Author Topic: 22 year old bodybuilder very impressive lifts  (Read 14449 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: 22 year old bodybuilder very impressive lifts
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »
a bloated mess.

It cracks me up when people who don't understand or follow bodybuilding can't get their head around an "off-season". As if the amount you have to eat to bulk up means you can maintain contest conditioning and little abs at all times. Oh well ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 06:17:14 AM »
It cracks me up when people who don't understand or follow bodybuilding can't get their head around an "off-season". As if the amount you have to eat to bulk up means you can maintain contest conditioning and little abs at all times. Oh well ignorance is bliss I suppose.

are you a bodybuilder? I am

do you compete? I have

post a pic. I have

Lets see what you know about "offseason", stupid fuck.

io856

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 06:36:57 AM »
a bloated mess.
what a surprise....

a hate filled response from "meso z"

::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 06:39:54 AM »
what a surprise....

Maybe he is just in a bad mood.......
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 06:46:19 AM »
Maybe he is just in a bad mood.......

Only webcke feels me.

:)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 06:47:13 AM »
what a surprise....

whats up with you always following me around? obsessed a bit huh?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 06:47:42 AM »
A
L
L

D
R
U
G
S

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 06:49:34 AM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 06:50:41 AM »
Only webcke feels me.

:)

It's ok man, you made fun of me one time, and i was going to hunt you down, but then i just said "maybe he is in a bad mood" and let it go.....
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 06:51:08 AM »
whats up with you always following me around? obsessed a bit huh?
you lose all credibility by ripping on somebody for using slin and hgh yet its ok to use AAS like thats any more morally better

but its ok you are young...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 06:51:41 AM »
hardcore music at that gym

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
bloated piece of shit.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 07:02:04 AM »
you lose all credibility by ripping on somebody for using slin and hgh yet its ok to use AAS like thats any more morally better

the shite he can afford is OK...but the slin/gh that he cant afford, so fck anyone who uses it

fckn cheaters

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »

io856

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 07:03:51 AM »
the shite he can afford is OK...but the slin/gh that he cant afford, so fck anyone who uses it

fckn cheaters

exactly

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »

Trust me, i can afford them.

But sometimes im really pissed how teenege bbing has become, guys already abusing the 2 compounds responsible of whats wrong with the pro bodies right now, hgh and slin, (dont tell me youre happy with that)..... in the hope of becoming "the next big thing" and be called genetic freaks.

for Gods sake.

Im 20 and im doing pretty good with normal aas now, maybe at 23 i will try some hgh and see from there for slin.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 07:42:56 AM »
should go way deeper

His range of motion is 2 to 5" in those clips, so what's the point. He could be strong, but someone who uses full range of motion will be stronger. Poor guy, doesn't look like 22 years old, more like 30. He has been juicing at least 8 years, so he has started very young...

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »
i would pay money to see the little fucks talking all this shit work out next to this guy, they would be the first guys to start complementing him on his strength and size and ask him what his diet is.  All you little twinks talk shit like steroids automatically make you lat-pull 385 pounds - ive known dozens of guys on steroids and most of them averaged about 180 lbs on lat pulls.  guaranteed you guys wouldnt even mutter any of these comments in his direction from 10 feet away.   ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »
i would pay money to see the little fucks talking all this shit work out next to this guy, they would be the first guys to start complementing him on his strength and size and ask him what his diet is.  All you little twinks talk shit like steroids automatically make you lat-pull 385 pounds - ive known dozens of guys on steroids and most of them averaged about 180 lbs on lat pulls.  guaranteed you guys wouldnt even mutter any of these comments in his direction from 10 feet away.   ::)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 09:23:48 AM »
impressive....yes

but at what cost? he's balding at 22 and looks like his bp is through the roof

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »

all you fcks think these impressive lifts are so 'badass' and its 'not the drugs' it 'genetics'.....I know Ronnie;s video shows him pushing all this weight around and whatnot...but these kids dont lift like that all the time and if this little kid trains like this all the time he is just waiting for an injury

the lat pull and squat video seem impressive but when it comes down to it you cant haul a lat pull machine or a squat rack to the beach or pool...when it comes time to take his shirt off, does it look like he can bench 500lbs with his shirt off???  Does it matter??  when you start throwing weight around, real young trying to be a badass on youtube, what price do you pay??

when the shirt comes off the bullshit stops.....or does it??????? :-X :-\ :-[ :P ::)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 10:03:14 AM »
all you fcks think these impressive lifts are so 'badass' and its 'not the drugs' it 'genetics'.....I know Ronnie;s video shows him pushing all this weight around and whatnot...but these kids dont lift like that all the time and if this little kid trains like this all the time he is just waiting for an injury

the lat pull and squat video seem impressive but when it comes down to it you cant haul a lat pull machine or a squat rack to the beach or pool...when it comes time to take his shirt off, does it look like he can bench 500lbs with his shirt off???  Does it matter??  when you start throwing weight around, real young trying to be a badass on youtube, what price do you pay??

when the shirt comes off the bullshit stops.....or does it??????? :-X :-\ :-[ :P ::)

What's your point, meathead?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »

haha, you are either that guy in the pics, or you are hittin' it....which one, toughguy?  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
The guy is very, very strong, no doubt----BUT, if anyone on here has ever lifted weights for any appreciable amount of time, you should know why. If you train a specific movement, in a specific range of motion(i.e.partial movement) you can become very strong, very quick on that movement, in that specific range of motion. Take those hack squats he was doing, impressive yes, but add just another 2-3 inches to the ROM and he might crumble, because he is  strong in that specific strength curve he has trained in. Take a movement you train in and are already fairly strong, only do the portion you are strongest in(usually the top 1/4 of any lockout), and train that specificlly, your strength will develop very, very quickly, in that highest curve.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 10:51:08 AM »
stfu

the guy would be half the size he is now if it wasn't for steroids hgh etc.