Author Topic: BigBobs Appreciation Thread..  (Read 3323 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: BigBobs Appreciation Thread..
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2009, 08:18:16 AM »
The Wizard of Truth's best friend..

The leader of the by far best and most constant team in the history of GB..

The dark guy with the cool as hell personality..

The guy with the Great Eastern Genetics..

All the above and much much more are the one and the only BIGBOBS!!..

QFT - never has a truer post been typed my friend.

like yourself bobs is clearly a class apart from your typical getbig trailer trash.

along with a fantastic physique, he has shown us all he has the will power dedication and intestinal fortitude to set goals then change and improve himself, and in turn has become an inspiration to all fellow getbiggers in how to present themselves with manners, intelligence, integrity, and setting and achieving goals.  8)

bigbobs = Mr Getbigger 2009
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 08:20:07 AM »
Great guy, good poster, excellent physique.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:06 AM »
QFT - never has a truer post been typed my friend.

like yourself bobs is clearly a class apart from your typical getbig trailer trash.

along with a fantastic physique, he has shown us all he has the will power dedication and intestinal fortitude to set goals then change and improve himself, and in turn has become an inspiration to all fellow getbiggers in how to present themselves with manners, intelligence, integrity, and setting and achieving goals.  8)

bigbobs = Mr Getbigger 2009

Great post from my dearest friend FP..

Bob is a real man and it needs a real man to build a physique like this specially he is busy with a lot of other things to do.. I know for sure that he was overwhelmed with work the whole month of april but still he trained as much as he could and kept his diet as clean as possible..

Nasser has inspired bob and now it’s bob’s turn to inspire others.. Nasser and his team as a whole is a big machine of inspiration.. ;D ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »
Respect to Bob for getting in shape, but he does not have the structure to be a competitive bodybuilder...as very few people do. 

Don't understand the obsession with Nasser and Bob, Sherief.  Just weird.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »
Bobs diet seems to be spot on.  Dude is going to wreck pussy at the beaches this summer.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 09:22:08 AM »
Respect to Bob for getting in shape, but he does not have the structure to be a competitive bodybuilder...as very few people do. 

Don't understand the obsession with Nasser and Bob, Sherief.  Just weird.

Ok my friend this is your opinion but how you see his structure not good to compete??.. I mean according to you what are his weak points?.. he is not lee haney but i really believe he has a good structure.. wide back, big round shoulders, and relatively tiny waist!!.. also the shape of his muscles in general look good..

What you see in these pictures is the result of some training, cardio, and, dieting (nothing strict at all).. so of course if he wanted to compete you would have seen a totally different thing!..

anyway and after all bob himself never said he was going to compete so I think your comment didn’t come in the right place..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 09:28:46 AM »
Bobs diet seems to be spot on.  Dude is going to wreck pussy at the beaches this summer.

Yes I am sure the beach he will go to this summer will be overloaded with beautiful girls..

Bob’s shape may decrease the numbers of girls on the other beaches ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 09:32:19 AM »
Debussey needs to say it again: Boobs looks great there. Being friends with Natzor must have had a great influence on him!

BigKevinD

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 09:32:31 AM »
 :D

BigKevinD

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 09:34:45 AM »
bigkevind - its clear you are quite the intellectual.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »
Debussey needs to say it again: Boobs bobs looks great there. Being friends with Natzor must have had a great influence on him!

fixed..

dont worry dePussy debussey i know you didnt mean it ;D

BigKevinD

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 09:36:50 AM »
 ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

Is that last pic legitimate? All this time I thought the Nasser selling his used clothing insult was a joke.  :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 09:38:49 AM »
;D
Who is this connie that you are likening to Panda?  ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:49 AM »
Who is this connie that you are likening to Panda?  ???

I believe she's the woman who had the first face transplant done in the US (in Cleveland) after her husband blasted her in the face with a shotgun a few years ago in an attempted murder-suicide. Just had it done about six months ago.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »
fixed..

dont worry dePussy debussey i know you didnt mean it ;D

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »
I believe she's the woman who had the first face transplant done in the US (in Cleveland) after her husband blasted her in the face with a shotgun a few years ago in an attempted murder-suicide. Just had it done about six months ago.
Cripes! Poor woman. Stay classy BigKevinD. Oh brother.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 10:02:58 AM »
bigkevind - its clear you are quite the intellectual.  ::)

big-dick-inside-me is by far the most boring creature anyone can meet at any place at any time!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 10:07:37 AM »

if this is the truth, plz ask this stupid kid to stop posting her pic.,.. not a funny thing to make fun of her!!.. ok to post his other silly stuff about nasser and his team thinking he is funny but plz stop posting the pic of this woman!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »
Thanks so much Sherief, I'm seriously at a loss for words!  It's an honour to get an appreciation thread made by one of hte best posters on this site and the getbigger with the best Arab Genetics, best abs and #1 family man here  :D  

Thanks also Fatpanda, Debussey, Kiwiol, MOS, webcke and even BigKevinD  :-*

And yes it is also helpful to have access to training advices from the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia on speed dial  ;D

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »
big-dick-inside-me is by far the most boring creature anyone can meet at any place at any time!!

