Author Topic: Muslims riot in Greece, causes destruction  (Read 6033 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Muslims riot in Greece, causes destruction
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »
Yep....douchebag moral equivalency from the left as usual.

i'm neither left of right...bitchfury seems to extrude EXACTLY the type of hatred that the taliban display...given a chance this guy would arm himself with an uzi and end up outside a mosque..if there is a watch list...i bet he's on it

right = christian fundies
left = accepting of muslims
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2009, 12:50:05 PM »
i'm neither left of right...bitchfury seems to extrude EXACTLY the type of hatred that the taliban display...given a chance this guy would arm himself with an uzi and end up outside a mosque..if there is a watch list...i bet he's on it

right = christian fundies
left = accepting of muslims

Watch list for potential CIA recruitment? That would be pretty cool.  8)

I don't see how I'm really exuding hatred. All I simply do is post news of their actions, which speak for themselves.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2009, 01:08:24 PM »
Watch list for potential CIA recruitment? That would be pretty cool.  8)

see what i mean...this guy delusional...

PS there is a no heehaw teeth clause for CIA recruitment!
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2009, 01:12:46 PM »
Weren't you the guy telling a few of us that you wanted us decapitated in Pakistan?

Silly drug addict Muslims are always hypocrites. Not surprising.  :D

I must have really destroyed your ego last week because you keep coming back. It's too bad that years of drug, alcohol and steroid abuse have left you with the intellectual capacity of a six year old.  :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »
Weren't you the guy telling a few of us that you wanted us decapitated in Pakistan?

Silly drug addict Muslims are always hypocrites. Not surprising.  :D

not us ya silly heehaw!..YOU!  :-*  i'd stand there ..watching laughing my ass off...

wonder if muslims eat horsemeat  ???
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
not us ya silly heehaw!..YOU!  :-*  i'd stand there ..watching laughing my ass off...

wonder if muslims eat horsemeat  ???

Such an angry man. Wanting someone beheaded because they destroyed your psyche on an internet forum. Tsk, tsk. You sound just like your Muslim vermin comrades.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
I partly agree with bitchfury on this though: I do not understand moderate (and not so moderate) Muslims's complacency with their country of origin's "leaders" and their outright contempt for the ones that give them a voice and a vote.

I don't fucking get it.

::) ::) ::) ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »
Such an angry man.

now you have resorted to stealing MY lines?  pathetic...get your own material heehaw :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »
What kind of arguement is..."well that guy over there did it, so its ok if I do it".....Hey slapper we know all about the NAZI's...we crushed them too. Nobody is defending them....but u leftists try and make whites, the West or America the bad guy...

Hey, I'm just saying.

The two worst acts of massive casualties committed onto a people were done by whites: Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That I know of there's always been local wars for resources, varyin in scale, in Asia, Africa, America and Oceania. It wasn't until the white man was introduced into the human existence equation that the balance was thrown off. Needless to say that NO OTHER RACE in the world has done even A TENTH of what whites have achieved in terms of creating weapons of mass destruction. In fact the countries that possess more nukes and WMDs in general are white-run countries.

I don't see Burkina Fasso as a threat to human existence. I don't see the Philippines as a threat to human existence. On the other hand Russia, the US and Israel have enough WMDs to wipe humans off the face of the earth ten times over.

We're capable of the best and worst.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2009, 02:18:49 PM »
I do not understand moderate (and not so moderate) Muslims's complacency with their country of origin's "leaders"

its easy..most moderates dont want what happened to daniel perl happening to THEM...at least that idiot daniel perl had the option of going home..which he chose to ignore..for moderates..that IS HOME...they got no where to run.  when you grow up in karachi you learn to keep your mouth shut and keep a low profile....hell my family had $ but we all drove shit cars so as not to be "noticed"
and what if 1 person speaks out..ya think your neighbors will wanna? chances they'll send someone  over to your house to tell you to shut the hell up or else..cause they dont wanna be in danger cause of you :-\

my family and i moved here cause of a kidnapping attempt..my brother got shot in the foot...not everyone has the option of just up and leaving to another country..so they keep quiet

their outright contempt for the ones that give them a voice and a vote.

