Author Topic: Y Board Third Mod Curse?  (Read 11602 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Y Board Third Mod Curse?
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 09:58:52 PM »

I still get brutal headaches when I eat and hafta lay downs as soon as I eat.it's REALLY helping me lose weight :-\
I'm alwas tired{I didn't sleep for a week and a half while this was going on}I didnt get up till 3 this afternoon.

this is what is what my arm looks like

Damn what happened?

Are you off work?  Are you off golf?!!

You are dwarfing the IV router thing btw 8)

WOuld you please share what your symptoms were that caused you to go in for the spinal tap?

What was that like?  Were you awake?

Get well Clavin!!! Get well!!!!!
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »
\

Hope you get better and I'm glad you took the Y board Mod spot instead of me...  :-X :-X

No doubt bro is is any wonder we don't have dog/cat of the month anymore :(
R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »
Gene, get over to his pad fast with some chicken soup, chick flicks, and the newest FLEX magazine.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »
Gene, get over to his pad fast with some chicken soup, chick flicks, and the newest FLEX magazine.

Yes!  Perhaps Gene could cook up some nice turkey bacon for Clavin and iron some of his clothes if need be.  I hear cashews have great healing qualities as well :)
R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
maybe Gene and Don could put on a puppet show?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »
maybe Gene and Don could put on a puppet show?
W/Migs' cat  ???

R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »
she is not a puppet!

why are you still up?  did my munching in the kitchen wake you?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 10:31:58 PM »
she is not a puppet!

why are you still up?  did my munching in the kitchen wake you?

Heading off right now Mr. Migs.  Night ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
g'nite.  Don't mind the crumbs.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
Clavin almost died for us bitches  :o
So how did you get this?? You should look at smoking some herb to help with the headaches and eating. Worst case scenario you could smoke yourself to sleep??? Just got some purple and it sure as hell helped my headache.. (So STONED I CANT HEAR THE WIFE ONLY THE UFC IN FRONT OF ME ha-ha)

Hope you get better and I'm glad you took the Y board Mod spot instead of me...  :-X :-X
Calvin,
          Sorry you had to go through this, feel better bro.
Damn what the hell happened?

Are you off work?  Are you off golf?!!

You are dwarfing the IV router thing btw 8)

WOuld you please share what your symptoms were that caused you to go in for the spinal tap?

What was that like?  Were you awake?

Get well Clavin!!! Get well!!!!!

;D,
and thanks to everyone that sent me a pm.

SCSG,
the company I work for supplies me with a car.if I get in an accident I have to take a drug test immediately so no pot.

Stella,
2 Saturdays I woke up feeling like I was really hungover{I had a couple the night before but not enough to feel the way I did}
I took some Advil slept a little longer then played golf ;).the rest of the day and that night I still felt bad and couldn't sleep.
Sunday I still felt lousy.I just figured it was the lack of sleep so more Advil and layed around.no sleep again that night.
Monday was the beginning of the worst headache I've ever had.more Advil and left work early.nothing changed so I went to the doctor on Tuesday{they said it was a tension headache ::)}.
Tuesday night was HELL,I sweated through my pillows,sheets,and mattress of my bed.my head hurt so bad that I couldn't get up to go to the couch or the spare bedroom.
Wensday was a catscan{all clear}.
Thursday was the emergency room{told me it was Lyme ::)}some vic's and antibiotics.
Friday nothing changed just more pain.
Saturday was the worst.I threw up and could barely get dressed to go back to the emergency room.they finally shot me up with some dillauted! took a bunch of blood samples and then the spinal tap.I was high as a kite so it didn't hurt that bad.
Saturday night,Sunday,and Monday was just dillauted,and Dr. after Dr. in my hospital room.I just counted the hours{3 ;)}till my next shot.I kept my hospital room dark,I couldn't watch tv,read or concentrate.I just layed there :-\
Tuesday I started to come out of it and finally got solid food for dinner.
Wensday I got out of the hospital late in the afternoon.

...now I'm just tired all the time and I plan anything I do around a place to lay down in case my head starts to hurt.laying down helps immediately.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »

;D,
and thanks to everyone that sent me a pm.

SCSG,
the company I work for supplies me with a car.if I get in an accident I have to take a drug test immediately so no pot.

