Author Topic: Superstar Title History's  (Read 19219 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Superstar Title History's
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
Kurt Angle

WWF/E
# WCW United States Championship (1 time)
# WCW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
# World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
# WWF/E Championship (4 times)
# WWF European Championship (1 time)
# WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
# WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
# WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Chris Benoit

TNA
# TNA World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
# TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Sting
# TNA X Division Championship (1 time)

Total: 16 titles

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 05:59:15 PM »
Kevin Nash

WCW
# WCW World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)
# WCW World Tag Team Championship (9 times) – with Scott Hall (6), Diamond Dallas Page (2), and Sting (1)

WWF
# WWF Championship (1 time)
# WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)
# WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Shawn Michaels

TNA
# TNA Legends Champion (2 times)

Total: 20 titles

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 06:01:21 PM »
Scott Hall / Razor Ramon

AWA
# AWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Curt Hennig

United States Wrestling Association
# USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

WWC
# WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
# WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

WCW
# WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
# WCW World Tag Team Championship (7 times) – with Kevin Nash (6) and The Giant (1)
# WCW World Television Championship (1 time)

WWF
# WWF Intercontinental Championship (4 times)

Total: 18 titles

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »
Just to tally up the standings so far:

1.   Ric Flair - 45 titles
2.   Booker T - 34
3.   Edge - 27
4.   Chris Jericho - 24
      JBL - 24
6.   HHH - 21
7.   John Cena - 20
     Chris Benoit - 20
9.   Sting - 19
10. Stone Cold - 18
     Christian Cage - 18
     Rey Mysterio - 18
     Kevin Nash - 18
14. Jeff Hardy - 17
15. The Rock - 16
16. Kurt Angle - 15
     The Big Show - 15
18. Undertaker - 14
     Scott Hall - 14
20. Matt Hardy - 13
     Hulk Hogan - 13
22. Shawn Michaels - 12
23. Batista - 8

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 04:00:53 AM »
Just to tally up the standings so far:

1.   Ric Flair - 45 titles
2.   Booker T - 34
3.   Edge - 27
4.   Chris Jericho - 24
      JBL - 24
6.   HHH - 21
7.   John Cena - 20
     Chris Benoit - 20
9.   Sting
10. Stone Cold - 18
     Christian Cage - 18
     Rey Mysterio - 18
     Kevin Nash - 18
14. Jeff Hardy - 17
15. The Rock - 16
16. Kurt Angle - 15
     The Big Show - 15
18. Undertaker - 14
     Scott Hall - 14
20. Matt Hardy - 13
     Hulk Hogan - 13
22. Shawn Michaels - 12
23. Batista - 8

Flair just buried everyone, lol. I wish to God they wouldn't make titles change so rapidly now. Titles just don't seem to have meaning anymore.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:54 AM »
Flair just buried everyone, lol. I wish to God they wouldn't make titles change so rapidly now. Titles just don't seem to have meaning anymore.

yea but you could also look at it as that's how many times he lost the title also..that's the reason why Hulk Hogan has so few titles he was champ for long periods of time.I would be curious to see the lengths of time titles have been held.
DAWG

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 07:45:32 AM »

It's surprising to see Booker T right up there, then Hogan and Michaels down the bottom.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »
great thread.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 08:57:55 AM »
I liked the days of seeing a guy hold the IC title for example for a good 8-10 months or 1 year before getting defeated. It made a better crowd reaction for the guy winning the title. Now its like...big deal...just like when Cena won at Mania this year. No big surprise there. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »
I liked the days of seeing a guy hold the IC title for example for a good 8-10 months or 1 year before getting defeated. It made a better crowd reaction for the guy winning the title. Now its like...big deal...just like when Cena won at Mania this year. No big surprise there. 

yeah, remember when Honky had it for over a year and then Warrior destroyed him in 31 seconds? hahaha

so classic. the fans literally orgasmed all over madison square garden..
Flower Boy Ran Away

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 04:38:29 PM »
How long has Edge been wrestling? Seems like I've been watching him for twenty years. Just seeing all his title reigns makes me feel like I've been taking him for granted. The guy brings it time and time again. Definitely a future HOF'er. I'll have a better appreciation for him now because of this thread. 27 title reigns is insane!

Agreed.  It took me a while to take to his character, but I like the guy now (even more when he loses!).  One thing though, I wish WWE would get him a gym membership, he doesn't look like he even works out.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 04:31:32 AM »
Agreed.  It took me a while to take to his character, but I like the guy now (even more when he loses!).  One thing though, I wish WWE would get him a gym membership, he doesn't look like he even works out.
He needs a to go on a basic cycle. I saw him while he was injured with a torn Pec in a sports bar here in Toronto back in 2007 and he looked horrid. Very skinny. No legs and litterally no upper body at all. All he has are his height and his wrestling skill. But in the end, its not bbdg, right?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 05:09:04 PM »
He needs a to go on a basic cycle. I saw him while he was injured with a torn Pec in a sports bar here in Toronto back in 2007 and he looked horrid. Very skinny. No legs and litterally no upper body at all. All he has are his height and his wrestling skill. But in the end, its not bbdg, right?