I don't fucking get it.

they have contempt for zardari..i know zardari./.he ws friends with my fathers 2nd couzin...my fathers second couzin died in a mysterious car crash...car found wrapped around a tree...bodyguards missing..zardari and him used to go prostutiting in europe together  :-\ zardari is a pos..at best a great stooge for the US

carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2009, 02:34:26 PM »
its easy..most moderates dont want what happened to daniel perl happening to THEM...at least that idiot daniel perl had the option of going home..which he chose to ignore..for moderates..that IS HOME...they got no where to run.  when you grow up in karachi you learn to keep your mouth shut and keep a low profile....hell my family had $ but we all drove shit cars so as not to be "noticed"
and what if 1 person speaks out..ya think your neighbors will wanna? chances they'll send someone  over to your house to tell you to shut the hell up or else..cause they dont wanna be in danger cause of you :-\

my family and i moved here cause of a kidnapping attempt..my brother got shot in the foot...not everyone has the option of just up and leaving to another country..so they keep quiet

they have contempt for zardari..i know zardari./.he ws friends with my fathers 2nd couzin...my fathers second couzin died in a mysterious car crash...car found wrapped around a tree...bodyguards missing..zardari and him used to go prostutiting in europe together  :-\ zardari is a pos..at best a great stooge for the US

You know what, I do agree with you, completely. But at the same time, knowing how repressive your country of origin and the few options you do have... I dunno, I'd be a little more appreciative of the country that takes you in and not protest every five minutes because you're not given the keys to the royal palace on the way into the country.

Furthermore, Muslims have to understand this and many European countries are SECULAR countries. What you're going through we've already gone through and we already know how the "movie" ends. Many of yous seem to forget that. For instance, just last week, this Muslim guy my company had hired started complaining about not being able to pray to Mecca and this and that. We all looked at eachother like "make up your mind, you're either a Muslim 24/7 or an employee of XXXX Inc". I mean the guy gets looked at like he's got two heads now, and I suspect he notices that, which makes him feel inadequate. But this was brought upon himself by none other than himself.

He doesn't go out because he doesn't drink alcohol. He has a tendency to approach male managers when questioning something. He refuses to shake women's hands. He avoids company get-togethers, lunches with clients, you name it. 

It's this type of patience-eroding stuff people observe in many Muslims.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »
You know what, I do agree with you, completely. But at the same time, knowing how repressive your country of origin and the few options you do have... I dunno, I'd be a little more appreciative of the country that takes you in and not protest every five minutes because you're not given the keys to the royal palace on the way into the country.

Furthermore, Muslims have to understand this and many European countries are SECULAR countries. What you're going through we've already gone through and we already know how the "movie" ends. Many of yous seem to forget that. For instance, just last week, this Muslim guy my company had hired started complaining about not being able to pray to Mecca and this and that. We all looked at eachother like "make up your mind, you're either a Muslim 24/7 or an employee of XXXX Inc". I mean the guy gets looked at like he's got two heads now, and I suspect he notices that, which makes him feel inadequate. But this was brought upon himself by none other than himself.

It's this type of patience-eroding stuff people observe in many Muslims.

Spain, right?
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2009, 02:41:47 PM »
No, Jeisy City.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2009, 02:42:49 PM »
No, Jeisy City.

I thought you lived in Spain.
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2009, 02:44:17 PM »
I thought you lived in Spain.

