Author Topic: Muslims being Muslims. Blowing up bus full of handicapped children.  (Read 6970 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Muslims being Muslims. Blowing up bus full of handicapped children.
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »
He thinks he's self-important. He's just bitter than I don't show him any respect. As if some 32 year old (who still lives at home) junkie burnout that drug abused his way to mental retardation deserves any.  ::)

I made it clear two years ago that he's the poster boy for "life failure" and he's been following me around ever since.

Hahaha, I rotated between Wendy's, Panda Express and pancakes for the most part. The Panda and pancakes always put me to sleep after eating them (too many carbs) so I ended up doing Wendy's 2-3x a day towards the end. Mixed that in with Big Y chocolate chip cookies and ham and cheese sandwiches for late at night. Not going to the gym didn't help.  :D

From what I hear, third year is the worst for eating that kind of shit. Nothing but studying for the step 1.
Explaination meltdown  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »
Explaination meltdown  ;D

I gave you three sentences. Shame on me. A junkie burnout who still lives at home with his parents really does warrant two at most.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »
I gave you three sentences. Shame on me. A junkie burnout who still lives at home with his parents really does warrant two at most.  :D

need new material  :-*  you've used that sentence at least 40 times in the last month...which actually tickles my taint!
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »

My lord, are you not a god of peace?
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »
My lord, are you not a god of peace?

nah...he's heehaw..god of teeth!  ;D

ever seen his pic?  flower taking 1 look threatened to kick herself a field goal! :D
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »

ever seen his pic?  flower taking 1 look threatened to kick herself a field goal! :D

Aww, Dracula. Calm down. Remember when you posted that pic of you weighing 130 pounds in the velour shirt with that ugly ass mug? That was comedic gold.  :D

Two years later and you still haven't presented that video you squatting 225x10. You've been my bitch since I called you out on it. 

You're too easy to rile up. Two years now you've been following me around here. Two years.  :o

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2009, 10:03:04 AM »

No, I've never seen any pics. I have always assumed my divine lord was too divine for photos.
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2009, 10:14:28 AM »
Aww, Dracula. Calm down. Remember when you posted that pic of you weighing 130 pounds in the velour shirt with that ugly ass mug? That was comedic gold.  :D

Two years later and you still haven't presented that video you squatting 225x10. You've been my bitch since I called you out on it. 

You're too easy to rile up. Two years now you've been following me around here. Two years.  :o

i look damn good in this pic  ;D

go ahead..show me up...post yours next to mine  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »
No, I've never seen any pics. I have always assumed my divine lord was too divine for photos.

on my pestering he posted some on the X once vying for flowers attention... :-\

she basically bitchslapped and sent wittle nick hershy squirts on his way ...awww  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »
He thinks he's self-important. He's just bitter than I don't show him any respect. As if some 32 year old (who still lives at home) junkie burnout that drug abused his way to mental retardation deserves any.  ::)

I made it clear two years ago that he's the poster boy for "life failure" and he's been following me around ever since.

Hahaha, I rotated between Wendy's, Panda Express and pancakes for the most part. The Panda and pancakes always put me to sleep after eating them (too many carbs) so I ended up doing Wendy's 2-3x a day towards the end. Mixed that in with Big Y chocolate chip cookies and ham and cheese sandwiches for late at night. Not going to the gym didn't help.  :D

From what I hear, third year is the worst for eating that kind of shit. Nothing but studying for the step 1.

Jake already took step 1

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2009, 10:55:07 AM »
here is my schedule for foundations of medicine

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »
here is my schedule for foundations of medicine

I love the colours.
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »
Mal, can you prescribe this paki some ritalin of something?

Maybe some cyanide too?

He is Sindh (Sindhī) is one of the four provinces of Pakistan & historically is home to the Sindhis.
Different cultural/ethnic groups also reside in 'Sindh' including Urdu-speaking 'Muslim refugees' who migrated to Pakistan from India upon independence as well as the people migrated from other provinces after independence.

Not the same thing as a 'muddy Paki' at all, although they do not have caste system, like Hindus (most of India)  if they did the peoples of 'Sindh' would be up there.

Pashto - first cousin marring, uneducated, unwashed, Wahhabi subscribing, car bomb driving, loony tune mother-fuckers are like the Kutchies in India (un-touchables) (first rule of genetics ?? these guys missed that meeting)
Growth/noob loves me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2009, 11:36:40 AM »
i look damn good in this pic  ;D

go ahead..show me up...post yours next to mine  :-*

Junaids, Junaids, Junaids. You really want to do this? I'll even be nice. Here's the last pic I posted on here from last summer. Was either 21 or just turned 22.

