Author Topic: Latino gang accused of targeting Blacks near LA for ethinc cleansing.  (Read 1360 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
A lot of illegal immigrants are leaving already because they lost their jobs and can't find another one.  They can't collect unemployment because they are illegal.  I guess the only way that they can get on welfare is if they have children born in the US.  

But the problem will still exist as long as Americans continue to hire illegal immigrants.

Fact.  Also, we need to get rid of the idiotic law about a child being born here being a US citizen.  Should not be a legal citizen, unless BOTH parents are legal citizens.  Seems like common sense to me.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Lets torture them...

Hereford

• Getbig V
Fact.  Also, we need to get rid of the idiotic law about a child being born here being a US citizen.  Should not be a legal citizen, unless BOTH parents are legal citizens.  Seems like common sense to me.

Yup, lets put it up to a vote...

Oh wait, that will never happen because it would pass in a landslide...

It would be like having a vote on welfare...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I agree that blacks should be the most concerned over illegals...taking many of their jobs, etc...

but "white" America better wake up.  This will flow just like drugs and gang violence did.....but nobody in the white community will care until it reaches the burbs....and it will.

True.