Author Topic: out of commision/ have to have surgery  (Read 4290 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
out of commision/ have to have surgery
« on: May 24, 2009, 01:08:43 AM »
broke  my left hand middle finger like a twigg now iam out of commision from lifting i am going to have to use some tricky methods to pump the muscles ........................ ........................ ................dude went to doc has to either put pins or plate to fix finger got to go under iam still takeing letro nolva and clomid what should i do tell them that iam a juicer and what i take then it will go on record forever?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: out of commision
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 07:36:56 AM »
broke  my left hand middle finger like a twigg now iam out of commision from lifting i am going to have to use some tricky methods to pump the muscles

Stick wih it man.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 08:17:18 AM »
broke  my left hand middle finger like a twigg now iam out of commision from lifting i am going to have to use some tricky methods to pump the muscles
i broke the exact same finger a year ago and still trained through it, hurt like hell on back training but i just dealt with it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
at least it wasn't your right hand, just think you wouldn't be able to jerk off fuck now that would be torture.  You could use this time to work on your cardio and legs.

jt
TEAM Nasser

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 09:14:39 PM »
Keep training don't over do it though.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 12:12:00 PM »
at least it wasn't your right hand, just think you wouldn't be able to jerk off fuck now that would be torture.  You could use this time to work on your cardio and legs.

jt
true to cardio and legs both are lacking

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »
i've broken a finger before and also radial bones.  you'll find a way to position things in order to continue the show, believe me

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »
man ain't nothing holding me back Tues i did legs abs and shoulders at least 5 exercises on shoulders, wed i worked chest and Tris i did hammer strength presses and cable flys..... all in all i got the same pump just went lighter higher reps and more concentration into the squeeze

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
man ain't nothing holding me back Tues i did legs abs and shoulders at least 5 exercises on shoulders, wed i worked chest and Tris i did hammer strength presses and cable flys..... all in all i got the same pump just went lighter higher reps and more concentration into the squeeze

not sure it's really good to use your hands like that when healing?  Are you sure the bone will heal straight and in right position if you put that much stress on it working upper body with those weights?

TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 08:14:53 AM »
i use my lower palm thumb and wrist area to keep the pressure off

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 11:28:20 PM »
i use my lower palm thumb and wrist area to keep the pressure off

ok cool stuff, I don't mean to try and tell you how to live your life I was just saying it might affect it, glad you are keeping the pressure off of it.

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: out of commision/ have to have surgery
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 02:15:51 PM »
broke  my left hand middle finger like a twigg now iam out of commision from lifting i am going to have to use some tricky methods to pump the muscles ........................ ........................ ................dude went to doc has to either put pins or plate to fix finger got to go under iam still takeing letro nolva and clomid what should i do tell them that iam a juicer and what i take then it will go on record forever?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 05:00:33 PM »
I'm not sure what your last post was, it was a misquote can you redo i shrek?
TEAM Nasser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
training back and doing heavy pulling movements is what's REALLY gonna frustrate you, shit used to hurt like a bitch on barbell and db rows, almost a year later and mine is almost back to normal without having any surgery or any treatment at all.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »
I'm not sure what your last post was, it was a misquote can you redo i shrek?
ok i went to the doc 2day and he looked at the xrays and said i got to have surgery and then i asked him if i had confidentiality and he said whatever i disclosed would go on my medical record,......... they are going to put me under i am on 20mg nolva 100mg clomid and 2.5 letro EOD and have been off 8 weeks....... should i tell them what i have done and let it go on my record or no

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »
ok i went to the doc 2day and he looked at the xrays and said i got to have surgery and then i asked him if i had confidentiality and he said whatever i disclosed would go on my medical record,......... they are going to put me under i am on 20mg nolva 100mg clomid and 2.5 letro EOD and have been off 8 weeks....... should i tell them what i have done and let it go on my record or no

hmm prob not, your arnen't on now and have been off a while, don't want to be hassled by them asking questions now.  This sounds like a huge pain ugh.  How did the finger thing happen?  If you were on I'd say yes cause of bleeding, but don't think that will be a prob since you've been off for 8 weeks.

