Author Topic: TapOut tattoos  (Read 12526 times)

io856

Re: TapOut tattoos
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 04:53:56 AM »
I too am motivated, but i have already planned out my entire life, so i fear that if i do not achieve everything i want, webcke = sad.
As Justin Harris said "most people don't reach their goals" so stay realistic its all about the journey and giving this shit your all because thats what we fucckin do...

This is hardcore

This is animal pak

Can you handle it?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2009, 04:54:27 AM »
Nice. And thanks.

Interesting how you chose to focus on the death / end part of that phrase for the symbolism. That, plus your talking about suicide a while ago, plus your handle and your outlook all point to a strong fixation / obsession with death, Deicide. Have you always been this way or is it an outcrop of something that happened? Not that it's any of my business - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Death is the great equaliser in all things, for it lays low both the king and the peasant, the wealthy and poor, the happy and sad, the final closing door of life is ironically the most just.

Sure, it has a background, what doesn't?
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2009, 04:57:09 AM »
As Justin Harris said "most people don't reach their goals" so stay realistic its all about the journey and giving this shit your all because thats what we fucckin do...

This is hardcore

This is animal pak

Can you handle it?

I know, i know. I just have it all WAY to thought out. I mean, i even know the street and suburb i plan on living in once (if) my finincial situation can sustain/make it viable.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2009, 04:58:00 AM »
haha

oh man that would seriously be a shit life,,, to think you could never nail a broad

feel for you

It's not necessarily that I don't think I could do it; I have on a occasion, it's just that I am too apathetic to try.
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2009, 04:58:07 AM »
I know, i know. I just have it all WAY to thought out. I mean, i even know the street and suburb i plan on living in once (if) my finincial situation can sustain/make it viable.
LOL

ok... thats a little odd

io856

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2009, 04:58:43 AM »
It's not necessarily that I don't think I could do it; I have on a occasion, it's just that I am too apathetic to try.
good point

stay true to yourself

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2009, 04:59:50 AM »
LOL

ok... thats a little odd

I know. and now if  i have to live in any other street, it = shit in comparison.  :(
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2009, 05:07:40 AM »
good point

stay true to yourself

In my defence, (quoting others here, not me) I have lived on three different continents, in 7 different countries and have been almost everywhere in the world except Oz, NZ and Antartica. Not many people my age or twice my age even can claim that.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:28 AM »
In my defence, (quoting others here, not me) I have lived on three different continents, in 7 different countries and have been almost everywhere in the world except Oz, NZ and Antartica. Not many people my age or twice my age even can claim that.

Assuming you actually want to travel.

Travelling, for me anyway, holds little interest. If i go cool, but i ain't desperate to go anywhere.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2009, 05:11:01 AM »
Assuming you actually want to travel.

Travelling, for me anyway, holds little interest. If i go cool, but i ain't desperate to go anywhere.

This is kind of my point. Whenever someone tells me how great it is that I have lived and travelled everywhere I cite the fact that 90% of people couldn't give a rat's ass. You are in the majority young one.
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2009, 05:13:15 AM »
This is kind of my point. Whenever someone tells me how great it is that I have lived and travelled everywhere I cite the fact that 90% of people couldn't give a rat's ass. You are in the majority young one.

You have awesome lips. Wear those luscious kissers with pride.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2009, 05:25:38 AM »
You have awesome lips. Wear those luscious kissers with pride.

Your father=man with money=excellent life!
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2009, 05:33:18 AM »
Your father=man with money=excellent life!

I will need much more money to achieve the life i have planned out....... :-\
No doubt about it...