Author Topic: Biggest natural on getbig-Kiwiol...?  (Read 3945 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Biggest natural on getbig-Kiwiol...?
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »
maybe widest or thickest but biggest?..isn't he only 5'5 ;D
LOL

QFT

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »
you guys all= small shitstains

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »
I can relate, been accused for the last 12+ years; even before I started training regularly...

Yep. You are obviously pretty big by default, with big bones and a huge frame. Lifting is only going to add to it.

Mesomorph=huge black bastard with genetics and muscles

That he is.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
Thanks Deicide but that's not all it takes... I have no willpower whatsoever.

BUT genetics=everything

Do you have any pics?
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 07:07:38 PM »
LOL

QFT

;D

I live in the Shire, damn you - how tall am I supposed to be? >:( ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »
Tall enough to keep your head above the weeds when you're chasing the sheep.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

I have to
from incomplete data

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »
kiwiol=fat and narrow

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »
Kiwiol is a thick mofo.  I am graduating to his chocolate and coke diet.  Protein is overrated.
\

Bast175

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
stomach probably doesn't look too svelte though.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »
I have to

hahahahah!!!!! who's the fighting hobbit?
G.M.W: King23's Army

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 02:07:36 AM »
hahahahah!!!!! who's the fighting hobbit?

That would be "Swede!".
from incomplete data

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 04:50:18 AM »
kiwiol=epic living the dream off of 3 year old internet pics masking his current state= thanking his buddies for living in the past for him ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 04:54:07 AM »
He is a huge aryan bastard with natural muscle.
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 04:57:14 AM »
kiwiol=epic living the dream off of 3 year old internet pics masking his current state= thanking his buddies for living in the past for him ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Johnny, you shouldn't be rolling your eyes at anyone, lol ;D

Oh, and I don't post my pics everyday, whoring for attention - Deicide started this thread and if you read what I wrote, you'll see that I've said I'm nowhere near the top, including giving you props.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 05:00:37 AM »

Oh, and I don't post my pics everyday, whoring for attention - Deicide started this thread and if you read what I wrote, you'll see that I've said I'm nowhere near the top, including giving you props.

this=== not 3rd dimension johnny

you = living off of 3 year old pictures= me not mad or really messin wit you= just would like to see progress pics of denatured pics= motivate kilwall falcon to get off his ass and lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

io856

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 05:01:51 AM »
huge mongoloid with muscles... ndai

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 05:03:29 AM »
kiwiol is the type of guy living gloriously in the past who needs to get off his ass

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 05:04:18 AM »
kiwiol is the type of guy living gloriously in the past who needs to get off his ass

What seems to be the problem, son?
No doubt about it...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 05:08:09 AM »
What seems to be the problem, son?

if there is a problem do something, start with pic posting, your fatness=selfmotivation=hatred from other getbiggers= motivate you more to get off your ass

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:37 AM »

Johnny=insane drug addict which=negates good genetics
I hate the State.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 05:16:04 AM »
Johnny=insane drug addict which=negates good genetics

keep living in your shell w/o change and youll see no change. Johnny experiments with new diet all the time and posts pics no matter how fat or small he is, but now he is putting it together seemingly, and is openminded to change and has been hated for years

you=newbie=targeet for bashing because you are weak ugly and small with a HUGE MOUTH thinking you are someone on getbig ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 05:17:17 AM »
if there is a problem do something, start with pic posting, your fatness=selfmotivation=hatred from other getbiggers= motivate you more to get off your ass

Are you calling me fat?
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2009, 05:18:17 AM »
keep living in your shell w/o change and youll see no change. Johnny experiments with new diet all the time and posts pics no matter how fat or small he is, but now he is putting it together seemingly, and is openminded to change and has been hated for years

you=newbie=targeet for bashing because you are weak ugly and small with a HUGE MOUTH thinking you are someone on getbig ;)

Whatever. you=2 digit IQ. Have fun snorting paint.
I hate the State.