Author Topic: kevin levrone is back in the gym  (Read 21205 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: kevin levrone is back in the gym
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »

LOL. Too funny. That's something I'd think about doing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2009, 10:31:53 AM »
LOL. Too funny. That's something I'd think about doing.

The russians have the H-bomb, the Nazis are patronizing south America, the Chinese have a standing army of 2,8 million.. I.. am doing stress tests on a dam!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:00 AM »
He's 44 soon and looks younger than I do.

He's already 44. Hell be 45 this year.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »
Ok everyone......listen up. i just got back from the gym with kevin and doubler.its true. kevin is training and dieting again. he hasnt been in a gym in 4 years. since 2 weeks before the last time he did the olympia. he got on the scale....209lb. we filmed the workout.....hows 315 on the bench for one rep and 4 forced!! not bad for the first time back in the gym. and all he had to eat all day.....one friggin banana!!! after the workout.....210.5 lb. and he didnt even drink half a bottle of water! everythning is filmed, documented and will be in his blog. and for whomever is wondering....its 100% natural. the idea is to do 4 weeks clean and see what happens. no drugs!!! just train, eat and do cardio! i think everyone is going to be shocked. for those of you who dont know me.....im Lucian. of of his partners on m3muscle. and i am spotting him in the vidoe you will all see of him benching. some may say bullshit. some may say he cant do it. but it doesnt matter. he knows the truth. we know the truth and his true friends and fans know.

so the levrone transformation......has begun!!!

lucian
T

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 11:42:19 AM »
Ok everyone......listen up. i just got back from the gym with kevin and doubler.its true. kevin is training and dieting again. he hasnt been in a gym in 4 years. since 2 weeks before the last time he did the olympia. he got on the scale....209lb. we filmed the workout.....hows 315 on the bench for one rep and 4 forced!! not bad for the first time back in the gym. and all he had to eat all day.....one friggin banana!!! after the workout.....210.5 lb. and he didnt even drink half a bottle of water! everythning is filmed, documented and will be in his blog. and for whomever is wondering....its 100% natural. the idea is to do 4 weeks clean and see what happens. no drugs!!! just train, eat and do cardio! i think everyone is going to be shocked. for those of you who dont know me.....im Lucian. of of his partners on m3muscle. and i am spotting him in the vidoe you will all see of him benching. some may say bullshit. some may say he cant do it. but it doesnt matter. he knows the truth. we know the truth and his true friends and fans know.

lucian

So, he expects to gain 35-40 pounds on eating ONE banana a day and NO drugs?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
OH BOY OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME :D :D :D

E
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »
of all the lilly minded bullshit in this thread..

1) he ws always nice here on getbig and did not throw fits when someone said something negative. He ws capable of taking a joke
2) he actually is a legend in the sport regardless of his wins
3) is this actually a bodybuilding board?

shit...get behind him (cue the gay jokes)..as far as the drugs go..well again ..DUH..you on a facking bbing board
carpe` vaginum!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
of all the lilly minded bullshit in this thread..

1) he ws always nice here on getbig and did not throw fits when someone said something negative. He ws capable of taking a joke
2) he actually is a legend in the sport regardless of his wins
3) is this actually a bodybuilding board?

shit...get behind him (cue the gay jokes)..as far as the drugs go..well again ..DUH..you on a facking bbing board

did you enjoy training at his gym?

E
E

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:49 AM »
So, he expects to gain 35-40 pounds on eating ONE banana a day and NO drugs?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

lol no he started today.post workout he started his diet. and he freakin ate a lota clean food!! but as for the drugs? no he will not be using them. hi will be able to hit about 230+ without them. i have seen him grow not trying before. i really think he is going to shock some people.
T

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »
;D ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »
did you enjoy training at his gym?

E

yes i used to before i fucked up my L5 vetebra..when it gets better i'll return(to some gym)...it ws in linthicum Maryland...i only did go there a few times..the girl at the front desk had a crush on me eons ago!  :D

me thinks all these idiots that continiously bash EVERY bber that is out there r the twiddlers that dont have a juice source

<sparkle> the more you know <sparkle>
carpe` vaginum!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

lucian

Thats fucking awesome!

cant wait..

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »

lucian
awesome,can't wait

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »
Im actually waiting to see him 245pounds to show todays pros how its done.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

lol no he started today.post workout he started his diet. and he freakin ate a lota clean food!! but as for the drugs? no he will not be using them. hi will be able to hit about 230+ without them. i have seen him grow not trying before. i really think he is going to shock some people.

Interesting!

will look forward to following this! make sure to cover the diet well, grams and details etc...
tank u jesus

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2009, 12:33:21 PM »
Good for Leverone  :).

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »

lucian
sounds cool.

but as for him doing it naturally I doubt he could.. I mean his natural test levels must be shot from all those years competing and (ab)using steroids

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »
he isn't going to reach 230 clean bro, he is like what 5'10 or something?
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
OH BOY OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME :D :D :D

E

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »
he isn't going to reach 230 clean bro, he is like what 5'10 or something?

He's exactly 5'9.pi"
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2009, 01:39:42 PM »
He's exactly 5'9.pi"

Very accurate height estimation there  ;D

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »
Good to see him getting back into shape!

Strange he pronounces his name Levron-ey would have thought it would end sounding like bone.  Levrone , odd.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2009, 02:50:57 PM »
nice

So his movie career failed?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2009, 03:16:07 PM »
5 pounds of muscle/week naturally, 206 to 245 in 8 weeks. If he can do it i can do it  8)
G.M.W: King23's Army