Author Topic: BLAKSMITH guest Posing 22/5/2009 in Saudi  (Read 14517 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: BLAKSMITH guest Posing 22/5/2009 in Saudi
« Reply #175 on: May 27, 2009, 05:03:44 AM »
that thing disgusting . .  :-X

hay u talk much man !!  :-\ he is my coach i cant allow u to talk about him like that ... u havnt meet him in ur life u know NOTHING about Sami how comes u talk about him nonsense like that ... aghh . he is hard worker person very humble very respectful and very kind.

please ask your coach about how he was DQ'd from the Asian amateur championships twice for failing the drug test, he has been suspended twice by the IFBB
and it is not you allow or not, this is an open public forum so you have no control on peoples opinions!
i have never said Swampi is not a good bodybuilder, he should be an IFBB pro, but he needs to stop his lying about his steroid and hgh use, it does not matter that he uses this bodybuilding everyone does, but swampi should not say he is natural when he is not! yes he is a hard worker, but he should not be of such suspect character!
Thunderdome approved

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: May 27, 2009, 06:17:26 AM »
You looked awesome. Look more complete from Rear than the 1st place guy

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: May 27, 2009, 08:20:44 AM »
this is me with the first place winner
im in the right side . and the first place in the left side . 90 kg category

what do u think ?

great potential. judging in bodybuilding is very controversial, so don't worry about placing second. i'm sure that working with alhaddad will improve you more and more.

شد حيلك يابطل

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: May 27, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »
please ask your coach about how he was DQ'd from the Asian amateur championships twice for failing the drug test, he has been suspended twice by the IFBB
and it is not you allow or not, this is an open public forum so you have no control on peoples opinions!
i have never said Swampi is not a good bodybuilder, he should be an IFBB pro, but he needs to stop his lying about his steroid and hgh use, it does not matter that he uses this bodybuilding everyone does, but swampi should not say he is natural when he is not! yes he is a hard worker, but he should not be of such suspect character!

every country is different, don't judge what you don't know

Al Haddad don't waste time and energy, if you want to be a Pro qualify with the NPC

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

you have puffy nipples    does that mean you fail as a man??    not making fun of your 'condition'  just want to know how it affects you psychologically

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »
you have puffy nipples    does that mean you fail as a man??    not making fun of your 'condition'  just want to know how it affects you psychologically
you got it bro

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2009, 01:19:02 PM »
every country is different, don't judge what you don't know

Al Haddad don't waste time and energy, if you want to be a Pro qualify with the NPC

oh man thanks for the Advice But Schmoe Buster Aint no Body but one stupid wanna be! he keep on talking about some thing i said AGES ago while i was telling the truth and i was TESTED at that show (muscleMania world 2005) i was NATURAL at that show and i passed the test... so i dont care what he said at that time or what he says now ;D his word will not stop or change any thing... i will do the world, and if every thing went well i shall earn my pro card and start doing the 202 (IF) i can fit in it with my extra lean muscles!!

~ The Black Smith ~

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2009, 01:47:31 PM »
oh man thanks for the Advice But Schmoe Buster Aint no Body but one stupid wanna be! he keep on talking about some thing i said AGES ago while i was telling the truth and i was TESTED at that show (muscleMania world 2005) i was NATURAL at that show and i passed the test... so i dont care what he said at that time or what he says now ;D his word will not stop or change any thing... i will do the world, and if every thing went well i shall earn my pro card and start doing the 202 (IF) i can fit in it with my extra lean muscles!!

blah blah blah
I am a big baby

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »
Wow you must really be good at injecting hormones into your body.   ::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »
Yah still on this guy lol.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2009, 05:20:46 PM »

in the pro contest the judges, sponsor are all USA, don't waste time with contets in bangladesh, montenegro ghana etc (personal opinion of course)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:29 PM »

