Author Topic: MISS California`s Entire Family may be Gay: :)  (Read 3692 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: MISS California`s Entire Family may be Gay: :)
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »

YES it is, but the point has become what you do in your bedroom or behind closed doors is not enough to be private...The homosexual agenda wants you to not only SEE IT, but to also ACCEPT IT AND ACCEPT SEEING IT...There is where the problem presents itself.

This is a specious argument. No one is trying to turn the USA into an open-air Plato's Retreat.

So far as the other sexual acts go...it is not a matter of being consentual it is a matter of making the public accept it or at the very least not react to it.

Pedophilia has been pushed as being OK, because supposedly the young person/teenager "made" the decision to have sex with the teacher, priest, friends mother etc...it is almost made to seem "CUTE". Removed is the act of violating or taking advantage of a young person/teenager and in its place is put the idea that the young person/teenager did this of their own accord....so it is alright somehow...especially if it is a male child with a female teacher.

The only people pushing the concept of male children with female teachers are male children themselves {lol}

Incest has been all but ignored and occurs so frequently it is not even talked about and when one says or speaks of incest occuring people recoil just a little and then its over. For example the term BLUE BLOOD means a family born of INCEST...yet it is said in movies, news, media press to make it seem royal or special as well as a way of keeping a wealthy families money "IN THE FAMILY".....

So maybe instead of trying to persecute responsible adults who only want to participate in the same time honoured customs and receive the same legal status rights as everyone else, ...perhaps your time would be better invested in stamping out the very physically & emotionally dangerous practices of incest? 

Serial killers are played out to be exciting or even sexual...like Jack othe ripper or Charles Manson...women actually want to marry this guy (how sick is that). So can serial killers be "legitimized" to the public by allowing them to kill certain people? YES... it is already legitimized...the serial killers are called SOLDIERS.

no comment.  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
Is it anal or is it respectful...

Respectful? ??? On GetBig? ...is there such a concept? Surely you jest!
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »

This is a specious argument. No one is trying to turn the USA into an open-air Plato's Retreat.

haha..it already is...where have you been?

The only people pushing the concept of male children with female teachers are male children themselves {lol}

Yeah but with male children it is only a thought... female teachers are making it more than just that..Does Mary K Latourno, Tammy Higgins, Rachel Holt or Pamela Rogers ring a bell...where were they when i was a youngin'

So maybe instead of trying to persecute responsible adults who only want to participate in the same time honoured customs and receive the same legal status rights as everyone else, ...perhaps your time would be better invested in stamping out the very physically & emotionally dangerous practices of incest? 

I can't get the Police to those trailer parks fast enough I reckon

no comment.  :-X

Hmmmmmmmm
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
That all depends. First of all, is it mutually consentual? One should never start out by ramming it down the throat.
You gotta start slowly... lick around the tip first, ...move onto the shaft. ...and don't forget to tickle the balls.  :P

We can tell you don't give head, Judi. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »
everybody is a hypocrite you sayint they are hypocrites makes you a hypocrite  ::) LOL gezz louise man...

So what point are you making Tony in regards to the topic?

My point is that it's not her issue if she was raised that way... It's her parents who decided to "fool the public" into believing they were straight when they weren't.

What's me mentioning that it's there fault have to do with me being a hypocrite or whatever point it is you're trying to make with that statement... Of which, I'm finding it very difficult to decipher.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
So what point are you making Tony in regards to the topic?

My point is that it's not her issue if she was raised that way... It's her parents who decided to "fool the public" into believing they were straight when they weren't.

What's me mentioning that it's there fault have to do with me being a hypocrite or whatever point it is you're trying to make with that statement... Of which, I'm finding it very difficult to decipher.
their fault for what? simply pointing out your hypocrisey is all ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 02:39:34 PM »
their fault for what? simply pointing out your hypocrisey is all ;D

Not quite sure what I'm being hypocritical about... Why don't you enlighten me.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »

We can tell you don't give head, Judi. :)

Who moi? Nuh-uh... I'm as pure as the driven snow.
I learned everything I know about it from Donald Duck

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »
Not quite sure what I'm being hypocritical about... Why don't you enlighten me.
are you denying that you are a hypocrite? in anything in your life? if you agree that you are then calling them a hypocrite is hypocritical of you...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »
are you denying that you are a hypocrite? in anything in your life? if you agree that you are then calling them a hypocrite is hypocritical of you...
I'm saying that in this instance, I don't see what that has to do with whether or not THEY are self loathing or hypocritical.

I'm not the one saying that gay marriage is bad, yet banging the same sex.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
I'm saying that in this instance, I don't see what that has to do with whether or not THEY are self loathing or hypocritical.

what does them if they are self loathing and hypocritical have to do with her?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
what does them if they are self loathing and hypocritical have to do with her?

Because they taught their belief system to her... Giving her the impressions she has to this day most likely.

That's what parents do.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
Because they taught their belief system to her... Giving her the impressions she has to this day most likely.

That's what parents do.
most likely...honestly my friends had more of a moral impact on me then my parents you know nothing of this girl yet sit back and judge her...who made you king?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »
most likely...honestly my friends had more of a moral impact on me then my parents you know nothing of this girl yet sit back and judge her...who made you king?

I'm not really judging her... Just her parents.

I find no problem with her views... They are hers and hers alone... I support her right to have that viewpoint, even though I disagree with it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 10:35:25 PM »
That all depends. First of all, is it mutually consentual? One should never start out by ramming it down the throat.
You gotta start slowly... lick around the tip first, ...move onto the shaft. ...and don't forget to tickle the balls.  :P

You got the perfect technique.. lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

so you pass judgement on her parents again who made you king?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 10:46:43 PM »
so you pass judgement on her parents again who made you king?

What does a monarchy have to do with the fact I think her parents are f'd up?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »
why can't they just let this girl go, sheesh

she was in a contest, was asked a question, said what she believed. It was an opinion question so theres no right or wrong answers. Now we got to learn about her whole past, her families past, etc etc

It's ridiculous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009, 11:42:56 AM »
why can't they just let this girl go, sheesh

she was in a contest, was asked a question, said what she believed. It was an opinion question so theres no right or wrong answers. Now we got to learn about her whole past, her families past, etc etc

It's ridiculous.

True, although she has kept herself in the pubic eye.