Used to.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »
You know what, I do agree with you, completely. But at the same time, knowing how repressive your country of origin and the few options you do have... I dunno, I'd be a little more appreciative of the country that takes you in and not protest every five minutes because you're not given the keys to the "royal palace" on the way into the country.
when do you hear me protest agaist this country....i hate bush..so do millions of other americans..and i moved here just so i could voice my opinions and other freedoms(like mom not freaking out fearing the worst if i'm 20 mins late getting home)..as for twiddling Bitchfury's pussy..well thats just good clean fun  ;D now i do despise people that lump ALL muslims into 1 group..thats just stupid..for 1 my parents r muslim. I've lived in America longer than i lived in pakistan..i moved when i ws 15..am 32 now.
Furthermore, Muslims have to understand this and many European countries are SECULAR country. What you're going through we've already gone through and we already know how the "movie" ends. Many of yous seem to forget that.
The argument can be flipped...they can say that they wanna watch the movie also...worse or better..they can also say who are you to teach us into adopting YOUR way..isn't that what the taliban want./...forcing others to adopt THEIR way of life? a way of life whether its better or worse is an anthropological issue..i say as long as they dont mess with us we should not mess with them...live n let live. an asking other to learn from our mistakes by dropping bombs on em...well the oxymoron should be staring you in the face   :-\

For instance, just last week, this Muslim guy my company had hired started complaining about not being able to pray to Mecca and this and that. We all looked at eachother like "make up your mind, you're either a Muslim 24/7 or an employee of XXXX Inc". I mean the guy gets looked at like he's got two heads now, and I suspect he notices that, which makes him feel inadequate. But this was brought upon himself by none other than himself.

hey i'm against such muslims...when in rome..i get pissy when i see a paki woman dressed in tradational garb walking down the street...if you act and talk like a friggin foriegner then dont be surprised when people treat you as one..i AGREE...muslims that want europe to change for THEM should simply be thrown out..as i said..i agree...
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
when do you hear me protest agaist this country....i hate bush..so do millions of other americans..and i moved here just so i could voice my opinions and other freedoms(like mom not freaking out fearing the worst if i'm 20 mins late getting home)..as for twiddling Bitchfury's pussy..well thats just good clean fun  ;D now i do despise people that lump ALL muslims into 1 group..thats just stupid..for 1 my parents r muslim. I've lived in America longer than i lived in pakistan..i moved when i ws 15..am 32 now. The argument can be flipped...they can say that they wanna watch the movie also...worse or better..they can also say who are you to teach us into adopting YOUR way..isn't that what the taliban want./...forcing others to adopt THEIR way of life? a way of life whether its better or worse is an anthropological issue..i say as long as they dont mess with us we should not mess with them...live n let live. an asking other to learn from our mistakes by dropping bombs on em...well the oxymoron should be staring you in the face   :-\

hey i'm against such muslims...when in rome..i get pissy when i see a paki woman dressed in tradational garb walking down the street...if you act and talk like a friggin foriegner then dont be surprised when people treat you as one..i AGREE...muslims that want europe to change for THEM should simply be thrown out..as i said..i agree...

Believe me, I'm not talking about you per se, I'm talking about all these young Muslims and this new pseudo-trend in the Muslim world and about them fighting to see who is the most Muslim of all Muslims, which eventually mutates into religious radicalism and then... massacre.

Try to compete about who is the most human of all humans.

All religions are bad. Including Islam.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »
Believe me, I'm not talking about you per se, I'm talking about all these young Muslims and this new pseudo-trend in the Muslim world and about them fighting to see who is the most Muslim of all Muslims, which eventually mutates into religious radicalism and then... massacre.

well according to the adje of islam my parents follow..the above you descrube are not muslims at all.

a true muslim is supposed to turn the other cheek etc etc...murder according to how my parents r muslim, is an unforgivable sin..ie if ya commit it , even if you r muslim..your ass is burning in hell.
You guys in europe seem to have a low class pos scum problem. Now this scum clings to Islam and uses it as a convenient escape goat is unfortunate....i hear horror stories about stuff we didn't even tolerate in our neighborhoods in pakistan  :-\  the scum kept to scum neighborhoods with their protests and what not and we did to ours....and it ws an unsaid rule that we didn't go into their neighborhoods and they did not come into ours
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »
sorry..putter acting up..to continue a bit..

