Author Topic: The French Open sucks  (Read 5938 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Re: The French Open sucks
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2009, 03:07:36 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 04:19:36 PM »
Tennis sucks!
Martina   made it "less sucky"!!!!
((-::

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
Martina   made it "less sucky"!!!!

I hope you mean Hingis, not Navratilova...

~

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

HAHAHAHAH   ;D ;D
Masters- 50-54
148#

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

Yes Hingis    and not my Daddy's Martina.   But actually I always has respect for Navratalova.....she was one of the best ever.   I actually followed the sport for years.   But Hingis is number one in my book.  She looks better in street clothes.  She all business on the court though.  One of the few that doesn't have to dress skanky to prove she's a woman.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »

HAHAHAHAH   ;D ;D
Actually there are 2 other Martina's in the wta  but they suck badly.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
Yes Hingis    and not my Daddy's Martina.   But actually I always has respect for Navratalova.....she was one of the best ever.   I actually followed the sport for years.   But Hingis is number one in my book.  She looks better in street clothes.  She all business on the court though.  One of the few that doesn't have to dress skanky to prove she's a woman.

Good point about looking pretty without looking like a skank, and I agree that she is a true professional on the court.

God help me, though, I still love Serena Williams.  Whenever I see her, I remember the words of Thomas Jefferson (which were, after considerable debate, omitted from the Bill of Rights)..."I gots me dat jungle fever!!"  When Serena is focused on tennis, she is tough to beat, but I think she sometimes has her mind on other things (not on me, unfortunately).
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
Tennis sucks but the chicks are hot ;D

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 09:08:37 PM »
With out Hingis, tennis sucks more ass than anything.  She is the only female athlete who looks like a FEMALE athlete  by all means. Not manly yet yet not too slutty.

You only like her because you never met her.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »
Good point about looking pretty without looking like a skank, and I agree that she is a true professional on the court.

God help me, though, I still love Serena Williams.  Whenever I see her, I remember the words of Thomas Jefferson (which were, after considerable debate, omitted from the Bill of Rights)..."I gots me dat jungle fever!!"  When Serena is focused on tennis, she is tough to beat, but I think she sometimes has her mind on other things (not on me, unfortunately).
Yeah   I've never like the Williamses   being a Hingis fan   its like feeling the same for the Redskins  while I'm a Cowboys fan...its all hate  but respect hate.... Serena is the best regardless of Safina being ranked No.1....but  Martina just fits the bill as a true womans athlete     not too skanky (Serena HAS to dress that way to hide her manhood  oooops)  and not too dikey .

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2009, 05:25:51 PM »
You only like her because you never met her.
Yes I have twice   I was just denied autographs    at both times....unlike most rude fans  I let her have her space   and dont cut into her while she's walking to get a ball signed.   Had I begged harder she probably would have signed for me   but  another part of me realizes how laim autographs really are.     I don't need them   but will jump if I get the chance.

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
Yes I have twice   I was just denied autographs    at both times....unlike most rude fans  I let her have her space   and dont cut into her while she's walking to get a ball signed.   Had I begged harder she probably would have signed for me   but  another part of me realizes how laim autographs really are.     I don't need them   but will jump if I get the chance.

very good point.

I was less referring to meeting fans, but more the way she treated staff at tennis events (many of them being volunteers, like the kids who pick up the tennis balls during the matches etc).

The other extreme (in a positive sense) would be Lindsay Davenport, who is one of the kindest and friendliest people you can imagine and always the most popular among staff at tournaments.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
very good point.

I was less referring to meeting fans, but more the way she treated staff at tennis events (many of them being volunteers, like the kids who pick up the tennis balls during the matches etc).

