Author Topic: On this memorial day weekend. Allways remember  (Read 4284 times)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Re: On this memorial day weekend. Allways remember
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »
I'm not trying to disrespect him. or disrespect the sacrifices people do for the country.
 But... Did someone force him to choose the army?

8)

Nobody forced him to join the MARINES, it takes brave, unselfish people to fight for everyones freedoms. Even the freedom of fa66ots who sit behind a computer talking sh1t about how he looks after being trapped in a burning hummer after an IED attack.

P.S. Yes this is a meltdown of epic proportions

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »
My point was that, nobody forced him to go.

yes, exactly.

people choose to go into the military, knowing full well that they will potentially die because of their choice of employment. they take that risk, and are rewarded very well for it. the us military earn very nice wages, on top of that their food and living is covered,,, so its even better than what it looks like. plus their medical coverage, college tuition, etc etc. all paid for.

men and women who otherwise wouldn't be able to get a minimum wage job, get excellent wages and benefits and get access to our countries best technologies, free travel, get to shoot people, etc.

its sad to see anybody die for any reason...  but a soldier dying is no worse than a construction worker dying, a fireman dying, a police oficer...anybody really.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »
on a serious note (actually, fuck it..ALL the points i have been making in this thread were serious) that pic reminds us all that we are not those "special stars" that mommy told us we were when she tucked us in at night when we were 5

we are all disposible pieces of shit

...AND YES, I'M GOING OFF ON THAT RANT AGAIN

so, since we are all disposable pieces of shit, we should just commit anarchy cuz, in the end, it really doesn't matter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »
whenever i see a pic like that it makes me feel bad for everytime i lie to girls at bars telling them I was in the Israeli special forces

....then i remember, that they lie to guys all the time so they had it coming to them anyway

Johnny, do you also use the "You know how they say we only use 10% of our brains? I think we only use 10% of our hearts" line from "The wedding crashers"? ;D

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 04:16:41 PM »
yes, exactly.

people choose to go into the military, knowing full well that they will potentially die because of their choice of employment. they take that risk, and are rewarded very well for it. the us military earn very nice wages, on top of that their food and living is covered,,, so its even better than what it looks like. plus their medical coverage, college tuition, etc etc. all paid for.

men and women who otherwise wouldn't be able to get a minimum wage job, get excellent wages and benefits and get access to our countries best technologies, free travel, get to shoot people, etc.

Your ignorant! People with college degrees join the Marines all the time, thier officiers. I'm pretty sure if they didn't join the Marine Corps, they would be able to get jobs that pay better than minimum wage

its sad to see anybody die for any reason...  but a soldier dying is no worse than a construction worker dying, a fireman dying, a police oficer...anybody really.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 04:18:58 PM »
Johnny, do you also use the "You know how they say we only use 10% of our brains? I think we only use 10% of our hearts" line from "The wedding crashers"? ;D

used to before that movie stole that line from me

also, the movie "No Retreat, No Surrender" was my uncle, Guido's lifestory...another true story

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

yes, some do that. whats the % of people who go into the military that already have a degree?

i havent looked into it but i would guess that a vast majority do not do this.

either way, they are people who apply for the job knowing the risks; and in turn the gov. pays them very well and gives them great benefits.

as far as compensation goes its a great job. the flipside is potential death. and that is information everybody knows when they apply for the job.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
Cheney needs to be shot by a firing squat. >:(

tortured first, then shot.

That marine suffered and will suffer 'till he dies, because bushcheney and their insanity.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 04:23:28 PM »
tortured first, then shot.

That marine suffered and will suffer 'till he dies, because bushcheney and their insanity.
It's not torture. It's advanced interrogation techniques.   ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »
It's not torture. It's advanced interrogation techniques.   ;)

you forgot to properly encase that with the [/nudgenudgewinkwink] form

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
you forgot to properly encase that with the [/nudgenudgewinkwink] form
;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »
Nobody forced him to join the MARINES, it takes brave, unselfish people to fight for everyones freedoms. Even the freedom of fa66ots who sit behind a computer talking sh1t about how he looks after being trapped in a burning hummer after an IED attack.

P.S. Yes this is a meltdown of epic proportions

Just because people choose to have diferent jobs, (by that i meant good ones). does not make them cowards, guys or whatever.
 And i was not talking shit. or disrespecting the guy.

And by the way. the Iraq war was not for freedom.

8)
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »
yes, exactly.

Well! its funny when they come home nobody gives a F*ck.
 We all know how the veterans are treated.
Gracie Rules

TruthHurts

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »
Good thread man. Hellraiser is a great film

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
dont focus on one person or this war.. memorial day is for all of those who have kept this country safe, and who have fought for our freedoms throughout history..

thanks to any and all service members on here.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »
She certainly looks thrilled to be marrying him.......
No doubt about it...

TruthHurts

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
She certainly looks thrilled to be marrying him.......

She dumped him      typical little whore    dumps you the minute you lose your looks and turn into a scary freak

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2009, 05:28:44 PM »
Thank you to all the men and women in uniform.  Be safe and stay frosty.

Semper fi
\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2009, 05:52:26 PM »
Thank you to all the men and women in uniform.  Be safe and stay frosty.
Semper fi

Aliens, one of the best all time movies.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

She dumped him      typical little whore    dumps you the minute you lose your looks and turn into a scary freak

They are still married so settle down 'BlackPrisonPythonsHurts'.
G.M.W: King23's Army

TruthHurts

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »
They are still married so settle down 'BlackPrisonPythonsHurts'.

Calm down "Caramelisator" it ain't that serious -- unlike that dude's face

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »
What was that war for? I forgot.
You know that piece of shit in your drive-way that you drive to work in? Oil for that ;)
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
shes young ... she has her whole life ahead of herr... and yall getting mad because she didnt want to be married to him? well, yes that would be heart breaking for the guy...and im sure she felt like shit doing it.... but come on, you cant expect her to throw away her whole life being with him looking like that...  how many of you would spend your whole life with a girl whos face looked like that ?

TruthHurts

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »
shes young ... she has her whole life ahead of herr... and yall getting mad because she didnt want to be married to him? well, yes that would be heart breaking for the guy...and im sure she felt like shit doing it.... but come on, you cant expect her to throw away her whole life being with him looking like that...  how many of you would spend your whole life with a girl whos face looked like that ?

I don't disagree T'Lore. However, a cynic would say she just married him for the money (the interviews and wedding photospreads) and then almost immediately divorced him.