True its not BB, but I think these guys should still look like their physically fit.  People like Edge, JBL (before he retired) and Matt Hardy don't look like they even work out, and I think it affects the way you view them as performers.  I see Edge perform a spear and it doesn't look like it hurts as much as a Batista spear.  When Edge returned from an injury years ago, he looked a lot bigger than he does now.  The only part of him that has retained any size is his chin!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 04:30:41 AM »
Guys like Morrison, Cena, and Batista really don't make them look any better either. Jericho has the funniest physique. Especially now that he wears the bathing suit bottoms. 
Problem is that if they do a cycle and fail the wellness policy, they're fucked. They will publisize the results just like they did with signiture pharmacy and sports illustrated. McMahon will save his own ass in the end as the fingers will be pointed at him instead of his wrestlers which is stupid because he can't baby sit them and its not his resposibility to do so.
Jericho's physique looks weird. Almost like his waist is too big and he has no lats or wing span.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 09:29:27 AM »
And a chest like a turkey! He cracks me up when he comes to the ring all oiled up. But seriously. How are some guys penalized and then we have this monster Batista walking around? What about all three members of Legacy? Do these guys get over looked because of their rank in the company? Check out the build on John Morrison. What about that Gilette commercial with VKM and Cena. How is that not waving steroid use right in the publics face?
Don't kid yourself either. There are dirty urine tests ALL the time. They just don't disclose the results. Batista, HHH and Cena are ALL users despite the violin speech they give to the media when asked. I remember back in the steroid scandal of the early ninties Hogan was using ring announcer Howard Finkle's urine to beat the drug tests. Plus, i'm sure they have all kinds of masking agents and loopholes.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »
Guys like Morrison, Cena, and Batista really don't make them look any better either. Jericho has the funniest physique. Especially now that he wears the bathing suit bottoms. 

Jericho's pecs are just weird.  I can accept guys who aren't naturally muscular, but at least get yourself lean and athletic looking.  Christian has never been much for size, but his physique is probably the best it's been now, because he's not carrying any excess bulk like the Jericho's and the Matt Hardy's.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »
Don't kid yourself either. There are dirty urine tests ALL the time. They just don't disclose the results. Batista, HHH and Cena are ALL users despite the violin speech they give to the media when asked. I remember back in the steroid scandal of the early ninties Hogan was using ring announcer Howard Finkle's urine to beat the drug tests. Plus, i'm sure they have all kinds of masking agents and loopholes.

There are so many guys who are obviously using.  Cena is walking a very fine line with the strong anti-steroid stance he's taking.  It could make him look very bad in the future if it ever comes out he's using.  Other blatant juicers are Batista, HHH, Ted DiBiase Jnr then you've got a bucket load who could be on small doses.  Orton has lost a lot of size in the past couple of years.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »
Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Stampede Wrestling
# NWA International Tag Team Championship (5 times) – with Keith Hart (4) and Leo Burke (1)
# Stampede British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
# Stampede North American Heavyweight Championship (6 times)

WCW
# WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
# WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
# WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Goldberg

WWF/E
# WWF Championship (5 times)
# WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
# WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Jim Neidhart

Total: 30 titles.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 06:48:22 PM »
AJ Styles

Ring of Honor
# ROH Pure Wrestling Championship (1 time)
# ROH Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with The Amazing Red

TNA
# NWA World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
# NWA World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Jerry Lynn (1), Abyss (1) and Christopher Daniels (2)
# TNA Legends Championship (1 time)
# TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Tomko
# TNA X Division Championship (6 times)
# TNA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

Total: 18 titles

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »
Trish Stratus

WWF/E
# WWF/E Women's Championship (7 times)
# WWE Hardcore Championship (1 time)

Total: 8 titles

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
Cena is huge. The guy has a neck like Mike Tyson and he's throwing around the Big Show. I have never seen his quads but the guy is cocked diesel. I think this is whats seriously hurting his Hollywood career. He's way too muscle bound. As long as Orton keeps the six pack he looks fine. HHH is untouchable. Guys the Boss' son in law. He doesn't count. I think John Morrison is one of the most guilty of all of them. Look at his jaw.

Thing with Morrison is that it's not obvious to the general public.  He's a achievable size, it's maintaining that kind of conditioning all year round while wrestling which is a bit suspicious.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »
In what world is this achievable? I've been training half my life and still look like a turd. Look at his jaw. If this guy is marketed right he is easily a superstar of the future. The guy is awesome.

That size is attainable for a natural with good genetics, but maintaining that size and conditioning is a lot more unlikely.  I think he has the best physique in the WWE, plus he is an amazing athlete.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
I think beside The Million Dollar Man Jr.. Morrison has the most potential to really be a Superstar. His twisty back flip finisher is really a cool move.
I agree. I really like Bourne, and i usually dont like the smaller guys. Swagger has all the tools as well, his lisp is annoying though lol but that makes him a good heel i guess.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:00 AM »
I agree. I really like Bourne, and i usually dont like the smaller guys. Swagger has all the tools as well, his lisp is annoying though lol but that makes him a good heel i guess.
Swagger will be a top dog in the business one day. He is yonge and well schooled in the ring plus he has an amature wrestling background. I thing in about a years time they should slowly move him up to smackdown.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 05:39:33 AM »
That size is attainable for a natural with good genetics, but maintaining that size and conditioning is a lot more unlikely.  I think he has the best physique in the WWE, plus he is an amazing athlete.

^ Concur.

Possible? Yes.
Likely? No.
Especially while traveling 250-300 days/year.