Only back in the gym a month after taking an entire semester off AND I was cutting. And you know the funny thing? I still look better than you and I'm not loaded on gear like you are in your pic. I'm also a little over 6'1 while you're what? 5'7?  ;D

Feel free to one up that pic if you can. Christ, you should be able to. A month back in the gym, dieting and 6 inches taller than you while you use gear. Your physique should blow mine out of the water.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »
Junaids, Junaids, Junaids. You really want to do this? I'll even be nice. Here's the last pic I posted on here from last summer. Was either 21 or just turned 22.

Only back in the gym a month after taking an entire semester off AND I was cutting. And you know the funny thing? I still look better than you and I'm not loaded on gear like you are in your pic. I'm also a little over 6'1 while you're what? 5'7?  ;D

Feel free to one up that pic if you can. Christ, you should be able to. A month back in the gym, dieting and 6 inches taller than you while you use gear. Your physique should blow mine out of the water.

notice...face missing! ;D where is the face heehaw?  and no...i'm not loaded with gear in that pic :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »
notice...face missing! ;D where is the face heehaw?  and no...i'm not loaded with gear in that pic :-\

Why even lie, dude? You yourself have admitted that you haven't lifted at any point in the last decade without being on cycle.

Look. Feel free to one up. The odds are in your favor. You abuse gear, you've been lifting longer, you're much shorter than me, I'm just getting back into the gym in that pic and I'm even cutting. What more do you need?

What it boils down to is that you can't.  ;)

I believe I just showed you up. And I showed you up bad. Kind of like when I said I would delete my account if you posted that video of you squatting 225x10 on 750 mg of sust and you accepted. 2 years later, still no video.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »
Why even lie, dude? You yourself have admitted that you haven't lifted at any point in the last decade without being on cycle.

Look. Feel free to one up. The odds are in your favor. You abuse gear, you've been lifting longer, you're much shorter than me, I'm just getting back into the gym in that pic and I'm even cutting. What more do you need?

What it boils down to is that you can't.  ;)

I believe I just showed you up. And I showed you up bad. Kind of like when I said I would delete my account if you posted that video of you squatting 225x10 on 750 mg of sust and you accepted. 2 years later, still no video.  :D

again..you did not answer me...why did you leave your face out?

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2009, 11:47:25 AM »

again..you did not answer me...why did you leave your face out?

We're talking physiques here. You focusing on faces when you look like Dracula isn't going to save you. Do us a favor and post us that pic with your eyes rolled up into your head sitting next to your sister. That was priceless.

The fact that you've never posted a shirtless pic only further proves that even you are ashamed of your own physique.  ;D

One up me or feel free to leave.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »
We're talking physiques here. You focusing on faces when you look like Dracula isn't going to save you. Do us a favor and post us that pic with your eyes rolled up into your head sitting next to your sister. That was priceless.

The fact that you've never posted a shirtless pic only further proves that even you are ashamed of your own physique.  ;D

One up me or feel free to leave.

1 you have an ugly face..2..me actually in training pic :-*

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
1 you have an ugly face..2..me actually in training pic :-*

You look like shit there. Seriously. You don't even look like you work out in that pic. And the fact that you're on cycle makes it even more pathetic.

That's what 750 mg of sust gets you these days? Poor guy. Try cycling while not abusing drugs and alcohol.  ;)

Still waiting for you to show that you had a better physique than me at any point in your life. I look like shit in that pic above and you still can't one up me. I do appreciate you completely derailing my thread, though.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »
lmao! what an angry angry wittle buttfaced guy you r
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »
lmao! what an angry angry wittle buttfaced guy you r

Translation: I can’t one up your pic so now I'll whine like a little bitch and slink off into the shadows to lick my wounds. You got owned. AGAIN.

I think it’s high time you give up trying to get at me, junkie. Every time you do you end up making a fool of yourself. It's boring and tired now.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »
Translation: I can’t one up your pic so now I'll whine like a little bitch and slink off into the shadows to lick my wounds. You got owned. AGAIN.

I think it’s high time you give up trying to get at me, junkie. Every time you do you end up making a fool of yourself. It's boring and tired now.

I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »

What would Tupac have said about Obama being President?

"The world ain't ready to see a black president"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »
What would Tupac have said about Obama being President?

"The world ain't ready to see a black president"

I hate the State.