Have you considered just staying on all the time till you are done with bbing all together?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 11:10:10 PM »

jt

This is acutaly pretty funny to me......

In high school I had bad luck and broke my left hand twice, and a couple fingers on the same hand two different times. So my left hand was in a cast 4 differnt times. Im a lefty so I had to learn to jerk off with my right hand. I've been jerking off with my right hand ever since. It feels weird when I try lefty now ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 11:38:07 PM »
hmm prob not, your arnen't on now and have been off a while, don't want to be hassled by them asking questions now.  This sounds like a huge pain ugh.  How did the finger thing happen?  If you were on I'd say yes cause of bleeding, but don't think that will be a prob since you've been off for 8 weeks.

Have you considered just staying on all the time till you are done with bbing all together?

jt
well iam still green to gear but yeah i have thought bout just staying on but i need to learn more about my system and how it reacts

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:32 PM »
This is acutaly pretty funny to me......

In high school I had bad luck and broke my left hand twice, and a couple fingers on the same hand two different times. So my left hand was in a cast 4 differnt times. Im a lefty so I had to learn to jerk off with my right hand. I've been jerking off with my right hand ever since. It feels weird when I try lefty now ;D

LOL that is funny, shows how much jacking off really means you adapted LOL.  Did the first time you broke it make you switch to righty or was it after the second or third time you had the cast on?

well iam still green to gear but yeah i have thought bout just staying on but i need to learn more about my system and how it reacts

yeah def, when you get good supplier and painless gear, reliable, no reason not to really, you gain so much more it's insane.  It is same cost as protein powder would be each month to be on about 1 or 1.5 grams around 100 a month for gear.

jt
TEAM Nasser

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 01:09:51 AM »

I wouldn't say a word, but you really should be off everything by the time you have surgery.  When is your surgery? 

You are going to have to get a physical and have bloodwork done before they will put you under so I would taper off the everything between now and then except maybe low dose Letro (not 2.5mg EOD - that's a lot).  You could maybe get down to 0.25mg per day if you really feel that you need it....

Why are you even still on all that at week 8?  Do you know from experience that your body needs PCT for that long after cycle?  I usually stop all that by week six and my balls are old and abused.   ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »
This sucks bro...sorry to hear about the injury. Hell..time to rethink the diet and put in some extra cardio huh? :-\

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 07:52:46 AM »
LOL that is funny, shows how much jacking off really means you adapted LOL.  Did the first time you broke it make you switch to righty or was it after the second or third time you had the cast on?

Did I switch the first time or after the second or third time? ::)..........bro I starting Jacking off with the other hand 15 minutes after the cast  was on ;D.....Hey, I was in High School I jacked off like 5 times per day ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
Did I switch the first time or after the second or third time? ::)..........bro I starting Jacking off with the other hand 15 minutes after the cast  was on ;D.....Hey, I was in High School I jacked off like 5 times per day ;D

oh oh I meant you said you tried once cast was off to jack off with left again and it felt weird, like did that happen after only the first time your left was a in a cast or did it take longer for you to become accustomed to it.

TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »
I wouldn't say a word, but you really should be off everything by the time you have surgery.  When is your surgery? 

You are going to have to get a physical and have bloodwork done before they will put you under so I would taper off the everything between now and then except maybe low dose Letro (not 2.5mg EOD - that's a lot).  You could maybe get down to 0.25mg per day if you really feel that you need it....

Why are you even still on all that at week 8?  Do you know from experience that your body needs PCT for that long after cycle?  I usually stop all that by week six and my balls are old and abused.   ;D
well i topped fort a few days thinking it was enough and then my gyno started to get tendor

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 04:29:19 PM »
went to preop today i told them the pills i was takeing but the lady had no idea what they were and she called a doc and told him what all i was takeing to see if she needed to run blood work and he said no so i guess am G2G the damn surgery is going to cost me 7k and they want half up front muthafuckas