You're quite honestly one of the most pathetic and tiresome people on here. Have fun launching your salvos at advanced westerners from your third world bunker ::)

Bigbobs is good people and living his dream; he became infatuated with Nasser, bought his worn clothes and ultimately befriended the man.
I imagine the unmarried 30 something felt pretty damn proud the day he packed his overnight bag for his week long sleepover with his favorite muscleman -- a man he met through his love of his physique and the purchasing of his clothes.

Props, life is too short to deny your feelings.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »
if this is the truth, plz ask this stupid kid to stop posting her pic.,.. not a funny thing to make fun of her!!.. ok to post his other silly stuff about nasser and his team thinking he is funny but plz stop posting the pic of this woman!!..

CLEVELAND - When Connie Culp heard a little kid call her a monster because of the shotgun blast that left her face horribly disfigured, she pulled out her driver’s license to show the child what she used to look like. Years later, as the nation’s first face transplant recipient, she’s stepped forward to show the rest of the world what she looks like now.

Her expressions are still a bit wooden, but she can talk, smile, smell and taste her food again. Her speech is at times a little tough to understand. Her face is bloated and squarish. Her skin droops in big folds that doctors plan to pare away as her circulation improves and her nerves grow, animating her new muscles.

But Culp had nothing but praise for those who made her new face possible.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

“I guess I’m the one you came to see today,” the 46-year-old Ohio woman said at a news conference at the Cleveland Clinic, where the groundbreaking operation was performed. But “I think it’s more important that you focus on the donor family that made it so I could have this person’s face.”

Until Tuesday, Culp’s identity and how she came to be disfigured were a secret.

‘I got me my nose’
Culp’s husband, Thomas, shot her in 2004, then turned the gun on himself. He went to prison for seven years. His wife was left clinging to life. The blast shattered her nose, cheeks, the roof of her mouth and an eye. Hundreds of fragments of shotgun pellet and bone splinters were embedded in her face. She needed a tube into her windpipe to breathe. Only her upper eyelids, forehead, lower lip and chin were left.

Connie Culp shows off the results of the first face transplant in the U.S., a procedure done at the Cleveland Clinic.
A plastic surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Risal Djohan, got a look at her injuries two months later. “He told me he didn’t think, he wasn’t sure, if he could fix me, but he’d try,” Culp recalled.

She endured 30 operations to try to fix her face. Doctors took parts of her ribs to make cheekbones and fashioned an upper jaw from one of her leg bones. She had countless skin grafts from her thighs. Still, she was left unable to eat solid food, breathe on her own, or smell.

Then, on Dec. 10, in a 22-hour operation, Dr. Maria Siemionow led a team of doctors who replaced 80 percent of Culp’s face with bone, muscles, nerves, skin and blood vessels from another woman who had just died. It was the fourth face transplant in the world, though the others were not as extensive.

“Here I am, five years later. He did what he said — I got me my nose,” Culp said of Djohan, laughing.

In January, she was able to eat pizza, chicken and hamburgers for the first time in years. She loves to have cookies with a cup of coffee, Siemionow said.

No information has been released about the donor or how she died, but her family members were moved when they saw before-and-after pictures of Culp, Siemionow said.

Culp said she wants to help foster acceptance of those who have suffered burns and other disfiguring injuries.

“When somebody has a disfigurement and don’t look as pretty as you do, don’t judge them, because you never know what happened to them,” she said. “Don’t judge people who don’t look the same as you do. Because you never know. One day it might be all taken away.”

It’s a role she has already practiced, said clinic psychiatrist Dr. Kathy Coffman.

Once while shopping, she heard a little kid say, ‘You said there were no real monsters, Mommy, and there’s one right there,”’ Coffman said. Culp stopped and said, “I’m not a monster. I’m a person who was shot,” and pulled out her driver’s license to show the child what she used to look like, the psychiatrist said.

Only a few pills a day
Culp, who is from the small town of Unionport, near the Pennsylvania line, told her doctors she just wants to blend back into society. She has a son and a daughter who live near her, and two preschooler grandsons. Before she was shot, she and her husband ran a painting and contracting business, and she did everything from hanging drywall to a little plumbing, Coffman said.

Face Transplant
AP
This undated photo shows Connie Culp before her injury.
Culp left the hospital Feb. 5 and has returned for periodic follow-up care. She has suffered only one mild rejection episode that was controlled with a single dose of steroid medicines, her doctors said. She must take immune-suppressing drugs for the rest of her life, but her dosage has been greatly reduced and she needs only a few pills a day.

The clinic expects to absorb the cost of the transplant because it was experimental, doctors said. Siemionow estimated it at $250,000 to $300,000. That is less than the $1 million that other surgeons estimate it costs them to treat other severely disfigured people through dozens of separate operations, she said.

Also at the Cleveland Clinic is Charla Nash of Stamford, Conn., who was attacked by a friend’s chimpanzee in February. She lost her hands, nose, lips and eyelids, and will be blind, doctors said. Clinic officials said it is premature to discuss the possibility of a face transplant for her.

