Author Topic: Zack Khan benching 6 plates  (Read 17668 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Zack Khan benching 6 plates
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2009, 09:46:19 AM »
he is strong no doubt... but once the bar is touched or held on the ascent... in my eyes you cant do it..
drop the weight  and put the weight up yourself
choice is an illusion

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »
he is strong no doubt... but once the bar is touched or held on the ascent... in my eyes you cant do it..
drop the weight  and put the weight up yourself

Meso, think about what you are saying.  The guy tried a weight and barely missed it.  That is called a PR attempt.  No one makes them all.  I guarantee you he would have gotten 550-560 lbs which is still VERY impressive. 
w

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2009, 10:44:51 AM »
yes i agree very impressive....  i think he could get 5 plates and 3 quarters.. fairly easy judging... BUT he didnt get 6 wheels...thats all im saying but he is huge 300lbs + 23 inch guns... that should be within his capacity...
maybe its the title of the thread Zach khan benching 6 plates...
choice is an illusion

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2009, 10:49:14 AM »
Meso, think about what you are saying.  The guy tried a weight and barely missed it.  That is called a PR attempt.  No one makes them all.  I guarantee you he would have gotten 550-560 lbs which is still VERY impressive. 
Thanks for your insight on this momentus feat of strength, the world is now enlightened. I wonder how you manage to find your way out of bed in the morning, did you even manage to get a H.S. Diploma, what am I thinking of course you didn't.
I am a big baby

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »
Thanks for your insight on this momentus feat of strength, the world is now enlightened. I wonder how you manage to find your way out of bed in the morning, did you even manage to get a H.S. Diploma, what am I thinking of course you didn't.

:)

w

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2009, 02:13:25 PM »
He gets kinda stuck mid-rep, but doesn't appear to be getting much help if any in raising the bar.

I'm not sure if the spotter really touches the bar.

so many things wrong in that clip, but the most important one IMO is that HES A BODYBUILDER, NOT A POWERLIFTER...WTF is he accomplishing benching 6 plates for .75 rep (.25 was the spotter) . No wonder why there are so many stupid injuries, guys like him benching wayyy more than they have to . just because you cant bench 6 plates even for one full rep doesnt mean its worth doing if your a bodybuilder...