Author Topic: Arimidex  (Read 1155 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Arimidex
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:29:12 AM »
What's the difference between taking 0.5mg ED and 1mg EOD ?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Arimidex
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 01:15:49 PM »
What's the difference between taking 0.5mg ED and 1mg EOD ?

Depends on your body.  You want to take the smallest dose possible to keep you estrogen at a reasonable level.  1mg isn't a lot if that's what you are asking.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
Well that's not really what I was asking i just wanted to know if it was better to take it everyday or ever other day weather it would make a difference or not (0.5mg ed vs 1mg eod) because in the end it adds up to the same thing no ?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »
Well that's not really what I was asking i just wanted to know if it was better to take it everyday or ever other day weather it would make a difference or not (0.5mg ed vs 1mg eod) because in the end it adds up to the same thing no ?

Oh, sorry, I missread your post.  You can do either.  Personally I like to do things daily if possible because your blood levels will be more stable. 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.. taking it ED to keep blood levels more stable.. anyways thx

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »
Only way to really tell what dose is right for you is a blood test..

But .5 mg ED should suffice

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 02:58:36 AM »
Only way to really tell what dose is right for you is a blood test..

But .5 mg ED should suffice

Yes, a blood test is the only way to tell for sure....

But, after doing cycles for a while I can reasonably gauge where my E level is based on my body's symptoms.  When it goes up quickly, I feel a flush feeling in my face and then start to hold water after a day or so.  Then eventually my nips start to get sensitive or puffly. 

My body needs 1mg per day to keep my estrogen levels within the normal range.  Some people need even more. 

Right now I'm experimenting with using 1 mg of Anastrozole and 20mg of Tamoxifenon on M,W,F to let my E levels go a little higher than normal as I try to gain.  So far, it seems to be working well.  When dieting I will go back to 1 mg of Anastrozole ED.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 05:53:08 AM »
Yes, a blood test is the only way to tell for sure....

But, after doing cycles for a while I can reasonably gauge where my E level is based on my body's symptoms.  When it goes up quickly, I feel a flush feeling in my face and then start to hold water after a day or so.  Then eventually my nips start to get sensitive or puffly. 

My body needs 1mg per day to keep my estrogen levels within the normal range.  Some people need even more. 

Right now I'm experimenting with using 1 mg of Anastrozole and 20mg of Tamoxifenon on M,W,F to let my E levels go a little higher than normal as I try to gain.  So far, it seems to be working well.  When dieting I will go back to 1 mg of Anastrozole ED.

I see your logic.  I also control E much of the time on cycle, I use Letrozole myself.  During the winter holiday season like Halloween thru New Years for me I will just run test (Lowish size dose) and maybe another compound with no AI or Serm.  See its a cold bitch around hear that time of year and like a bear getting ready for winter i will drink and eat plenty of good stuff, body hair grows back in and put on some LBs. A time to re focus training goals and maybe get or allow any injuries to heal up, being old like me you get lots of injuries LOL.  During this time I feel best on the gear, a little bloated maybe but better strength, less joint pain, less BPH symptoms, better sex drive and sex, sleep better. 

Body runs best with some E, not looks its best but is designed to at homeostasis function best with some E in there. I also feel that a lower exogenous test dose is better for overall wellbeing, than a big get huge cycle.  Somewhere about 400mg EW is a nice HRT type dose that feels good, 1200mg test will have you way more jacked but probally not feeling as good/normal as the low dose.  Which is good and bad I guess cause feeling like an animal is what this shit is about.

When its time to get in shape, I start to take 3/4mg-1mg letro EOD  I just started it about 6 weeks ago and people are asking me what I'm doing different, cause the bloat is down and I look sharper. Im still enjoying the last of the fun food till I start dieting in June for an event. If trying to get lets say contest ready I will take about 2mg-3mg Letro ED