In April, doctors at Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston performed the nation’s second face transplant, on a man disfigured in a freak accident. It was the world’s seventh such operation. The first, in 2005, was performed in France on Isabelle Dinoire, a woman who had been mauled by her dog.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30586321/

BigKevinD

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »

CLEVELAND - When Connie Culp heard a little kid call her a monster because of the shotgun blast that left her face horribly disfigured, she pulled out her driver’s license to show the child what she used to look like. Years later, as the nation’s first face transplant recipient, she’s stepped forward to show the rest of the world what she looks like now.

Her expressions are still a bit wooden, but she can talk, smile, smell and taste her food again. Her speech is at times a little tough to understand. Her face is bloated and squarish. Her skin droops in big folds that doctors plan to pare away as her circulation improves and her nerves grow, animating her new muscles.

But Culp had nothing but praise for those who made her new face possible.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

“I guess I’m the one you came to see today,” the 46-year-old Ohio woman said at a news conference at the Cleveland Clinic, where the groundbreaking operation was performed. But “I think it’s more important that you focus on the donor family that made it so I could have this person’s face.”

Until Tuesday, Culp’s identity and how she came to be disfigured were a secret.

‘I got me my nose’
Culp’s husband, Thomas, shot her in 2004, then turned the gun on himself. He went to prison for seven years. His wife was left clinging to life. The blast shattered her nose, cheeks, the roof of her mouth and an eye. Hundreds of fragments of shotgun pellet and bone splinters were embedded in her face. She needed a tube into her windpipe to breathe. Only her upper eyelids, forehead, lower lip and chin were left.

Connie Culp shows off the results of the first face transplant in the U.S., a procedure done at the Cleveland Clinic.
A plastic surgeon at the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Risal Djohan, got a look at her injuries two months later. “He told me he didn’t think, he wasn’t sure, if he could fix me, but he’d try,” Culp recalled.

She endured 30 operations to try to fix her face. Doctors took parts of her ribs to make cheekbones and fashioned an upper jaw from one of her leg bones. She had countless skin grafts from her thighs. Still, she was left unable to eat solid food, breathe on her own, or smell.

Then, on Dec. 10, in a 22-hour operation, Dr. Maria Siemionow led a team of doctors who replaced 80 percent of Culp’s face with bone, muscles, nerves, skin and blood vessels from another woman who had just died. It was the fourth face transplant in the world, though the others were not as extensive.

“Here I am, five years later. He did what he said — I got me my nose,” Culp said of Djohan, laughing.

In January, she was able to eat pizza, chicken and hamburgers for the first time in years. She loves to have cookies with a cup of coffee, Siemionow said.

No information has been released about the donor or how she died, but her family members were moved when they saw before-and-after pictures of Culp, Siemionow said.

Culp said she wants to help foster acceptance of those who have suffered burns and other disfiguring injuries.

“When somebody has a disfigurement and don’t look as pretty as you do, don’t judge them, because you never know what happened to them,” she said. “Don’t judge people who don’t look the same as you do. Because you never know. One day it might be all taken away.”

It’s a role she has already practiced, said clinic psychiatrist Dr. Kathy Coffman.

Once while shopping, she heard a little kid say, ‘You said there were no real monsters, Mommy, and there’s one right there,”’ Coffman said. Culp stopped and said, “I’m not a monster. I’m a person who was shot,” and pulled out her driver’s license to show the child what she used to look like, the psychiatrist said.

Only a few pills a day
Culp, who is from the small town of Unionport, near the Pennsylvania line, told her doctors she just wants to blend back into society. She has a son and a daughter who live near her, and two preschooler grandsons. Before she was shot, she and her husband ran a painting and contracting business, and she did everything from hanging drywall to a little plumbing, Coffman said.

Face Transplant
AP
This undated photo shows Connie Culp before her injury.
Culp left the hospital Feb. 5 and has returned for periodic follow-up care. She has suffered only one mild rejection episode that was controlled with a single dose of steroid medicines, her doctors said. She must take immune-suppressing drugs for the rest of her life, but her dosage has been greatly reduced and she needs only a few pills a day.

The clinic expects to absorb the cost of the transplant because it was experimental, doctors said. Siemionow estimated it at $250,000 to $300,000. That is less than the $1 million that other surgeons estimate it costs them to treat other severely disfigured people through dozens of separate operations, she said.

Also at the Cleveland Clinic is Charla Nash of Stamford, Conn., who was attacked by a friend’s chimpanzee in February. She lost her hands, nose, lips and eyelids, and will be blind, doctors said. Clinic officials said it is premature to discuss the possibility of a face transplant for her.

In April, doctors at Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston performed the nation’s second face transplant, on a man disfigured in a freak accident. It was the world’s seventh such operation. The first, in 2005, was performed in France on Isabelle Dinoire, a woman who had been mauled by her dog.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30586321/
Looks pretty similar to me...no?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
Connie looks better then obesepanda. Her hairline is better and her face less bloated and beachballerized