More lies ::) you were not natural at Musclemania, you passed the test, you were ''clean'', why dont you mention the Asian amateur championships that you have been DQ'd from twice for failing drug tests, your IFBB suspension was why you had no choice but to compete in Musclemania,PDI,UPBF, because you were banned from IFBB contests, you bitch and moan about the IFBB not letting you compete or giving you a pro card but it is your fault Swampi!
You write nonsense and call me an idiot but the proof in this thread is you refuse to mention your IFBB suspensions, everyone can see it, you expect all the homo's to praise you and ride your asshole by telling you how great you are, epic insecurity there Swampi! you cannot take the reality, you cannot to responsibility for your past actions and mistakes ::)
Members of Getbig are not easily fooled by your claims of being ''natural'' maybe your schmoes are but Swampi you are a steroid and hgh user, you are also dealing as a way to make extra cash, all i can say is grow the fuck up, grow some balls and tell the truth ::)
Thunderdome approved

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:21 PM »
more lies ::) you were not natural at Musclemania, you passed the test, you were ''clean'', why dont you mention the Asian amateur championships that you have been DQ'd from twice for failing drug tests, your IFBB suspension was why you had no choice but to compete in Musclemania,PDI,UPBF, because you were banned from IFBB contests, you bitch and moan about the IFBB not letting you compete or giving you a pro card but it is your fault Swampi!
you right nonsense and call me an idiot but the proof in this thread is you refuse to mention your IFBB suspensions, everyone can see it, you expect all the homo's to praise you and ride your asshole by telling you how great you are, epic insecurity there Swampi! you cannot take the reality, you cannot to responsibility for your past actions and mistakes ::)
Members of Getbig are not easily fooled by your claims of being ''natural'' maybe your schmoes are but Swampi you are a steroid and hgh user, you are also dealing as a way to make extra cash, all i can say is grow the fuck up, grow some balls and tell the truth ::)
Swampi is a walking chemistry experiment.
I am a big baby

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2009, 04:42:12 AM »

No matter what i will say u gonna be STUPID and one of the wanna beeeeeeeeeeZ ;D

enough said, and am not gonna waist my time with an Idiot  i mean SCHOMOE BUSTER and his Group ;D ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2009, 05:05:10 AM »
No matter what i will say u gonna be STUPID and one of the wanna beeeeeeeeeeZ ;D

enough said, and am not gonna waist my time with an Idiot  i mean SCHOMOE BUSTER and his Group ;D ;D

If im so stupid why wont you explain about your DQ's from the Asian amateur championships twice plus your suspension from the IFBB? you have a lot of skeletons in your closet Swampi, i suggest you clean the closet out before you apply for your pro card, better start the pro's with a clean slate Swampi!

As for you calling me or anyone else a wannabe, im sorry Swampi you are the wannabe IFBB pro, you have taken ungodly amounts of drugs and growth hormone in your pursuit, and worst of all you have lied about everything ::)

You continue to post pictures of yourself in a thong all oiled up, you are so desperate for attention and desperate to have your body praised and drooled on by other MEN, im sorry Swampi but that is the behavior of a closeted homosexual, so in addition to cleaning out your closet perhaps you should come out of it too!
Thunderdome approved

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2009, 05:06:12 AM »
samie needs better legs to be a third tier pro

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

The guy to your right looks like a beheader.
thanks......215-212 pounds.. i am 5.7 and after doing the Worlds i will do the 202 as first move in the PRO level and see whats up ;D

________________________ ________________________ ___

as long as there is IDIOTs.. HATERS.. KIDs... DREAMERs...FAGs.. in GETBIG there will be ALWAYS fun to POST and read the comments  :-*

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »

From this photo I have you as the winner.

this is me with the first place winner
im in the right side . and the first place in the left side . 90 kg category

what do u think ?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »
i thought that only happened in Dubai,India

no no its in new yourk,Russia

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2009, 10:31:41 AM »
Sami looks great especially for a guest poser, so what is the back story? What did he do to invoke so much hate ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2009, 10:32:37 AM »

All drugs
I hate the State.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: May 28, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »
Sami looks great especially for a guest poser, so what is the back story? What did he do to invoke so much hate ???

Have you ever heard of jealousy?  Well, that's why some insecure guys hate.

newhouse

• Getbig I
« Reply #198 on: May 28, 2009, 05:44:50 PM »
Sami,
If you're prepping for IFBB worlds-have you heard where/when they're being held.  I've heard Cairo, Doha and Madrid so far.  Any idea why no word on IFBB site?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »
sami what diet were you on so i can be this lean too thanks a million cuz!