Author Topic: Weird question my gf asked today  (Read 5580 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Weird question my gf asked today
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2009, 05:28:42 AM »
thanks. Honestly im to young to waste time with it. She did text me 3 times today though.

You've set in motion an understanding of the proper way to deal with crazy chicks. Most dudes never learn or are so afraid of being alone that they'll deal with nonsense.

I have a simple rule: Things either work or they don't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2009, 10:26:22 AM »
We were eating lunch at the finest eatery in town, and of course knowing how to treat a lady it was a supersize meal. Anyway, out of the blue she asks if i had to pick her or one of my sisters to die, who would i choose. How should i have responded and why would she ask this?

Tell her you'd probably just use whatever girl you were dating at the time, as a shield against the bullets headed for the sisters.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2009, 10:36:25 AM »
A friend's wife was in labor and asked; 'If the doctors said you had to choose between me and the baby, what would you do?'. His answer was: "The baby is related to me". :)

Only thing Mass could have done better was to boot her that very instant. :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »
A friend's wife was in labor and asked; 'If the doctors said you had to choose between me and the baby, what would you do?'. His answer was: "The baby is related to me". :)

Only thing Mass could have done better was to boot her that very instant. :)

rofl

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »
For anyone that cares, i ended it with her tonight. I told her the standard we are different people etc,then she called me some choice names  ;D If i stop posting, odds are my head is in her freezer and she's wearing my skin as a blazer. Tell the world my story.

Dumb move...you should have kept her around for bangage when you're bored.....Fag! ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2009, 07:08:00 PM »
BY THE WAY, THE REASON FOR SUCH A DUMB QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY PISSED HER OFF EARLIER THAT DAY AND SHE WANTED TO FIGHT WITH YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START IT..SO SHE ASKED YOU A DUMB QUESTION WHICH HAD NO REAL ANSWER SO SHE COULD ENTRAP YOU IN AN ARGUMENT AND BASICALLY GET ANGRY WITH YOU....CLASSIC SUBTERFUGE ON HER PART..BUT ALL WOMEN DO THIS

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »
BY THE WAY, THE REASON FOR SUCH A DUMB QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY PISSED HER OFF EARLIER THAT DAY AND SHE WANTED TO FIGHT WITH YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START IT..SO SHE ASKED YOU A DUMB QUESTION WHICH HAD NO REAL ANSWER SO SHE COULD ENTRAP YOU IN AN ARGUMENT AND BASICALLY GET ANGRY WITH YOU....CLASSIC SUBTERFUGE ON HER PART..BUT ALL WOMEN DO THIS

They can pull that crap with other dudes. Not me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »
 ???  Really, I thought you were gay?  Anyway, she shouldn't have asked that, and you def should not answer. 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2009, 02:12:22 PM »

epic use of caps lock

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2009, 03:34:17 PM »
epic use of caps lock

;D

true..just trying to make sure I get my point across ;)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
Bro she probably read, heard or watched something to that effect and was trying to start conversation. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 12:25:15 PM »
Bro she probably read, heard or watched something to that effect and was trying to start conversation. I wouldn't read too much into it.

nope she is evil