Author Topic: Ironjoeleahy in Muscle Ink  (Read 5979 times)

ironjoe

• Getbig III
Ironjoeleahy in Muscle Ink
« on: June 15, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »
Thanks to Jeff Sygo of SYMI Photography and Andrew Oye of Muscle Ink for publishing my photo's.  I hope you like them!  Check out Muscle Ink.com and join today!!!!!!!!!!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
Re: Ironjoeleahy in Muscle Ink
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:35 PM »
Check me out at www.ironjoeleahy.com!  Thanks train hard and smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »
Last ones!!!!!!!

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 10:03:15 PM »
Hey bro what part of Michighan you from?

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »
Out side of Detroit Brigton area!  u?

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »
Go to www.gbnscience.com and get your hands on what the IFBB Pro's call the, "magic powder."  Trust me this product works!!!  King introduced me to Plazmosis and I am telling you I am sold on this product.  Be sure to check out the team members section on www.gbnscience.com as King has added me to Team GBN!!  What a thrill...:)  If anyone has any questions about Plazmosis hit me up off my website at www.ironjoeleahy.com!  This is no sales pitch the, "magic powder" works.  My size, strength and most importantly to me recovery gains are MUCH improved.  My new nutrition section is updated on my site to let you know exactly how King has me taking the powder!  Let me know what you think.  Send me an email to ironjoeleahy@yahoo.com.  Thanks guys!  Train hard and smart and rep it hard!  Thanks to King and the GBNscience crew of making me the newest member of the family!!!  Get a bottle and tell them iron joe sent ya....:)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 03:56:33 AM »
Go to www.gbnscience.com and get your hands on what the IFBB Pro's call the, "magic powder."  Trust me this product works!!!  King introduced me to Plazmosis and I am telling you I am sold on this product.  Be sure to check out the team members section on www.gbnscience.com as King has added me to Team GBN!!  What a thrill...:)  If anyone has any questions about Plazmosis hit me up off my website at www.ironjoeleahy.com!  This is no sales pitch the, "magic powder" works.  My size, strength and most importantly to me recovery gains are MUCH improved.  My new nutrition section is updated on my site to let you know exactly how King has me taking the powder!  Let me know what you think.  Send me an email to ironjoeleahy@yahoo.com.  Thanks guys!  Train hard and smart and rep it hard!  Thanks to King and the GBNscience crew of making me the newest member of the family!!!  Get a bottle and tell them iron joe sent ya....:)

LOL :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 04:00:27 AM »
Out side of Detroit Brigton area!  u?

Joe do you train at the Brighton Powerhouse?  I trained there for a few years. 

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »
I dont train at that gym but it is only ten minutes from my house.  Several National Qualified bodybuilders train there and two Mr. Michigan's.  Excellent gym and the owner is very supportive of the members and athletes there..:)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »
I dont train at that gym but it is only ten minutes from my house.  Several National Qualified bodybuilders train there and two Mr. Michigan's.  Excellent gym and the owner is very supportive of the members and athletes there..:)

Do Wally and Jen still own the place?  I always liked them, always friendly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 08:05:41 AM »
congrats on the publication!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
Thanks 240!!!  Ya, they still own it and I hear they are very nice people!!

shane90

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »
Woo ! you have endless muscles  keep it up man ...
........................ ........................ ...
HGH