Author Topic: California voters kill budget measures - 19,000 illegals to be deported.  (Read 2351 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So hitlers' mein kampf was a lie too where he said the german people needed more "living space"???

He did not want war with Russia either right??? 

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
I would agree with that. I nonetheless think most details are factual, but of course there has been a group of people, mainly Zionist Jews who have tried to turn it into a profitable industry. People like Finkelstein have written about this.

The thing about that time is that I wonder if I had been there in Germany at the time, how many of my German friends would have gone along with it and just how quickly I would have been killed? Anyway, not something I think about too much, had to listen to it for nigh 20 years. I say we just all eat Mexican food and be happy.
I wish I love mexican food :'(  I'm sitting at 14% BF right now btw, got tested in the gym today

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Its not irrelevent.  You said we were all the same in WW2.  That is nonsense.  Hitler and Stalin were like Godzilla & King Kong fighting each other.  Both were ruthless murders and killers.

I was referring to crimes against humanity committed by the allies such as the bombing of dresden
http://wiki.majorityrights.com/holocaust/dresden

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was referring to crimes against humanity committed by the allies such as the bombing of dresden
http://wiki.majorityrights.com/holocaust/dresden

Ok.  But this may sound crass, but it was during the war. Hitler started his shit before the break out of WW2 and Stalin even before that with the starvation of millions of people. 

On par, I think Stalin probably was worse, because he not only executed people like hitler did, but did far worse on a far broader scale within his own country.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I wish I love mexican food :'(  I'm sitting at 14% BF right now btw, got tested in the gym today
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Ok.  But this may sound crass, but it was during the war. Hitler started his shit before the break out of WW2 and Stalin even before that with the starvation of millions of people. 

On par, I think Stalin probably was worse, because he not only executed people like hitler did, but did far worse on a far broader scale within his own country.
At the end of the war when germany was in ashes to be specific...so bombing a totally civilian city of no military importance killing 100s of thousands mostly women and children is ok cause it's during a war?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At the end of the war when germany was in ashes to be specific...so bombing a totally civilian city of no military importance killing 100s of thousands mostly women and children is ok cause it's during a war?

This was an eye for an eye and definately grizzly.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
This was an eye for an eye and definately grizzly.

I hate the State.