Author Topic: Titus anyone?  (Read 4074 times)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Titus anyone?
« on: May 26, 2009, 09:30:33 AM »
This has prob been posted before but i dont recall it so......

Sam

• Getbig IV
Re: Titus anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
I thought that an actress was playing Kelly Ryan in the first episode :o

I did not realize her face changed so much as she got older through drugs and plastic surgery.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »
Thanks, Sam, Never saw this one before.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 11:05:28 AM »
does craig comes of positive in this documentary?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »

no!  but i could see him making parole in 17 yrs (his minimum?).  would have been still messed up but better if it turned into a rick james episode with drugs, kidnapping, beating a lawyer in a hotel for several days while high and so forth.  no one dies in all that BS!
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »
This has prob been posted before but i dont recall it so......

Damn Kelly Ryan did some outstanding stuff in her routines!  :o :o :o

now thats athletisism.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 01:25:18 PM »
Craig and Kelly should both rot in jail.They should have life sentences without parole.Melissa James was a very nice girl.I only met her once, but she seemed very nice and quite normal.They not only killed her, but they burned her in a trunk so her mother couldnt even have an open casket funeral.I just hope to god she was completely dead before they lit the car on fire.Imagine get murdered,then being burned in a trunk of a car,what a way to go.
She didnt deserve to die, it as because Craig started to fall in love with Melissa, and was still sleeping with her after Kelly kicked her out.
The girl died at a young age because she got involved with 2 real scum bags.
Kelly Ryan and Craig Titus, you both should spend the rest of your life behind bars.You both should rot in hell , imaghine the pain Melissa's mother have to go through everday.You could tell Melissa loved her mother, and her mother loved her.Now Kelly Ryan will be out of jail in a few years like nothing happened >:(

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »
Fathers, keep your daughters away from scum like this!!!

http://www.getbig.com/iview/titus040130.htm

Q: How did you propose to her?

A: I used a line from the movie Jerry MacGuire. But first I went to her father, who could not stand me, because of my background. Her father is a CEO of an advertising company, who actually worked for David Pecker, the chairman of AMI and Weider, and talks to him sometimes. It was after the 2000 Ironman, after the show, when I told her father in the parking lot that I wanted to marry Kelly. He said absolutely not, no way. But it took a little bit of convincing, I finally talked him into it.

her dad called it right!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
strange sutuation, all the way around, on a sidenote...i never saw alot of pictures of Craig when he was that young before, handsome devil, not just by bodybuilding standards either...amazing how he went from that to the hairless acgromegaly specimine that he ended up.  and kelly...man she must have been fun to party with,,,that perfect body she forged in order to offset the fact that her face was not flawless....those girls are the best.  give me a liter of re-energize, and a couple thousand dollars in my pocket, kelly and i would have had a fun night in vegas. its a real shame how things ended up.

in regards to the titus/kelly situation i once saw someone post on here.."a friend helps you move, a REAL friend helps you move bodies".......always thought that was funny

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »
shocking how much restylane, perlane and botox Vince Neil has in his face at 6:35

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 05:56:11 PM »
Craig and Kelly should both rot in jail.They should have life sentences without parole.Melissa James was a very nice girl.I only met her once, but she seemed very nice and quite normal.They not only killed her, but they burned her in a trunk so her mother couldnt even have an open casket funeral.I just hope to god she was completely dead before they lit the car on fire.Imagine get murdered,then being burned in a trunk of a car,what a way to go.
She didnt deserve to die, it as because Craig started to fall in love with Melissa, and was still sleeping with her after Kelly kicked her out.
The girl died at a young age because she got involved with 2 real scum bags.
Kelly Ryan and Craig Titus, you both should spend the rest of your life behind bars.You both should rot in hell , imaghine the pain Melissa's mother have to go through everday.You could tell Melissa loved her mother, and her mother loved her.Now Kelly Ryan will be out of jail in a few years like nothing happened >:(
Completely agree. Fuckin murderers!!
I am a big baby

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »
someone set up craig for this.

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 05:12:11 AM »
After watching Titus in the interviews it is almost impossible to think he is not lying. To say that Mellisa James attacked kelly then him is just laughable. What a bullshit artist. At least the court saw through this. Kelly Ryan got off more or less scott free with seven years.

Lets just hope the BB industry does not welcome her back after her sentance with open arms, justifing it by saying she has served her time... cos IMO she will not have done.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 05:16:36 AM »
"One of the most powerful men in the united states"

I gave a small proud smile for my once great aryan brother when i heard that.
No doubt about it...

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 05:47:31 AM »
I am still convinced that GH15 = TITUS

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 06:08:10 AM »
I am still convinced that GH15 = TITUS

that would be hilarious.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 06:11:23 AM »
After watching Titus in the interviews it is almost impossible to think he is not lying. To say that Mellisa James attacked kelly then him is just laughable. What a bullshit artist. At least the court saw through this. Kelly Ryan got off more or less scott free with seven years.

Lets just hope the BB industry does not welcome her back after her sentance with open arms, justifing it by saying she has served her time... cos IMO she will not have done.

Craig is pathological - he actually believes what he is saying. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 06:13:44 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 06:26:58 AM »
cool never seen it.

some f'ed up people.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 06:29:33 AM »
Craig is pathological - he actually believes what he is saying. 
like gh15 says. bodybuilders are the best liars on earth  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 06:43:09 AM »

she will be expired milk in bbing yrs by then.she will be a born again christian type and will remarry a 9-5 er and that life she led will be a distant memory.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 07:16:24 AM »
she will be expired milk in bbing yrs by then.she will be a born again christian type and will remarry a 9-5 er and that life she led will be a distant memory.
She'll be out in 2 yrs already 3yrs in.
Most are all show no go!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 07:22:43 AM »
She'll be out in 2 yrs already 3yrs in.
SHE is still past prime..

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »
   I hope to god, no company endorses Kelly Ryan after she gets out of jail.If they do I will do what ever I can to influence them to drop her from her contract.I know alot of people and I have some influence in this industry.
Kelly doesnt deserve to be in this industry, nor does she deserve to ever get out of jail.Melissa, or her mother are now paying the price for what Craig and Kelly have done.If I was Melissa's mother, I would make sure, some kind of "freak' accident might happen to Kelly.I have a daugter, and someone killed my daughter, god help there soul.I could not live knowing that the person who killed my daughter in cold blood and then burned her in the trunk of a car was walking on this earth alive and well.Melissas not even my daughter and when I watch that video, it makes me both angry and sick.They should tie Kelly Ryan and Craig Titus, up ,then stone them to deathThen , when they are almost dead, put them in a trunk of a car and burn them.See how they like it