Author Topic: Conservative Radio host "ManCow" gets warter boarded to prove a point!!!  (Read 5075 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
I suppose now the republicans will find a excuse for this guy... lol.. even tho he called Obama a Secrete Muslim and Howard Dean the devil...

He lasted 6 seconds and 3/4ths of a gallon of water...  The folks that were tortured got this for 30-45 seconds, in a NON controlled manner 3 times a day...

Watch right wingers...

Busted

• Getbig IV
keith Olberman is going to donate 10,000 to the military familys in ManCows name... Mancow will be on count down next week to talk about this experience...

Shawn Hanitys pussy ass still wont back up his mouth...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
keith Olberman is going to donate 10,000 to the military familys in ManCows name... Mancow will be on count down next week to talk about this experience...

Shawn Hanitys pussy ass still wont back up his mouth...

I'm waiting for Cheney to rise to Ventura's challenge.
w

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
I like "The Body," but haven't been following...
What's the challenge?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL its supposed to be uncomfortable you numb nut fuck...if it was pleasent then it wouldnt motivate them to talk  ::) fuking idiot.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I think the point is that most people who are "for" this are saying it's NOT torture, when in fact it is.

I've said it before... I'm not down with torture and this IS torture... If you're going to be cool with it, that's fine... But don't pull a smoke screen and say it's not torture to make you feel better about yourself... At least have the balls to say, "Yes it's torture and I'm ok with it."

I think it's wrong, but at least have the balls to call the duck a duck.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think the point is that most people who are "for" this are saying it's NOT torture, when in fact it is.

I've said it before... I'm not down with torture and this IS torture... If you're going to be cool with it, that's fine... But don't pull a smoke screen and say it's not torture to make you feel better about yourself... At least have the balls to say, "Yes it's torture and I'm ok with it."

I think it's wrong, but at least have the balls to call the duck a duck.
LOL again you ever read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture? LOL sleep deprivation is torture, not giving them a bed is torture, shit keeping them confined could be deemed torture...I dont really care whether ppl believe it to be torture that has no bearing on my view of its use...and again it is supposed to be uncomfortable or else it wouldnt motivate ppl to talk...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
LOL again you ever read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture? LOL sleep deprivation is torture, not giving them a bed is torture, shit keeping them confined could be deemed torture...I dont really care whether ppl believe it to be torture that has no bearing on my view of its use...and again it is supposed to be uncomfortable or else it wouldnt motivate ppl to talk...
Torture motivates people to talk...by telling you what you want to hear.

If we want to tear up international treaties, then don't act outraged the next time an American POW is tortured.
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Torture motivates people to talk...by telling you what you want to hear.

If we want to tear up international treaties, then don't act outraged the next time an American POW is tortured.
these ppl arent POW's dumbass what country are they representing?

Many of our soldiers go through this in training, why would you suppose they do that unless they think they would probably get waterboarded or worse if captured?

Im assuming like most liberals you have never read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I suppose now the republicans will find a excuse for this guy... lol.. even tho he called Obama a Secrete Muslim and Howard Dean the devil...

He lasted 6 seconds and 3/4ths of a gallon of water...  The folks that were tortured got this for 30-45 seconds, in a NON controlled manner 3 times a day...

Watch right wingers...

Poor bbing genetics with 20%bf+=fail
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
these ppl arent POW's dumbass what country are they representing?
??? We'll never have POW's again? Uhh...I'd assume if they are American POWs, they would be representing the U.S.? ::)

Many of our soldiers go through this in training, why would you suppose they do that unless they think they would probably get waterboarded or worse if captured?

Im assuming like most liberals you have never read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture?
::)
I'm assuming like most escapees from the psych ward, "Tony McNuts" doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

Bent Sørensen, Senior Medical Consultant to the International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims and former member of the United Nations Committee Against Torture has said:

It's a clear-cut case: Waterboarding can without any reservation be labeled as torture. It fulfils all of the four central criteria that according to the United Nations Convention Against Torture (UNCAT) defines an act of torture. First, when water is forced into your lungs in this fashion, in addition to the pain you are likely to experience an immediate and extreme fear of death. You may even suffer a heart attack from the stress or damage to the lungs and brain from inhalation of water and oxygen deprivation. In other words there is no doubt that waterboarding causes severe physical and/or mental suffering – one central element in the UNCAT's definition of torture. In addition the CIA's waterboarding clearly fulfills the three additional definition criteria stated in the Convention for a deed to be labeled torture, since it is 1) done intentionally, 2) for a specific purpose and 3) by a representative of a state – in this case the US.[7]

Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, concurred by stating, in a hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee, that he believes waterboarding violates Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions.[131]

In a review of The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror Turned Into a War on American Ideals, by Jane Mayer, The New York Times reported on July 11, 2008, that "Red Cross investigators concluded last year in a secret report that the Central Intelligence Agency's interrogation methods for high-level Qaeda prisoners constituted torture and could make the Bush administration officials who approved them guilty of war crimes",[132] that the techniques applied to Abu Zubaydah were "categorically" torture,[132] and that Abu Zubaydah had told investigators that, contrary to what had been revealed previously, "he had been waterboarded at least 10 times in a single week and as many as three times in a day".[132]
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
maybe you misuderstood brainchild what country are the terrorist fighting for?

Also i wasnt saying that waterboarding could not be considered torture but as ive stated you havent read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture or youd know that even sleep deprivation is torture not giving them a bed is torture, shit keeping them confined could be deemed torture...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
maybe you misuderstood brainchild what country are the terrorist fighting for?

Also i wasnt saying that waterboarding could not be considered torture but as ive stated you havent read the geneva convention as it pertains to torture or youd know that even sleep deprivation is torture not giving them a bed is torture, shit keeping them confined could be deemed torture...
I've already answered "Tony McNuts." Do they not have Hooked On Phonics in the psych ward library?  :-\
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I've already answered "Tony McNuts." Do they not have Hooked On Phonics in the psych ward library?  :-\
LOL ya aint answer shit duesch, you made statements that had nothing to do with my questions...what country are the terrorist fighting for?

you believe sleep deprivation is torture? how about not getting a bed? confinement?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Just think,

This guy lasted 6 seconds and was scared for his life.  Now contrast that with someone who has been beaten for months on end, hung upside down so his feces end up in his mouth for days and months on end, being on a liquid only diet of extremely low calories for a month, sitting chained upside down in a freezing cell without sleep for months AND then.....

Not being gently waterboarded over 180 plus times in one month for long periods of time in back to back succession.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
what a pussy. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Just think,

This guy lasted 6 seconds and was scared for his life.  Now contrast that with someone who has been beaten for months on end, hung upside down so his feces end up in his mouth for days and months on end, being on a liquid only diet of extremely low calories for a month, sitting chained upside down in a freezing cell without sleep for months AND then.....

Not being gently waterboarded over 180 plus times in one month for long periods of time in back to back succession.

:'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Watch right wingers...

riiiiiiiiiiiight so they did it exactly like  they do it to the gitmo inmates  ::)
and rubber bullets kill people like real ones! ::)
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Just think,

ADONIS GO RESPOND TO MY ATHEIST AGAINST WATERBOARDING THREAD...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=282236.msg3990788#msg3990788

Busted

• Getbig IV
How sad is it that not one right winger responds like an intelligent adult... "I guess water boarding is torture"...  I dont care about the torture issue, I care that it is AGAINST THE LAW, and people have been put to DEATH for doing it to Americans.  PERIOD.  There is no excuse for us to break any laws.  The FBI Interrogator got all the info needed before they water boarded anyone... Its OBVIOUS they did it to TORTURE them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I like "The Body," but haven't been following...
What's the challenge?

He said "Give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney, and one hour. I'll have him confessing to the Tate murders."

Cheney insists waterboarding extracts useful information, everyone else says it's useless because under torture, ...people will confess to anything their torturer wants to hear. Looks to me like a Golden Opportunity for Cheney to prove his premise and shut Jesse up no?  :P
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
Just think,

Leave your fetishes and fantasies down on the sex board please. Not here.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
He was given the pussy version. No one holding his arms or pushing down on the chest. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
He was given the pussy version. No one holding his arms or pushing down on the chest. :)

You=genetics +truth
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
How sad is it that not one right winger responds like an intelligent adult... "I guess water boarding is torture"...  I dont care about the torture issue, I care that it is AGAINST THE LAW, and people have been put to DEATH for doing it to Americans.  PERIOD.  There is no excuse for us to break any laws.  The FBI Interrogator got all the info needed before they water boarded anyone... Its OBVIOUS they did it to TORTURE them.

Because  dead with moral superority is better then alive and feeling bad about some murderous scumbag right...u idiot libs, glad we don't have to rely on u morons to defend this country.
L