Author Topic: Franco's REal Arms Measurement!!!  (Read 9478 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Franco's REal Arms Measurement!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »
240, the reason I dont like Troot Moore is he did my wifes website,

Did you see examples of other websites he had done before you decided to choose him?

He sounds like a scumbag, but if i was spendin $2000, I'd make sure the guy new his stuff!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
::)  I love how all these people claim arnold never had 21 inch arms.  ive seen people that arent nearly as big as arnold who had ripped 18" arms, and they dont even compete...

how big do they look here ...if you think only 19" then you have no concept of how big bodybuilders are...goto the arnold classic and stand next to some of these guys.  even guys who arent even close to being as good or big as arnold sport 19" guns.

Muscle shape plays a large role in how large arms appear, if you knew anything you would know that.  I highly doubt Arnold ever had arms over 21".  Possible, maybe, probable, not likely.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »
Arnold is standing behind Franco and still has clearly bigger arms and that isnt even Arnolds arms at their most developed.
If Franco's were 18 Arnolds were easily 22. Thicker and taller in all poses.
Check this comparison, again Arnold is standing behind Franco but as always has obviously bigger arms. Cut and paste Francos arm on top of Arnolds and Arnolds still towers over Francos. Thats with Franco's arms being closer to the camera which would make them perspectively bigger than Arnolds.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 04:46:19 AM »
::)  I love how all these people claim arnold never had 21 inch arms.  ive seen people that arent nearly as big as arnold who had ripped 18" arms, and they dont even compete...

how big do they look here ...if you think only 19" then you have no concept of how big bodybuilders are...goto the arnold classic and stand next to some of these guys.  even guys who arent even close to being as good or big as arnold sport 19" guns.

I love how everyone believes they had 21in arms. Look at Ronnie Coleman's arms. Those are 21-22in arms easy(prob 21in on stage). Now compare them to Arnold's.

Its illusion with Arnold, he was a master at concealling weaknesses and accentuating strenghts. Appear larger in certain poses, and the muscle shape plays a big part.
Muscle shape plays a large role in how large arms appear, if you knew anything you would know that.  I highly doubt Arnold ever had arms over 21".  Possible, maybe, probable, not likely.

He might have had, off-season, but I doubt it. At best, 20.5in .

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 04:49:53 AM »
I love how everyone believes they had 21in arms. Look at Ronnie Coleman's arms. Those are 21-22in arms easy(prob 21in on stage). Now compare them to Arnold's.

Its illusion with Arnold, he was a master at concealling weaknesses and accentuating strenghts. Appear larger in certain poses, and the muscle shape plays a big part.
He might have had, off-season, but I doubt it. At best, 20.5in .

but a was far, far better

and NEVER appeared onstage like a beached, beluga whale like coleman does these days

these current antics detract from any excellence he may have espoused previously

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 04:52:48 AM »
I beleive Arnold had 21"  plus arms when he was filming movies like predator.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 04:59:50 AM »
but a was far, far better

and NEVER appeared onstage like a beached, beluga whale like coleman does these days

these current antics detract from any excellence he may have espoused previously

Not disagreeing with you, but my point is not who looked better. Its that Arnies arms were not 20in on stage.

Certain poses and pumped they appeared huge

In others, not as huge

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 05:02:13 AM »
How big are Franco's arms here?

19? 18? 17? 16.5inches?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 05:03:00 AM »
I remember seeing Timecop and thinking Van Damme was 6"2!

He's all of 5"7

lol!!!

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 08:11:18 AM »
Wow! Never seen that pic before!
R.I.P. Michael