The other extreme (in a positive sense) would be Lindsay Davenport, who is one of the kindest and friendliest people you can imagine and always the most popular among staff at tournaments.
Yeah    LD is very humble off the court.   Maybe even on the court.  Now she's a mom, she can't curse on the court lke she use to. The cursing is from her (our )SoCal attitude!!!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 12:28:27 PM »
With out Hingis, tennis sucks more ass than anything.  She is the only female athlete who looks like a FEMALE athlete  by all means. Not manly yet yet not too slutty.
spoken for truth

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »
spoken for truth
I barely follow the sport like I did,,when she competed.   She was like the Cowboys and Lakers (another sport franchise) to me.  Every match she was in, I had to down load the draw sheet and make sure she was still alive in the tournaments.  She's won 44 single titles......one more would have been sweeeet  for the Swiss Miss.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 12:40:05 PM »
Martina Navratilova is easily the best ever

Steffi is close and billie Jean too

Higins is the only female tennis player I enjoyed watching even though I could beat her

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »
tennis def suks if you're a HOMO

cibulkova

ivanovic

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »
here you go fag

I'm sure u scringe when seeing this instead of buff oiled men in thongs

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

Higins is the only female tennis player I enjoyed watching even though I could beat her
It depends ....being a guy who tennis is probably below average yet playing a retired vet who has played since potty training...I dunno.   She may have not ever served a ball beynd 110 mpr  but she always had a finesse game and on a good day she's out class bigger and stronger people 6-0 6-0.   But she has had nightmares...losing a lot of openning round matches....and there were times the Williamses and Lindsey would just walk through MH   But when the Swiss Miss was on    she was on   and looking hot at the same time.  I am proud to say   again and again  she has a 11-10 winning record over Venus!!!!!  That's like the Cowboys record vs the Skins!!!!!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
here you go fag

I'm sure u scringe when seeing this instead of buff oiled men in thongs

I am shocked AI would go that route!!!!  She needs to forget modeling and get back to playing like the winner she was 2 yrs ago. I mean yeah she looks good and CAN be one of the best  but like Yates said to Cormier.......you don't want to be looking back saying ...I could a   done this or that.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

Theres another way she compairs to the Cowboys and Lakers.   Her fans are soo universal unlike the other players.  Venus and Serena really only have Americans cheering for them as does LD....Maria usually has the shmoe men...all the others only have those from either their respective Country or nationality.  The only Swiss who cheer on Hingis are the same ones their specifially for Federer!!!   Martina's fans are basically fans who like her ....they  are Americans   germans     brits, blks(me) white   asian you name it.  and like my Cowboys and Lakers, she has her haters   who only watch her play hoping she loses...my fellow blks know her well from all her battles with Steve and Vic    I mean Serena and Venus.   They hate Martina because on a good day  even though those 2 may have beaten her    it'd take 3 whole games    2  leading to tie breaks    and not and ez 6-2 6-2 match they usually get.   Believe it or not  Richard Williams (after yrs of criticizing her for being too small) has givin her her props. Hater or love her  all tennis fans respect her play   and her game.    I hope!!!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »
Tennis has got to be the most useless, boring 'sport' there is out there in the mainstream. All it is about is being something for you euro-fags to get all hot and bothered about.

Tennis sucks, end of story.

If you're a tennis fan, I hope you fvcking get sent to Guantanamo and waterboarded until you are a fan of a decent sport.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
Tennis has got to be the most useless, boring 'sport' there is out there in the mainstream. All it is about is being something for you euro-fags to get all hot and bothered about.

Tennis sucks, end of story.
If you're a tennis fan, I hope you fvcking get sent to Guantanamo and waterboarded until you are a fan of a decent sport.

Yes. And the women *trying* to play sport is so funny to watch.

Their boobs flap flap in the wind.

Their hips for the babies. Its all so unnatural to watch those who are meant to have cocks down their throats 24/7/365!!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
the only thing that sucks about tennis is the all they ever show on TV are those two men the Williams brothers with the worst tuck job ever, grunting and screaming like wild animals in heat.  They need to start showing more matches of those young slutty euro girls.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »
the only thing that sucks about tennis is the all they ever show on TV are those two men the Williams brothers with the worst tuck job ever, grunting and screaming like wild animals in heat.  They need to start showing more matches of those young slutty euro girls.
One is Kobe the other is Lennox Lewis