Stella,
2 Saturdays I woke up feeling like I was really hungover{I had a couple the night before but not enough to feel the way I did}
I took some Advil slept a little longer then played golf ;).the rest of the day and that night I still felt bad and couldn't sleep.
Sunday I still felt lousy.I just figured it was the lack of sleep so more Advil and layed around.no sleep again that night.
Monday was the beginning of the worst headache I've ever had.more Advil and left work early.nothing changed so I went to the doctor on Tuesday{they said it was a tension headache ::)}.
Tuesday night was HELL,I sweated through my pillows,sheets,and mattress of my bed.my head hurt so bad that I couldn't get up to go to the couch or the spare bedroom.
Wensday was a catscan{all clear}.
Thursday was the emergency room{told me it was Lyme ::)}some vic's and antibiotics.
Friday nothing changed just more pain.
Saturday was the worst.I threw up and could barely get dressed to go back to the emergency room.they finally shot me up with some dillauted! took a bunch of blood samples and then the spinal tap.I was high as a kite so it didn't hurt that bad.
Saturday night,Sunday,and Monday was just dillauted,and Dr. after Dr. in my hospital room.I just counted the hours{3 ;)}till my next shot.I kept my hospital room dark,I couldn't watch tv,read or concentrate.I just layed there :-\
Tuesday I started to come out of it and finally got solid food for dinner.
Wensday I got out of the hospital late in the afternoon.

...now I'm just tired all the time and I plan anything I do around a place to lay down in case my head starts to hurt.laying down helps immediately.

Sounds like it suck to be you right now. :-\

How long are the headaches suppose to last? I hope for your sake it goes away quickly, headaches = one pain I cannot stand, makes me grumpy as fuck. :(

Get well soon, ClavinH!!! :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »
Sounds like it suck to be you right now. :-\

How long are the headaches suppose to last? I hope for your sake it goes away quickly, headaches = one pain I cannot stand, makes me grumpy as fuck. :(

Get well soon, ClavinH!!! :-*

From Monday till Saturday when they finally gave me the heavy pain killer it was just one loooooooooooooooooong brutal headache.every minute,every hour,night and day :'(

there's no cure I can only wait for it to run it's course,which most of it has seen to have done.

the headaches are come and go right now.1 minute I feel fine then all of a sudden I'm headed to the couch or the bed to lay down :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 01:01:17 PM »
It was the stress being a y board mod that triggered it, no doubt.

Glad that you are doing better Calvin....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 04:33:56 PM »
Shit! Glad you're ok Clavin.

Arm looking jacked in that pic.

You wanna sell any of those pain killers ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »

LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »
LOL ;D
JUst asking cause "my friend" doesn't have insurance and needs them for his back ;D

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »
Lame excuses from someone who neglected this place...  :-\

;D

Get well soon  ;D
G.M.W: King23's Army

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

From Monday till Saturday when they finally gave me the heavy pain killer it was just one loooooooooooooooooong brutal headache.every minute,every hour,night and day :'(

there's no cure I can only wait for it to run it's course,which most of it has seen to have done.

the headaches are come and go right now.1 minute I feel fine then all of a sudden I'm headed to the couch or the bed to lay down :-\

So is the Lyme completely ruled out now?

Glad you are doing better.

SOrry this happened to you!  Get well Clavin!
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »
Shit! Glad you're ok Clavin.

Arm looking jacked in that pic.

Let's see how many vic's I have left when this is done ;D

So is the Lyme completely ruled out now?

Glad you are doing better.

SOrry this happened to you!  Get well Clavin!

Part of the reason for the iv is just in case of lyme.my dr appointment is Friday.if all the bloodwork comes back negative hopefully I can take this crap outta my arm {crossing fingers!}

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »
glad you're getting better calvin.  My neice is 6 and she's spent the last 8 or 9 days battling something.  elevated temperature into the 103's almost every day, some vomiting, lots of sleeping.  docs are baffled.  stella's been a ton of help with it.  last night she was 103.5 temp and the hospital ran all sorts of tests.  they say it's some virus and it's probably beaten now. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »
glad you're getting better calvin.  My neice is 6 and she's spent the last 8 or 9 days battling something.  elevated temperature into the 103's almost every day, some vomiting, lots of sleeping.  docs are baffled.  stella's been a ton of help with it.  last night she was 103.5 temp and the hospital ran all sorts of tests.  they say it's some virus and it's probably beaten now. 

I'm sorry for your niece.it's gotta be really tuff when your that young and you don't know your body :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »
I'm sorry for your niece.it's gotta be really tuff when your that young and you don't know your body :(

yeah, she's been at 99 or less for 24 hours now, so fingers crossed.  i'm gonna spoil her like crazy once she's healed up.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2009, 07:19:49 AM »
Calv, sorry to hear bud, hope you get better and get a club and cran vodka in your hand soon... Well get better and I'll burn the morning bowl for you champ!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
I had the iv taken out on Friday :)

...doc said now it's just time.
tried to play golf Saturday.played 14 holes then I started to hurt.rode in the cart without playing the rest of the round.went home and layed around till today :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »
rode in the cart without playing the rest of the round.went home and layed around till today :-\
Lazy bastard. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!