consider that they are actively invading us.... Except instead of using front-line soldiers they are using the lowest dregs of their illiterate society.

That have military backing - & are taking over the drug trade, do live in the areas near the border ??
Growth/noob loves me

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:34 AM »
Nobody here cares what u drive....who u are, or what u do. Nor can any of this be proven, unless of course we wanna "CAM" with u. That whole idea starts with a "G" and ends with a "y"
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13:52 AM »
Nobody here cares what u drive....who u are, or what u do. Nor can any of this be proven, unless of course we wanna "CAM" with u. That whole idea starts with a "G" and ends with a "y"

You can get a used RS4 for like $30,000. The dude is swimming in it! Like a homosexual dropout, race-mixing, wannabe Nazi with an IQ of 85 is really going to insult someone on here.  ::)

These gimmicks are hilarious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2009, 09:21:20 AM »
Same room twink - same room !!
Then you can have your $2000 - in fact I will pay.

Yeah my wife's family, would have really opened the door for this BI-sexual/Nazi/drop out/with an IQ of a retarded child - for sure.
I knew more about the 'Kali Yuga' than one of he fathers brothers (Raman kaka) I am such a retard !! LMFAO.

Now (listen)  I am an adult - & already feel a little dumb for rising to this 'impetulant child' act of yours.
Did mommy/daddy throw money at you instead of quality time/real love ??

What you driving ?? - mom's old Nissan sunny - you can't even afford a web-cam in you shit little apartment (notice your car is a thumb - yeah didn;t want to look that close 'TBH').

Where as this BI-sexual/Nazi/drop out/with an IQ of a retarded child/has............well.
$84,000 RS4 4.2 Quattro: 0 - 100mph just over 10 seconds !! oh, & it looks the shit in Black, huh ?? -& I am the loser ?? ??? ??? ???

LOL, you drive a 4 door? ;D

BTW, the mexicans that are invading us are typically peaceful, just dirty, thieving, disease carrying scumbags, but not usually violent.

However the prison system is filled with the younger generations of dirtbags that have been born here from their illegal parents and they don't want to work like their parents, they want easy money (dealing drugs, stolen cars, weapons....etc), these are the ones we have to kill.

BF, I don't think PT is a gimmick, he's posted lots of pics and info about himself and been consistant with it from what I've seen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2009, 12:00:16 PM »

LOL, you drive a 4 door? ;D

BTW, the mexicans that are invading us are typically peaceful, just dirty, thieving, disease carrying scumbags, but not usually violent.

However the prison system is filled with the younger generations of dirtbags that have been born here from their illegal parents and they don't want to work like their parents, they want easy money (dealing drugs, stolen cars, weapons....etc), these are the ones we have to kill.

A lot of truth in this.

A lot of the origional illegals (OIs) try to keep a low profile... Their kids are the gang fuckups.

Read this you wankers. It's about how CWII will go down in this country.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »
A lot of truth in this.

A lot of the origional illegals (OIs) try to keep a low profile... Their kids are the gang fuckups.

That article makes sense. It's horrific how the shifting demographics are bringing about this inevitable chaos. I always thought it would be unthinkable for me to consider living somewhere besides America ..but due to our failed immigration policies and the eventual shift in the ethnic make-up of the country, I may have to consider leaving one day. Sad that this happening. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »
A lot of truth in this.

I hate the State.