Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 06:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lower %bodyfat as natural u got? (and how long)  (Read 7716 times)
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »

I really can't understand the fascination with numbers/percentages. The numbers are inaccurate, if I were to get calipered today by two different people the margin of difference could be out as far as 4% (I've seen this first hand).

BTW Jonno. Mate you look unreal 365 days a year.

Just to talk about... Of course mirrow rules
Report to moderator   Logged
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 05:44:06 PM »

I'm guessing around 5-6%, but I am not really sure.  Maintained this conditioning for about a 4-6 weeks. 

My weight was between 175 - 180 lbs in the above pics.  I maintained that conditioning for about 1-2 months before a show.  Below is a pic "before" I cut down that year.  I weighed around 215 lbs in the pic below and im 5'9.  i was carrying a lot of bodyfat.

hoping to get big this year and do another diet to achieve the same conditioning as the pics above. 

I think lowest in these pics could be 10%
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

i have a christmas tree in my back in the first pic and im not even flexing or pulling my arms back... i think i was a good bit lower than 10%...

I don't think so, it seams to be quite fat inside (visceral, inside muscle, between muscle fascias...  I think u are natural, so under 10% u should be slender. Anyway, good work!
RamJam
Getbig II

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »

those "electric hand things" are not very accurate...sorry for using such technological terms for those who dont know what simply huge is talking about.
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »

hmmm... im not saying i was competition shape, but i htink was under 10% pretty easily.  i had my bodyfat checked at the time, but I dont know how accurate those electronic hand things are...

hehe! I think u are around 9-10% Wink Hope to post some pics in few days with 5%
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 05:49:33 AM »

I got 6% just for 3 days a couple of times...  Embarrassed So hard to be there, i was 71kg with 1'75m. Also, how u diet? I tried many things always with no carbs, just salad and protein... I've seen that when I take few protein (60gr per day), I'm like dead, of course I go down fast but also pathetic fast recovery to soft fat

Now I see I was more than 6%. And the fast recovery was "water recovery". I'm going down now, 72kg again (and now with good hidratation), and I see I have to go to 62kg, THEN it will be really around 6%. How easy to think I'm so lean when the fat is inside and muscle is like full of everything (fat, water...), I can see abds and stuff like that, but it means nothing, I have lots of fat still. June the first I post pics.
Seijuro
Getbig II

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »

get your lean body mass checked before you start the diet...

then do a calculation to get what weight you need to be at to hit 5% with that lean body mass.  this assumes you lose no muscle along the way, but is still a good way to set your goal weight.

Body needs around 1gr of protein per kg of lean body mass, little bit more maybe if there is training... So anyway I won't lose many grams of muscle, I think what happens is that when someone get really lean, he loses lots of "plasma", so water, glycogen, fat from inside... Also interesting to see that I can lift same maximum weight, and I feel much more coordination.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!