Author Topic: Dorian Yates - New pics, new thread  (Read 134518 times)

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Dorian Yates
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »
Right like you said even your arms are bigger  ;) same contest

Dahved at one point also said he was Italian before being outed as a illegal Iranian criminal.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »
alot of those are amazing photos. for example the far left in the middle.

hes not on stage hitting a pose so he doesnt tighten his abdomen. every  big bodybuilder has a distension / gut when its relaxed.

What's amazing is how he could weigh just 247 pounds and look 9 months pregnant here is Dorian just 5 pounds lighter with NO gut

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2009, 01:15:47 PM »
Oh he did?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That must be why he doesn't post a clear pic, doesn't want to make us feel bad.  :D
hahaha, calm down stringbean. ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »
:-\
hes in the middle of a pose flexing his abs and sqeezing them in super tight..

if you  notice i said "relaxed"

heres a side tricep picture of ronnie from 2003 when that same big belly picture was taken

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
could you guys now stop that shit

Ha ha ha Ronnie nutt-huggers in yet another Dorian Yates thread and you're asking whom to stop what?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »
hey ND   :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
hes in the middle of a pose flexing his abs and sqeezing them in super tight..

if you  notice i said "relaxed"

heres a side tricep picture of ronnie from 2003 when that same big belly picture was taken

Here is a front lat pciture of ronnie from 2003 when he's flexed still has a ridiculous gut , notice Cutler is concave and Ronnie convexed

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
hahaha, calm down stringbean. ;D

Have you reported this thread yet Dahved? How could you steal from War Veterans you scumbag?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »
Here is a front lat pciture of ronnie from 2003 when he's flexed still has a ridiculous gut , notice Cutler is concave and Ronnie convexed
hes not flex there, your not supposed to flex your abs there.. look at dex and dj.. both convexed as well.... front lat spread your abdomen is viewd from the front so any convex/concave is irrelevant.. 

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2009, 01:23:01 PM »
dennis newman is the best ever

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
hes not flex there, your not supposed to flex your abs there.. look at dex and dj.. both convexed as well.... front lat spread your abdomen is viewd from the front so any convex/concave is irrelevant.. 

ha ha ha ha he's not flexed there typical Coleman fan willing to dismiss the glaring flaws of his hero , his gut is clearly visible ON STAGE while posing , old news

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »
Meltdown!

calm down shit stained panties sniffing criminal.  :D

Maybe you should have some alcohol, drive around, go rob an old people's home then come home and beat your wife.

Then go to the "back yard" of your trailer which is a sand box and make a sand castle with poo?

Fat fuck.

Dahved can dish it out. When it turns onto his fat ass he starts clicking the report button frantically hahahaha

This kind of sick shit Dahved is into. Smelling shit covered panties while wearing a pair on his face. He acknowledged this was him in the thread he had deleted and tried to laugh it off the criminal.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 01:28:22 PM »
No shit it's an unfair comparison it's call a bit of their own medicine and better arms my ass better biceps yeah and bigger quads? more delusion a common theme among Coleman nutt-huggers

Fair points, just thought you guys claimed some kind of moral high-ground where only grown-up discussion and comparisons took place? Although Ronnie's quads these days aged 44 and retired don't look as hard or separated as Doz's all-time best shape, I bet the tape measure would be pretty similar, and the arms are showing more overall shape, size and vascularity even though Ronnie's in beached-whale shape. Just highlighting Doz's puffy shapelessness around the arms, great overall thickness though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
ha ha ha ha he's not flexed there typical Coleman fan willing to dismiss the glaring flaws of his hero , his gut is clearly visible ON STAGE while posing , old news
thats a back pose, gut not visible from judges table.

you dont know about posing , huh? you flex all the muscles visible to the front of the stage. thats what matters.

kai green talks abotu this on his "legs and stuff" in the trenches video on MD. he calls it a "4th wall".. you have 4 walls...behind you, to the left, to the right, and on in front of you(where the judges are).... when you pose you make sure you are showing what you want to show to the "4th wall" only... everthing else doesnt matter... because that is th eonly thing the judges see

for example.. in most back shots, you actually push out your gut, as this helps to make you seem a bit thicker from the back. but your abs arent visible in the pose so it doesnt matter

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 01:32:06 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An obese trailer park resident who is a drunk, a thief, and a wife beater.

On top of all that he has a love for shit.  :D :D :D
hahaha, neither picture is me, but this IS you, skinny scarecrow twinkie. ;D

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An obese trailer park resident who is a drunk, a thief, and a wife beater.

On top of all that he has a love for shit.  :D :D :D

He posted the second pic himself on this very board. It is clearly the same guy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »
tbombz..... Ronnie had the biggest and worst gut in history of bodybuilding

this is fact, I know you admire the guy, but that is the truth.
lol no he didnt. jp fux, kovacs, heiko, and millions of amatuers and tons of other pro's all had much worse guts

and like i told you before, every single pro has a gut when they are relaxing it.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
way too much hate in this thread

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »
I give you the originator of the gh gut.

And less size up top than Coleman to offset = H-taper.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
You gotta be kidding me - these shots again.  Pumpster, Ronnie had a much worse midsection than Dorian, even when Ronnie was at his best.  Dorian's gut was out of control towards the end of his career, but Ronnie's was out of control at his peak, e.g. 2001 Arnold.  Advantage Dorian (yet again)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2009, 02:59:27 PM »
You gotta be kidding me - these shots again.  Pumpster, Ronnie had a much worse midsection than Dorian, even when Ronnie was at his best.  Dorian's gut was out of control towards the end of his career, but Ronnie's was out of control at his peak, e.g. 2001 Arnold.  Advantage Dorian (yet again)

That last pic of Coleman is disgusting. Got some nice anabolic milk coursing through them udders.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »
I give you the originator of the gh gut.

And less size up top than Coleman to offset = H-taper.

Originator of the GH gut was Momo thanks for playing

and again here is Ronnie 247 pounds with a bigger gut than Dorian at 270

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »

I love how you guys freak out over one of the only two advantages dorian had over ronnie:

abs and calves.

ronnie crushes him everywhere else in and every mandatory except for the ab shot and possibly the side tri..

thats only 2/8

not close is it?
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »
thats a back pose, gut not visible from judges table.

you dont know about posing , huh? you flex all the muscles visible to the front of the stage. thats what matters.

kai green talks abotu this on his "legs and stuff" in the trenches video on MD. he calls it a "4th wall".. you have 4 walls...behind you, to the left, to the right, and on in front of you(where the judges are).... when you pose you make sure you are showing what you want to show to the "4th wall" only... everthing else doesnt matter... because that is th eonly thing the judges see

for example.. in most back shots, you actually push out your gut, as this helps to make you seem a bit thicker from the back. but your abs arent visible in the pose so it doesnt matter

The judges can see from all angles NOT every single competitor is standing directly in front of the judges , and I'm sure you seen the videos of Ronnie walking out onstage with gut in full glory raising the roof ring a bell?  his gut was always present

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
Great comparison there of Ronnie on stage versus Dorian offseason.   ::)  Ronnie would look small next to Dorian on stage in that shot you posted.  Ronnie has better biceps and bigger quads, but I think Dorian wins the rest.