Author Topic: girls that you simply....just HATE  (Read 12591 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: girls that you simply....just HATE
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »
I like semi-moderate intelligent hot chickies

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »
I like semi-moderate intelligent hot chickies

Skull doesn't take a lot of intelligence.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »
frankly at this point i'd take a dunmb as a brick girl.  might be easier

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2009, 06:12:23 AM »
Yeah, they may play, with the hot airhead, but they wish they had the hot chica with intelligence...but those women are looking for that alpha male with teh coolness, and the brazen brawn...

high IQ good looking girls are rare and for the most part and since they do have high IQs they usually dont go out of their way looking for superficial beauty. Smart guys r more likely to go for looks than smart girls. Really smart girls usually DONT look for alpha males..the defy social mores. Remember, normal people conform to the world....smart(stubborn) ones try to make the world conform to them!

Equal IQ's doesn't mean intelligent kids....I know of tons of kids with highly intelligent parents who went to UMCP, UMBC, Duke, and were either burnouts, folded, or were pissed off at others...

that must suck :(  i'd be so pissed if i had stupid kids..
For instance, I saw Neil Degrasse Tyson on Jay Leno, if he was trying to convince being a astro-physicist was "cool", he failed miserably...he was the geekest black dude this side of Urkel... 

At least at my HS the smartest kid there (zia) ws a smart ass and most of the girls loved him....he went on to a full scholarship at MIT....he ability to grasp concepts just by reading and then applying them in a multitude of ways ws nothing short of scary. Girls loved him because most girls at that school loved smart kids, the brawny alpha male usually ended up moping alone. Then again  this ws a school where getting 95 on a calc test meant you had a B (curved)
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2009, 07:48:01 AM »
we were lucky not to have a fight in the hallways everyday in my school

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2009, 07:57:14 AM »
we were lucky not to have a fight in the hallways everyday in my school

you mean college right?  anyhow ANY fights(at high skool) were delt with a severe caning by our nasty principal mr hepworth  >:(

when that 10th lash with a steel rod hit your ass you were thinking that the fight ws just not worth it

he'll he'd cane you for not having your tie fixed up proper :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »

you mean college right?  anyhow ANY fights(at high skool) were delt with a severe caning by our nasty principal mr hepworth  >:(

when that 10th lash with a steel rod hit your ass you were thinking that the fight ws just not worth it

he'll he'd cane you for not having your tie fixed up proper :-\

nope high school.  I went to a crappy one.  Lot's of thug wanna be's of different races.  Most of the fights I got into I was the protector of some guy about to get his ass kicked and out numbered.  It was stupid.  My college was fine. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2009, 08:19:22 AM »
I got into I was the protector of some guy about to get his ass kicked and out numbered.  It was stupid.  

good man 8)...skinny as i am ..i have delt my fair of ass whoopings standing up for "the non fighting variety guy"

only time i got really hurt is when someone punched me in the ribs with a brass knuckle  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2009, 08:47:37 AM »
eh, sometimes i think i should have let them beat up the other guy.  Maybe it would make him stronger. I pretty much figure all the good stuff I have done for others doesn't mean sh*t now. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
10 grand, sheesh, there are great surgeons that will do it for half that!  see now this girl is more special, lol

Yeah, i'm being an ass today...

I like Kelly Rowland just the way she is...she didn't need bolt-ons.

high IQ good looking girls are rare and for the most part and since they do have high IQs they usually dont go out of their way looking for superficial beauty.

Actually, no, there are tons of high IQ hot women out there, just need to know where to look. What is rare is a high IQ hot woman, who knows how to cook and has a personality...many hot intelligent women do want men to possess them and do revel in their own sensuality, but they tend to be aloof from afar or eclectic. I've met several...and one looklike a black version of Jessica Rabbit. I saw a pic of another one in one of Playboy's Newstand Specials, she was study to be a some sort of nuclear physicist--a hot black chick to boot---but with the Kelly Rowland before top shot...

And by the way, one intelligent woman once told me "'Smarts' is subjective, intelligence is not." ;)

That woman is my sister, with a Masters in Linguistics   

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »

Actually, no, there are tons of high IQ hot women out there, just need to know where to look. What is rare is a high IQ hot woman, who knows how to cook and has a personality...many hot intelligent women do want men to possess them and do revel in their own sensuality, but they tend to be aloof from afar or eclectic. I've met several...and one looklike a black version of Jessica Rabbit. I saw a pic of another one in one of Playboy's Newstand Specials, she was study to be a some sort of nuclear physicist--a hot black chick to boot---but with the Kelly Rowland before top shot...

And by the way, one intelligent woman once told me "'Smarts' is subjective, intelligence is not." ;)

That woman is my sister, with a Masters in Linguistics   

but better with the addition!

so, your sister is a cunning linguist.  Had to say it before Juni did.   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
Oprah can create millionaires on a whim. People fear that level of power.

Her followers are idiots but they spend a lot of money so people are forced to respect Oprah's authoratah.

...and evidently Presidents too, ...to hear some people tell it.  :-\
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2009, 05:34:40 PM »

she was study to be a some sort of nuclear physicist--

such things i only believe when i see.....

i dont trust playboy bunnies  :-\   thats just me...just cause you got into a college and declared a major as physics means you r studying to be...dosen't mean you did not fail all your classes  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »
such things i only believe when i see.....

i dont trust playboy bunnies  :-\   thats just me...just cause you got into a college and declared a major as physics means you r studying to be...dosen't mean you did not fail all your classes  :-\

Reminds me of wedding announcements I read that say the groom "attended the University of North Carolina" which typically means either flunked out after a semester or else went to some sort of cheesy "continuing education" or "seminar" type class that happened to be held on the campus even though it has nothing to do with UNC.   :D
~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »
i've got gas.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »
Reminds me of wedding announcements I read that say the groom "attended the University of North Carolina" which typically means either flunked out after a semester or else went to some sort of cheesy "continuing education" or "seminar" type class that happened to be held on the campus even though it has nothing to do with UNC.   :D

bingo!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »
i've got gas.

i'm tired and dont wanna teach today  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V