Author Topic: Why do people congratulate each other for successful copulation and reproduction  (Read 5627 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I've got a reservation to Dorsia.

ONLY if they have got the sea urchin ceviche... ;)
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i normally say "damn, that sucks!" or, "better hurry up and get that thing aborted" or "heres what you do, when shes not looking you sneak up behind her and make sure her belly is up front and ready for attack, then knock that bitch as hard as you can right in the stomach"  

The Master

• Getbig V
the world is far from being over populated and scarce of resources, we need to slow the birth rate and use resources more efficiently. I look around and see American consuming exponentially more than other countries yet we complain.

The best bet: Focus on science and hard headed development of alternative energy sources + obligatory birth control for lowIQ monkeys.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard

Wiping out africa and the muslim world would be a good start to a permanent recovery ;D
Yes, problem solved but who will the world turn to next when we need slave labor for production of cheap goods like popsicle sticks. India will no longer be the cheap place to go anymore.  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
Yes, problem solved but who will the world turn to next when we need slave labor for production of cheap goods like popsicle sticks. India will no longer be the cheap place to go anymore.  ;D

The exponential progress within robotics will take care of that. Instead of morons, we'll have robots doing the ditch digging and popsticle production.

ONLY if they have got the sea urchin ceviche... ;)

Shut up Owen.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
The exponential progress within robotics will take care of that. Instead of morons, we'll have robots doing the ditch digging and popsticle production.

Shut up Owen.

I heard he juiced for this:
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
I heard he juiced for this:

What = the source?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

What = the source?

he abuses drugs for roles. look at between the movie he was an anorexic then 4 months later he was a thick and lean 220lbs. gained 100lbs of lean weight, not water or fat, in that amoutn of time. and how did he get down to 120lb anorexic to begin with ?   the guys relies on drugs for his roles.

The Master

• Getbig V
he abuses drugs for roles. look at between the movie he was an anorexic then 4 months later he was a thick and lean 220lbs. gained 100lbs of lean weight, not water or fat, in that amoutn of time. and how did he get down to 120lb anorexic to begin with ?   the guys relies on drugs for his roles.

Debussey asked for credible sources.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

What = the source?

In some interview he mentioned it. Also, after the Machinist it is known he juiced to get into shape and big for flaggermusman.
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Debussey asked for credible sources.
WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SUGGEST ?? ??!!!!!!?? ?? ?!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

The Master

• Getbig V
In some interview he mentioned it. Also, after the Machinist it is known he juiced to get into shape and big for flaggermusman.

Thank you dear Sperm.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SUGGEST ????!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

:-*

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Become the last of your families bloodline and its in my opinion that you(when you die) will get closer to the truth...We are all just worker ants and its only the last one that moves to the light :D

Bast175

No, he mentioned considering steroids but said he didn't do them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
because this is a possibility....

Down syndrome people have it good.  Evertime I see one they're happy as hell at nothing.  about a month ago I was in the grocery store going down the cookies and crackers section.  There were two employees stocking cookies when this adult down syndrome guy just walked up to a box of cookies and ripped it open, downed a handfull of cookies and walked out.  They just looked at eachother and shrugged lol...  Nobody wanted to bust the down syndrome guy...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Occasionally two males will congratulate each other with a "high five" DURING copulation with a female.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Yeah, I agree...any moron can reproduce. In fact, moron's love to reproduce...that's a big part of the problem with the world. No big accomplishment to knock a chick up. In fact, most will congragulate new parents....I just politely say, "my condolences". I still cannot understand why anyone would choose to have children.

Go have one and find out.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I too have noticed that down syndrome people are the happiest people around.  Puzzles me as to why all these liberals insist on murdering them while still in the womb. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Wow, lots of negativity. I guess no one else has kids here.

Hereford

• Getbig V
I too have noticed that down syndrome people are the happiest people around.  Puzzles me as to why all these liberals insist on murdering them while still in the womb. 

The one on the right seems to be pretty content in this pic...