in first world countries this scum can all of a sudden demand equal rights..and you guys bend over backwards for em.....THEY WOULDN'T DARE PULL THAT SHIT IN PAKISTAN....believe you me...so why r you allowing yourself to get the short end by trash? (so guess what..we treat em like crap in pakistan and they get up and move to europe where you meet their illogical demands :-\)they are ill literal shit and need to be controlled..we allow them to do whatever in THEIR neighborhoods..beat their women etc etc blah...who gives a rats ass..as long as they keep there

now out of these ...it ws happening when we left..were emerging a new group that did not care about social boundaries cause they did not envy $...the fundies..those r dangerous..cause the low lifes are not afraid to die or to kill
carpe` vaginum!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »
In 1235 AD a white Christian person married a 6 year old and raped a donkey. Therefore, when Muslims rape, kill, torture, riot, suppress free speech and equal rights, support terrorism and sharia law AND threaten the security of civilized society in 2009- nobody, especially a Non- Muslim Caucasian person can say ANYTHING. Afterall- that child molesting animal rapist from 800 years ago was not Muslim- therefore, Muslims don't have to answer for their savagery in today's world.= Slappers warped point of view summed up concisely. 

BTW your asinine examples of whites being involved in genocide, nuclear attacks and lynchings: (1) How about pointing out some genocide in 2009 being perpatrated by Muslims in the Sudan? (2) If  whackjob Muslims had nuclear weapons, do you think that the mushroom clouds  stretching from NYC to Mumbai would result in more or less casualties than Hiroshima? Do you think its an accident the whole civilzed world doesn't want Iran to have nuclear capabilities?  (3) This country abolished slavery and initiated the civil rights movement by force, often violent force-- a civil war etc.-- The kind of barbarism illustrated in those photos is the perfect example of something worth fighting against at all costs. If your chicken shit, do nothing, vaginally controlled worldview had infected Abraham Lincoln, shit like public lynchings would still be going on. Why not post some present day 2009 post mortem photos of female victims of stonings, genital mutilation or honor killings perpatrated by the religion of peace? Is that worth fighting against?

PS: Slapper= Still believes Kung Fu is the true measure of military superiority. Apparently If Al Queda learns some BJJ, America's future is doomed.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2009, 05:07:23 AM »
In 1235 AD a white Christian person married a 6 year old and raped a donkey. Therefore, when Muslims rape, kill, torture, riot, suppress free speech and equal rights, support terrorism and sharia law AND threaten the security of civilized society in 2009- nobody, especially a Non- Muslim Caucasian person can say ANYTHING. Afterall- that child molesting animal rapist from 800 years ago was not Muslim- therefore, Muslims don't have to answer for their savagery in today's world.= Slappers warped point of view summed up concisely. 

BTW your asinine examples of whites being involved in genocide, nuclear attacks and lynchings: (1) How about pointing out some genocide in 2009 being perpatrated by Muslims in the Sudan? (2) If  whackjob Muslims had nuclear weapons, do you think that the mushroom clouds  stretching from NYC to Mumbai would result in more or less casualties than Hiroshima? Do you think its an accident the whole civilzed world doesn't want Iran to have nuclear capabilities?  (3) This country abolished slavery and initiated the civil rights movement by force, often violent force-- a civil war etc.-- The kind of barbarism illustrated in those photos is the perfect example of something worth fighting against at all costs. If your chicken shit, do nothing, vaginally controlled worldview had infected Abraham Lincoln, shit like public lynchings would still be going on. Why not post some present day 2009 post mortem photos of female victims of stonings, genital mutilation or honor killings perpatrated by the religion of peace? Is that worth fighting against?

PS: Slapper= Still believes Kung Fu is the true measure of military superiority. Apparently If Al Queda learns some BJJ, America's future is doomed.

That is true if you insinuate Christian death stopped in 1250AD with that guy raping the monkey.

And yes, Kung Fu is the way to go... militarily speaking of course.