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »
Franco's arms look like shit, just tagging along on his buddies shoe strings the only reason he ever won anything!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »
240, the reason I dont like Troot Moore is he did my wifes website, charged me $2000 mispelled words, and the shopping cart didnt work.He basically didnt finishe the website.I asked why didnt he spell check the words, he goes thats not my job.He told me he needed money, to make his car payment, once he got his money, he stopped working on the website.So we got stuck with a website with mispelled words, the shopping cart didnt work, and alot of the pages were missing.He also dseigned labels for my wifes product line again mispelled words and the lables. were the wrong sizes.His reply, 'its not my job".
He then had the nerve to tell people we never paid him for the website and we him money.I paid him in full and even refered my sister in law to him so he could do her website.He messed her website aswell.
I refered about 5-10 peoplle to Troy to do there websites and all of them said the same thing.He mispelled words and the website had problems, but once he got his money, he wouldnt work on the website anymore.
I even gave Troy some fat burners to sell to his friend, which I usally dont do.
I gave him the product he said he would pay me tomorow.The next day I asked him were my $200 was.He said the guy never paid him.
I walk up to the guy, and ask him, for the money.He said I paid Troy, if you dont beleive me lets to ask him in person.When we both walked up to Troy to ask him about the ordeal, he ran out of the gym.
The bottom line is this.I am not one to bash, but I spent over $5000 with Troy Moore on numerious thing he had do for me.Not one of them was done right, and once you pay him he stops working on your project.To make matters worse he bad mouths you to everyone, even though he is the one who ripped you off.
Imagine that??????? First you get ripped off then he makes up stories and lies about you so people think your the crook when he is the one who really is a crook.Rob , 240 I am sure you had to fix numerious websites people like Troy designed.Plus alot of the websites Troy said he designed, he really didnt design, lol.They are the websites that people had to hire a real web designer like you to fix the website Troy screwed up.Once the website is fixed and looks good , Troy takes credit for it .
I do not like to talk bad about other people. I wish I was making this all up about Troy, but im not.He is a con man, a felon, and a known narc.In other words he is a real scum bag

It sounds like you got duped by a dummy.  Sorry bro, you got exactly what you deserved.  Shoulda been a bit smarter!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 09:33:22 AM »
240, the reason I dont like Troot Moore is he did my wifes website, charged me $2000 mispelled words, and the shopping cart didnt work.He basically didnt finishe the website.I asked why didnt he spell check the words, he goes thats not my job.He told me he needed money, to make his car payment, once he got his money, he stopped working on the website.So we got stuck with a website with mispelled words, the shopping cart didnt work, and alot of the pages were missing.He also dseigned labels for my wifes product line again mispelled words and the lables. were the wrong sizes.His reply, 'its not my job".
He then had the nerve to tell people we never paid him for the website and we him money.I paid him in full and even refered my sister in law to him so he could do her website.He messed her website aswell.
I refered about 5-10 peoplle to Troy to do there websites and all of them said the same thing.He mispelled words and the website had problems, but once he got his money, he wouldnt work on the website anymore.
I even gave Troy some fat burners to sell to his friend, which I usally dont do.
I gave him the product he said he would pay me tomorow.The next day I asked him were my $200 was.He said the guy never paid him.
I walk up to the guy, and ask him, for the money.He said I paid Troy, if you dont beleive me lets to ask him in person.When we both walked up to Troy to ask him about the ordeal, he ran out of the gym.
The bottom line is this.I am not one to bash, but I spent over $5000 with Troy Moore on numerious thing he had do for me.Not one of them was done right, and once you pay him he stops working on your project.To make matters worse he bad mouths you to everyone, even though he is the one who ripped you off.
Imagine that??????? First you get ripped off then he makes up stories and lies about you so people think your the crook when he is the one who really is a crook.Rob , 240 I am sure you had to fix numerious websites people like Troy designed.Plus alot of the websites Troy said he designed, he really didnt design, lol.They are the websites that people had to hire a real web designer like you to fix the website Troy screwed up.Once the website is fixed and looks good , Troy takes credit for it .
I do not like to talk bad about other people. I wish I was making this all up about Troy, but im not.He is a con man, a felon, and a known narc.In other words he is a real scum bag

