Author Topic: Praying for Obama's Death  (Read 4544 times)

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Praying for Obama's Death
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:55:22 AM »

I shouldn't be surprised, but it still boggles my mind how "pastors" can think like this.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Praying for Obama's Death
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 05:58:52 AM »

I shouldn't be surprised, but it still boggles my mind how "pastors" can think like this.

Bizarre. :-\ Religion sucks... :-X
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 06:16:03 AM »
I may disagree with some of Obama's policies, but I pray that Obama will have many years of life and good health, and I pray that he succeeds in his efforts to bring the US out of the recession.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 06:20:56 AM »
Retards like this give Christinans a bad name
X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 06:22:14 AM »
I may disagree with some of Obama's policies, but I pray that Obama will have many years of life and good health, and I pray that he succeeds in his efforts to bring the US out of the recession.

And, if he does not, I pray we get enough voters on Nov. 6, 2012 to give him the heave-ho!!!

;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 07:01:45 AM »
I missed if he quoted a scripture supporting his idea to pray for the guy's death.  Did he?

Sounds like one of those Westboro nutbags. ::)
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 07:14:33 AM »
I missed if he quoted a scripture supporting his idea to pray for the guy's death.  Did he?

Sounds like one of those Westboro Christian nutbags. ::)

fixed
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:15:28 AM »
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 07:16:47 AM »
::)

Sorry Stella but people who believe in talking snakes and magical gardens with apples of knowledge...I mean, that is mythology, pure and simple.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 07:25:05 PM »

Unbelieveable!  :-\  As long as they don't set off nutbags, their prayers might not be such a bad thing tho, ...
Remember the last time they all prayed for Obama's open-air convention to be rained out?
He ended up with bright sunny skies, while Hurricane Gustav rained havoc on their own.  :P
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
luckily prayer is a waste of time.
DAWG

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »

QFT

I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 05:07:26 AM »

I don't know that I quite agree with that. I think prayer is very valid and very useful.
I'm also of the opinion that the vast majority do not know how to pray or how to tap into that secret place that has the power to effect change, which can be a good thing, ...especially when you have sickos praying for someone's demise. I do believe there is power in prayer tho, ...both real prayer, ...as well as the delusional masturbatory type most engage in. Let's not discount the placebo effect. Often times when people are troubled, their knowing that someone has prayed for them, is praying for them, can be quite comforting to them. Nothing wrong with providing a little comfort when & where you can.
w

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 05:15:06 AM »
I'm also of the opinion that

You are a female scam artist that prays on the gullible, therefore your opinion =irrelevant.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 05:55:12 AM »
I don't know that I quite agree with that. I think prayer is very valid and very useful.
I'm also of the opinion that the vast majority do not know how to pray or how to tap into that secret place that has the power to effect change, which can be a good thing, ...especially when you have sickos praying for someone's demise. I do believe there is power in prayer tho, ...both real prayer, ...as well as the delusional masturbatory type most engage in. Let's not discount the placebo effect. Often times when people are troubled, their knowing that someone has prayed for them, is praying for them, can be quite comforting to them. Nothing wrong with providing a little comfort when & where you can.

:-\

Further discrediting yourself...
I hate the State.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »

You can't be any further from the truth.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 06:02:17 AM »
You are a female snake oil salesman that prays on the gullible, therefore your opinion =irrelevant.

Fixed.
As empty as paradise

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »
I acctually see were your coming from.But bottom line is prayer is a tool used by the weak minded,and any benifit from it is all made up in your mind.
DAWG

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »
Sorry Stella but people who believe in talking snakes and magical gardens with apples of knowledge...I mean, that is mythology, pure and simple.

::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 01:59:43 PM »

now take this and put it on pakistani TV..

what would the majority muslim pakis think of christanity...\

same difference on a bigger scale with isam
carpe` vaginum!