And he looks like he's wearing one of those Nixon halloween masks.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »
Your right I was dumb for trusting him but he is a real good bull shit artist.
He has a really good scam going.He will show you websites he did, and show you websites he working on.The truth is all the website he said he did were actually websites that he originally did, but the customer had to have them redone because he fucked up there website.He claims he designed my wifes new website on his website.He did her original website, it didnt work mispelled words, and pages would go to links.We had it redone, its looks awesome now.
Being the dirt bag he is, he claims he did the new website, lol.I bet he is getting alot of customers from her website, lol.
The stories Troy tells are pretty convincing, he is one of the best compulsive liars I ever met.One time he told me I just shot 2cc's of Tren and it was so strong that I almost chocked and had to go to the hospitol.The next day I asked him how he felt. He goes what do you mean.I said yesterday you told me you took 2cc's of Tren and chocked so bad from the taste you had to go to the hospitol.He goes, I didnt say that, I havent taken any anabolics in 3 years.I said yes you did, he said no I didnt.
He told one guy he had to take his wife to rehab for a drug problem.A few weeks later the guys asks him how is your wife doing with her rehab.Troy goes, my wife isnt in rehab, she has never taken a drug in her life.What are you talking about.Troy Moore lies so much he doesnt remember what he says, and doesnt beleive his own lies.I am not bashing the guy, I just dont want anybody elsetting ripped off by him .He claims an artist, a web designer, and even a chiropractor.I would take him to court, but screw it, its not worth the trouble, besides, he doesnt have anything.Karma will catch up to him

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »
arnold was a beast.... if he had legs, he would weigh alot more

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »
GTFO only 19 inches

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »
20 inches contest

body88

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
Arnold def ad 20 inch arms. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »
Some facts:

Arnold WAS 6'1.5"-6'1 3/4" in his younger days (he was measured by Vince Basile). Today he is struggling with a full 6'0". Partly age and surgeries that have reduced his height.

Arnold weighed 220 pounds for Conan The Barbarian in 1982 and went as low as 212 pounds for ONE scene. He beefed up to 240 pounds for Terminator (1984). By 1988 he was down to 230 pounds and by 1991 he was down to 215-220 pounds for T2. For all other movies after that he was down to 210 pounds.

His arms were slightly over 22" at their largest (when he weighed 250-260 pounds).

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »
He doesn't even look like a bber to me.  Worst Mr. O EVER. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2009, 06:35:53 PM »
He doesn't even look like a bber to me.  Worst Mr. O EVER. 

I still place him above Chris Dickerson and Jay Gutler.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »
Great point , judges aren't up their with a tape measure

Ill be sure to quote you on that mr. ``muscular bulk``.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »
Your right I was dumb for trusting him but he is a real good bull shit artist.
He has a really good scam going.He will show you websites he did, and show you websites he working on.The truth is all the website he said he did were actually websites that he originally did, but the customer had to have them redone because he fucked up there website.He claims he designed my wifes new website on his website.He did her original website, it didnt work mispelled words, and pages would go to links.We had it redone, its looks awesome now.
Being the dirt bag he is, he claims he did the new website, lol.I bet he is getting alot of customers from her website, lol.
The stories Troy tells are pretty convincing, he is one of the best compulsive liars I ever met.One time he told me I just shot 2cc's of Tren and it was so strong that I almost chocked and had to go to the hospitol.The next day I asked him how he felt. He goes what do you mean.I said yesterday you told me you took 2cc's of Tren and chocked so bad from the taste you had to go to the hospitol.He goes, I didnt say that, I havent taken any anabolics in 3 years.I said yes you did, he said no I didnt.
He told one guy he had to take his wife to rehab for a drug problem.A few weeks later the guys asks him how is your wife doing with her rehab.Troy goes, my wife isnt in rehab, she has never taken a drug in her life.What are you talking about.Troy Moore lies so much he doesnt remember what he says, and doesnt beleive his own lies.I am not bashing the guy, I just dont want anybody elsetting ripped off by him .He claims an artist, a web designer, and even a chiropractor.I would take him to court, but screw it, its not worth the trouble, besides, he doesnt have anything.Karma will catch up to him

Maybe so, but being stupid already got your ass BURNED. 

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2009, 10:31:03 PM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS:
Who would win a fight between Arnold and Franco?
Remember, that Franco was one of the strongest P4P, and he was also a boxer, as we saw in pumping iron.
So, could the little man beat the shit outta the Oak??
(and BTW, what about Rocky Balboa?)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2009, 11:07:36 PM »
THE REAL QUESTION IS:
Who would win a fight between Arnold and Franco?
Remember, that Franco was one of the strongest P4P, and he was also a boxer, as we saw in pumping iron.
So, could the little man beat the shit outta the Oak??
(and BTW, what about Rocky Balboa?)

Franco would beat the crap out of the huge aryan bastard with big arms.

Stallone's arms = all mush.